Mrs Hinch #673 Soph tells us how to end a war, but she’d rather snog the dog on the bedroom floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making eclairs would be moderately impressive if she made them from scratch. But no, shop bought ones. And she's done the decorations herself so she can put it on the gram rather than letting the boys get involved. Bloody arsenal hole. The sheep are fickk if they are impressed by this bullshite

Reactions: 28
🤭🤭🤭🤭Jamie Hinch wanking taps since he lost his balls🤭🤭🤭🤭
God I wish this could be a thread title!

They're DESPERATE for the This Morning gig aren't they? Hun I'd reconsider we all know how crap your last appearance on TV was and you wouldn't want the sheep to find out about Fash FC would you?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
6BC34F0B-FDF4-4609-9586-93A3ADA1C4FD.jpeg

Oh my word, she’s bought and used pre-made eyes 👀 I mean, she had the white icing, just ice blobs and add a bit of chocolate for the eyeballs 👁

She should be an expert on eyes considering how much she eyefucksssh herself in the mirror 👀🙄🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
[
Omg it has a blue door in the video?
From what I can remember and make out the Dolls House originally had a dark blue door, which she cleaned, sanded and painted white. The house seems darker blue now though, it looked pale blue after she finished painting it 🤔

Reactions: 8
All that work she's had done but no one's told her that constantly mouth breathing fucks up your face shape 😂

View attachment 2521570

She already looks like the picture on the left lol
Ah that'll be why she always looks so slack jawed and gormless, it's the way her chin slides into her neck unless she filters it of course

Reactions: 13
Freshen up Friday or just housework??!! We all do that tit every single day (apart from kicking a pissy nappy about) except my house, like every other normal person is real housework…….not tend, staged mess thrown about for the gram!!

Reactions: 25
[
From what I can remember and make out the Dolls House originally had a dark blue door, which she cleaned, sanded and painted white. The house seems darker blue now though, it looked pale blue after she finished painting it 🤔
Aah I wasn’t sure which way round it was

Reactions: 5
Whenever I see couples videos like that, I try to imagine the behind the scenes of it. It's never not completely cringe.
"Alright babe, I'm going to pine the loo, get the phone ready"
"Did you angle the phone so my reflection isn't in the shot of me wiping the mirror?"
"That's great babe, just flick the cloff over your shoulder into the sink as you walk off. Amazing!"

Like even the planning it out beforehand, because they made the list and then obviously decided who was going to do what, made sure the angles are perfect. Might even have done bits two or three times over.

It's so unnatural and businesslike. There's no charisma or connection between them, it's cold.

I'm just depressed thinking about it now.
IMG_20231020_171134.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Tell us you're in a boring, sexless marriage, without telling us you're in a boring, sexless marriage #freshenupfridays
I read this as “#freshenupforeplay” and now I’m off to bleach my eyes. 🫣🫣

also ran here when I saw the dolls house!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahaha I’ve just been looking at her stories and having a catch up. I saw the dolls house, massive lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

I hope she ups her story game, I’ve just had surgery and I’ve got plenty of time on my hands to waste.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So Stacey makes a dolls house for Rose & shows her actually playing with it, & then as if by magic, Sophie’s dolls house that has been missing ever since her move to the new house, magically appears in the conservatory 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 . If Ron actually played with that, it would have been in his bedroom, playroom or memory room and she would have filmed him playing saying something like ‘he’s obsessed with it’ ‘he just loves it guys’ blah blah blah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
How is "be a policeman" anything to do with Show and Tell?

Hunch, you bleeping moron - it's SHOW and TELL. Not wear and pretend.
She is too dumb to know what show and tell is. They haven’t got anything worth showing. He doesn’t know what his favourite toy is because he is told what to like by his mum. He doesn’t have the capability to talk about anything he values because…well listen to his mother’s latest flogging post and they don’t go anywhere to have nice memories to share.
---
So Stacey makes a dolls house for Rose & shows her actually playing with it, & then as if by magic, Sophie’s dolls house that has been missing ever since her move to the new house, magically appears in the conservatory 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 . If Ron actually played with that, it would have been in his bedroom, playroom or memory room and she would have filmed him playing saying something like ‘he’s obsessed with it’ ‘he just loves it guys’ blah blah blah
Is it really? Hilarious!

Reactions: 14
There's SSS being filmed doing crafts with her sister and gran and Hinch and weeping Al tried and failed doing wood DIY in his shed🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They make me feel really unwell
Is this her bed thing, coupe cleaning.

How about tell your husband to go back to work instead of eating pies all day

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There's SSS being filmed doing crafts with her sister and gran and Hinch and weeping Al tried and failed doing wood DIY in his shed🤣🤣🤣🤣
I hate the way their poor old nan is being exploited like this. These crappy influencers don't have an ounce of shame, poor old dear probably hasn't got a clue what's hapoening

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.