Mrs Hinch #675 I’ll be there for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
stop exploiting your little boys!!!! Keep them offline!

another undeclared Popsa Ad. Why does she think adults want to hear her son talking about their holiday -again? Does she bulk pre-record? One minute you have a weeks worth of Ron looking sad next to a record player, now it’s flipping through holiday photos. The ADs will follow… she’s shown the animals and the kids this morning
That was a quick bingo! She is so predictable 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
is ron not back to school? who has time for this utter balls in the mornings. it couldn’t have been more scripted also 🙄
---
Sidebar you nussshhhty lot, I saw a news article this week in Northern Ireland that said influencers who receive gifts will now have the gift value added to their earnings so they aren’t dodging tax. Is this a thing elsewhere?

Reactions: 30
He’s wearing the same pyjamas as when he was sat on the stairs looking at the undeclared popsa book.
She’s got her grotty dressing gown on. Yes. He should be back at school so no she shouldn’t be lounging about at 7:35am on a school day. Luckily this was filmed weeks if not months ago.

Reactions: 34
Sopha…

We don’t want to see your smelly camels
We don’t want to see your obese, under stimulated dog
We especially don’t want to see your children

What we really want to see is how on earth you justify and afford your lifestyle when you clearly don’t do any work!

Answer that would you? 😙

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Maybe she couldn't find the cloak room for Wales, is there parking available in Wales? Does anyone know????? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

Or an enabler
20mph in Wales now so could take a long time to get out 🙄
---
Thread suggestion

Ground Hog Day a situation in which a series of tedious events appear to be recurring in exactly the same way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Have Popsa dropped her too? No ad. No discount. Still waiting for the Black Friday Shark deal and Dry Robe discounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Once again, why does she keep pointing, stop bleeping pointing at nothing! Rennie is talking and she’s pointing to completely different photos, at one point he even tries to move her finger away!

Reactions: 15
So I haven't been active for a little while and all I can see is she is exactly the same boring and predictable bleep. Camels, dog, kids, promo for the crappy ol'spray & washing liquids. She has magical powers to turn gold into tit.

He voice and her claws give me irrational rage.

She is trying the current trend of having your partner share the chores, which shouldn't even be a trend but there you have it - lots of men do fokol at home. Thing is her 'man' is unemployed so why shouldn't or couldn't he do chores?! The last time mr Teshhco cleaned the sink during the day was in lockdown. I have no evidence of it because I don't film our lives.

They are so boring, I don't even get inspiration to troll her. She will organically disappear. Although like I've said a thousand times, she will keep on feeding tattle with content because this site is her main source of SEO.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree hun, my 4 year old has recently been diagnosed (real not tend) Autism. We are lucky she has been diagnosed so young, but then her symptoms are much more obvious she is completely non verbal, runs off any chance she gets, head butt's, hits and will scream at nothing. She also has a smile that would melt anyone's heart.

I think Sopha needs to appreciate what she has instead of playing the poor little me card and using that poor boy as content. I personally also don't think he has ASD, but then I'm not a professional.

ATV xx
Sorry to go off topic but do we have the same 4 year old? Apart from being non-verbal, our children sound the same and we've recently had the diagnosis too. Back on topic if she's spoon feeding autism then she is a dick. Take those bleeping kids off the internet and be a mum

• Heart
Reactions: 14
that stupid photograph book video was filmed the other day same day she did the other one on the stairs they just changed rooms stop being a dick soph

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.