Mrs Hinch #673 Soph tells us how to end a war, but she’d rather snog the dog on the bedroom floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We team up to change the bedding often as I think his longer arms are better than mine for changing the duvet cover. But it’s hardly bleeping couple goals 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He hasn’t got any mates left.
Remember when she went all out and organised that massive birthday party for him? Vegas themed in a massive marquee and there was hardly anyone there? Had to pad it out with the fellas who did their garage floor?

First time I’ve actually felt a bit sorry for him. But then I remembered they value money and stuff over friends and a good life 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Remember when she went all out and organised that massive birthday party for him? Vegas themed in a massive marquee and there was hardly anyone there? Had to pad it out with the fellas who did their garage floor?

First time I’ve actually felt a bit sorry for him. But then I remembered they value money and stuff over friends and a good life 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wouldn’t surprise me if she cut him off from all his old friends.

Reactions: 17
My other comment had so many mistakes cos she's draining as duck to watch, all I wanna do is drive to essex and lamp her one.

It was meant to say... Is this their new thing, couple cleaning. How sad.
She's struggling with her page. It's so clear.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
They are one pair of boring bastards. I worked my balls off today at an actual job and ya know what? The housework can also duck right off. The world won’t end of the cushions aren’t chopped, you bleeping bizarre horse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
They are one pair of boring bastards. I worked my balls off today at an actual job and ya know what? The housework can also duck right off. The world won’t end of the cushions aren’t chopped, you bleeping bizarre horse.
Exactly. What is couple goals about that shite. We all do housework. It's not fun, it's just stuff that needs to be done. She's made a bed, cleaned a bog, picked up some clothes, shined a sink and can't believe four pink boxes. That's a whole day's work. Meanwhile in the real world, I've been to work, come home, done two loads of washing, cooked dinner, tidied up, cleaned the kitchen and even tidied my undersink cupboard (only cos we had a leak yesterday!). And guess what guysssss I didn't pit any of it on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Catching up here, but has anyone else noticed she has window shutters and blinds on the same windows? Surely that’s not normal?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My other comment had so many mistakes cos she's draining as duck to watch, all I wanna do is drive to essex and lamp her one.

It was meant to say... Is this their new thing, couple cleaning. How sad.
She's struggling with her page. It's so clear.
She really is. She needs to look Iver her shoulder big time, both that Anna Louisa and Auri Katerina have 3.6m followers each now, Anna is getting loads of brand deals, and Auri is still smiling away cleaning the filthiest of homes. Both of them give good content and Hinch is still stuck kicking a pissy nappy around for content. Keep an eye on the competition Hunch, they are catching and overtaking you.

Reactions: 24
I got so sidetracked by the dolls house earlier that I forgot to say inch emptying the dish washer was a joke. It wasn’t even full and the items in there were pitiful. Indicates no cooking is done in there. A handful of small plates; a Pyrex jug and a plastic box. Great.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Sorry but I’m not having it, not a single toy is ever left in view, ever! Where is the massive digger thing Ron got for his 2nd birthday? Where is bin mazzzzz car he’s ’obsessed’ with? Where are the matching battery cars they had for duck all reason? Nothing is ever left out that looks remotely fun for those 2 little zombies & then the dolls house of horrors appears? duck off hinch, I hope your doll house is haunted you twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Catching up here, but has anyone else noticed she has window shutters and blinds on the same windows? Surely that’s not normal?
It’s HMP Crem, shutters at the windows and Fiddle’s the warden. When NoNob’s not joining in with “Couples that Hinch togevvvvvver, stay togevvvvvver” he wears a grey jumpsuit made out of jogging bottom material 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I got so sidetracked by the dolls house earlier that I forgot to say inch emptying the dish washer was a joke. It wasn’t even full and the items in there were pitiful. Indicates no cooking is done in there. A handful of small plates; a Pyrex jug and a plastic box. Great.
Literally they must live off mug shots or fiddle feeds them kids because that is not the dishwasher for a family of 4

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.