Mrs Hinch #675 I’ll be there for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greedy posted no sign of any of them
No likes or comments either.
---
So she broke lockdown rules bu having a bbq and a party for Ron with people inside the house when we had to stay outside.

And now we don’t have any rules for covid they’re all social distancing.

WHY???

Could they BE any further apart 😂
Fiddle probably has a restraining order against Weepy so he has to stay 5m away.
---
So weird wasn’t it?

Unless weepy has a restraining order out on fiddles so legally she has stay a certain distance away from him 😂
I copied you. Didn’t mean to. 😂
---
Weepy is a hero and a scholar for putting up with that shitshow
He appears to stay out of it. Someone said he doesn’t like the direction of her work/page. He is probably the one championing for the boys, asking her to get them off line. The Cling ons like the freebies and the money so they don’t care. Wasn’t there something about Mamfa falling out with Weepy? She promotes the Disney life but it all looks a bit toxic to me.

Reactions: 21
No likes or comments either.
---

Fiddle probably has a restraining order against Weepy so he has to stay 5m away.
---

I copied you. Didn’t mean to. 😂
---

He appears to stay out of it. Someone said he doesn’t like the direction of her work/page. He is probably the one championing for the boys, asking her to get them off line. The Cling ons like the freebies and the money so they don’t care. Wasn’t there something about Mamfa falling out with Weepy? She promotes the Disney life but it all looks a bit toxic to me.
That family leaves me cold. There's no relationship between any of them. Her and Inch don't have a normal relationship and she acts like a little girl around all of them..

Reactions: 26
So she broke lockdown rules bu having a bbq and a party for Ron with people inside the house when we had to stay outside.

And now we don’t have any rules for covid they’re all social distancing.

WHY???

Could they BE any further apart 😂
Jim looks a broken man in this pic, I spy Fiddle still giving him the glad eye though
1699307170103.png

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I know she went part time after having two cash cows kids but seriously come on hinch, most people I know who work part time do a few full days a week or 5/6 half days, imagine 5 people living in a 1.5 million pound house and only one of them “works” two part days a week 🙄 pathetic

Reactions: 19
Jim looks a broken man in this pic, I spy Fiddle still giving him the glad eye though
View attachment 2556055
I spy daylight through those trees 🔍 What the duck time were they out there, it gets dark around 4.30pm now 🤔 Nothing ever makes sense with her does it 🙄

They probably went to the organised display at the Prom Park on Saturday evening. I’ll keep an eye out for any pics in the local news to see if a 7ft tall, tend size 5 footz with 6 toes, cackling and 💩’ing into a blanket can be seen.... accompanied by her mummaz of course 😂

Also, I’m not sure if it’s because I’m pregnant and feeling a bit soppy over certain things, but I’ve felt sad for Weepy since I saw how sad he looked in the fire pit reel. Was it because he had to endure Fiddle and Sopha or because his beloved planks of wood were going up in smoke... blesssh’is’arrrt. duck it I’ve become Weepy Al Owl 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
(Mainly) Me
agreed she Will take it’s ME part and make it about her. But as a fellow Autism mama it’s not about “me” it’s about them. Yes it’s hard it’s not easy but it’s about them not “me” something Doph won’t ever see because she’s all about her she will see it as a money making scheme 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I spy daylight through those trees 🔍 What the duck time were they out there, it gets dark around 4.30pm now 🤔 Nothing ever makes sense with her does it 🙄

They probably went to the organised display at the Prom Park on Saturday evening. I’ll keep an eye out for any pics in the local news to see if a 7ft tall, tend size 5 footz with 6 toes, cackling and 💩’ing into a blanket can be seen.... accompanied by her mummaz of course 😂

Also, I’m not sure if it’s because I’m pregnant and feeling a bit soppy over certain things, but I’ve felt sad for Weepy since I saw how sad he looked in the fire pit reel. Was it because he had to endure Fiddle and Sopha or because his beloved planks of wood were going up in smoke... blesssh’is’arrrt. duck it I’ve become Weepy Al Owl 🤪
I’m not convinced tend bonfire night cosy fire pit happened on bonfire night. I’d say it’s all part of her Halloween/bonfire pre tredords. Remember Ronnie was on half term last week too.
we’ve seen no sign of center parcs so she clearly got away with going and spinning the line to her adoring fans who saw her there that she needed a private holiday so no photos Fankyooooo.
I’m still not convinced about her nails. They’ve been on that mid grown out position for weeks and weeks now. And if she has had them “topped up” that will be 3 times with the same nails. She’s got form for having the same nails for seemingly months between summer and Christmas. Clearly she pre records those 3 months because they are low content months for her or something?! If that’s the right phrasing to use. I guess from a marketing perspective they are “in between” phases where people are saving for Xmas so she’s got lots of filler content she should be delivering but she’s so incredibly lazy that she just bulk records it all early autumn.
I wouldn’t be surprised if her nails and hair suddenly change. Henry’s hair length is usually a give away too but she’s become quite crafty about that by getting him groomed more regularly than she used to.

Reactions: 19
Oh my word, some of the hunzzz comments on the bonfire cake reel 🤢🤢🤢

Really? It “Nearly” made her cry.... you either cry or you don’t. FFS 🙄😂
View attachment 2554839

Patent it? I see Sopha didn’t reply that it’s NOT actually her idea/design - also I doubt any “Big supermarket” would touch anything Hinch related with a barge pole now 🤭
View attachment 2554840

These are just absolute bumbuminnit kissers and arsenal holes.... Such a great mummaz that she doesn’t even involve her children in decorating the cake 🙄 Pass the sick bucket 🤢

View attachment 2554849
This one will be getting blocked when Sopha sees the comment 😂
View attachment 2554851
Surely one person. One tattler even on the gram has tge bloody values and balls to write something? Why are people so cowtowed about her or her minions.( I'm not on there so never could)
---
I agree. I'm sceptical too. I'm no expert on the subject but it's painfully obvious Ron's been held back. Lennie isn't much better.
Find it really difficult to see the same thing occurring in Lon.dont no why I kept my hopes up that he'd escape it. Ron's childhood early years were devastating to bare witness to. Though lon,for a second had an edge on her. But no. Dying g behind the eyes now too.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Maybe she did go to Greedy’s baby shower and is travelling back from Wales. As she thinks Ireland is Island, maybe she is travelling by land, sea and air hence why she can’t post today.
Maybe she couldn't find the cloak room for Wales, is there parking available in Wales? Does anyone know????? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Weepy is a hero and a scholar for putting up with that shitshow
Or an enabler

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Only dip in here so massively kate to the party but plenty of places are doing “quietworks” for kids. You would also think she would be concerned about the animals, my dog absolutely hates them and plenty of domestic animals and wildlife die every year from them, you would think she would maybe talk a bit about all that and take the boys to a light show or something. Also random but has she mentioned her mate lately? The one who lived in the attic?

Reactions: 10
They do have the means to fund this privately and if he is on the pathway they could be using positive strategies to support now, which she doesn’t. I do not believe they kept up with speech therapy and I also don’t believe he does have ASD but that’s just me 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
I agree hun, my 4 year old has recently been diagnosed (real not tend) Autism. We are lucky she has been diagnosed so young, but then her symptoms are much more obvious she is completely non verbal, runs off any chance she gets, head butt's, hits and will scream at nothing. She also has a smile that would melt anyone's heart.

I think Sopha needs to appreciate what she has instead of playing the poor little me card and using that poor boy as content. I personally also don't think he has ASD, but then I'm not a professional.

ATV xx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Some morning musings... I've started listening to Britney Spears memoir and it's fairly haunting, a lot to unpack. It has me thinking, how did someone like Hinch have the audacity to think she would release a memoir. What substance could she possibly cover from her privileged childhood... age 11 rushed home to my Ghds, age 12 I wanted adidas trainers but fiddle got me nike and I'm fuming, age 13 got a coat with a fur hood and i just love it guys

• Haha
Reactions: 35
stop exploiting your little boys!!!! Keep them offline!

another undeclared Popsa Ad. Why does she think adults want to hear her son talking about their holiday -again? Does she bulk pre-record? One minute you have a weeks worth of Ron looking sad next to a record player, now it’s flipping through holiday photos. The ADs will follow… she’s shown the animals and the kids this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is utterly pointless, dull and regurgitates the same old tit. How people are remotely interested is beyond me.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.