Mrs Hinch #673 Soph tells us how to end a war, but she’d rather snog the dog on the bedroom floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been home alone this week and had more dishes than that in a day. Where’s all the pans, cooking utensils, etc?

Reactions: 31
I got so sidetracked by the dolls house earlier that I forgot to say inch emptying the dish washer was a joke. It wasn’t even full and the items in there were pitiful. Indicates no cooking is done in there. A handful of small plates; a Pyrex jug and a plastic box. Great.
Most likely just a few clean items thrown in there for Inch to pretend to empty it #AnythingforContent #DesperateforEngagement

Reactions: 21
dont really say anything on here usually but after just watching her reels of her making ronnies bed then hers im fuming. so her jamie and lonnie sleep in that big warm bed with all the bedding throws pillows snuggled together while poor ronnie sleeps on his own in that big room with a wafer thin quilt pillows about 1cm thick and scary animals on the wall? shes a vile cow 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Hunch, where's my Dry Robe discount code? Come on, Christmas is coming up. It would be the perfect gift for my mum. She doesn't have a dog or any animals, she doesn't have any water based hobbies but she does leave the house to go to work every day.
But I can't afford it at full price, pumpkins gotta have that 20% off!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
We team up to change the bedding often as I think his longer arms are better than mine for changing the duvet cover. But it’s hardly bleeping couple goals 😂
Exactly! Mine helps me flip the mattress, then I tell him to bugger off because he does the buttons up wrong on the duvet cover! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
dont really say anything on here usually but after just watching her reels of her making ronnies bed then hers im fuming. so her jamie and lonnie sleep in that big warm bed with all the bedding throws pillows snuggled together while poor ronnie sleeps on his own in that big room with a wafer thin quilt pillows about 1cm thick and scary animals on the wall? shes a vile cow 🤦‍♀️
I’m forever perplexed about the absolute blandness of Ronnies bedroom. My boys share a bedroom and even though we have a playroom, the sheer volume of toys I find smuggled in their beds; the books stuffed under their pillows and in their beds; the stuff toys; the cushions etc. when I make their beds quickly each day it’s like a treasure trove and I wonder how I missed the Lego models and paw patrol characters being snuck into their beds 😂. Poor Ronnie. It’s just so soulless.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ve been home alone this week and had more dishes than that in a day. Where’s all the pans, cooking utensils, etc?
All of their pans and cooking utensils are in the kitchens at McD’s and the take-aways of Maldonia 😂

Edit> Spelling, I think my iPad has been on the WKD and is pisssshed as it keeps changing words that I type 🙄😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Exactly! Mine helps me flip the mattress, then I tell him to bugger off because he does the buttons up wrong on the duvet cover! 😂
Mr Owl does that as well, he always misses one of the buttons or poppers. Also, he always accidentally lets go of the corner he’s holding when we shake the duvet…every time, blessssh’is’arrrrt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does any one know how many days the dolls house has been MIA for? Was it Ron’s present from Christmas 2021, last seen 26th Dec 🤣

That’s over 600 days since it was last seen

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does any one know how many days the dolls house has been MIA for? Was it Ron’s present from Christmas 2022, last seen 26th Dec 🤣

There will be a documentary about it being missing on Netflix before she actually says a word about it

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I got so sidetracked by the dolls house earlier that I forgot to say inch emptying the dish washer was a joke. It wasn’t even full and the items in there were pitiful. Indicates no cooking is done in there. A handful of small plates; a Pyrex jug and a plastic box. Great.
My dishwasher was filthy today. Because I actually cook and actually use it. They definitely don’t have proper meals but I wouldn’t be surprised if they have extras of everything; 1 to clean and 1 to use. Nothing they show ever looks used and they have been there for a year now.
---
I’m forever perplexed about the absolute blandness of Ronnies bedroom. My boys share a bedroom and even though we have a playroom, the sheer volume of toys I find smuggled in their beds; the books stuffed under their pillows and in their beds; the stuff toys; the cushions etc. when I make their beds quickly each day it’s like a treasure trove and I wonder how I missed the Lego models and paw patrol characters being snuck into their beds 😂. Poor Ronnie. It’s just so soulless.
That’s why he has to take a police outfit for show and tell.

Reactions: 9
Wait until they are teens. I find coathangers, plates, empty glasses, crisp packets IN the bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does any one know how many days the dolls house has been MIA for? Was it Ron’s present from Christmas 2021, last seen 26th Dec 🤣

So we’ve probably got another 440 days of speculating before she addresses the missing chicken mystery then?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Kids have been at school today, my dishwasher has been in three times today already! They are right twit faces, it's painful now watching the desperation.
The bullshit couple goals infuriate me.
Wonder what wanky weekend crap pre records she will show tomorrow gguuyyyyyyyysszzzzzz?

Reactions: 10
Woman. You don't need a list to hoover your carpet.or wash your sink. You don't need a tick box to plump a cushion or wipe you top. You DID THIS WITHOUT thinking about it waybbefore she came along make you feel like somehow she did itnfirst,better somehow uniquely. You do t feel calmer watching it. You don't get ideas or inspiration. THIS IS WHAT SHE JAS DONE TO YOU! You never felt tit or like it was too much. You never felt better when you sink was shimmering in bleep scent. And you MEVER EVER RHOGUHT YOUR SOFA SMELT BETTER WITH CHEMICAL POURED OVER IT.
You never needed a husband like hers.because he's way bleeping better in YOUR OWN ways.
She sold you a lie. And made you feel you weren't good enough. She sold you a blonde pretty life. But she doesn't even have that
It's smoke and mirros and lies. and for each of your watched she is getting sometimes 29grand per story segment. Or couple of grand a post.
She isn't doing it formyou. She is doing it to you.
She has shoved ypur confidence down so much so she can sell you her brand.
Her fix.
Her product.
Her.
You never got put of bed and had to refer to a list. You got up.
You pulled your cover across.
You went foe a wee. And poured a bit of bleech down.and when dressing later gave it a quick wipe and flush.
You hoovered whilst the kids were brushing their teeth.
You packed away their toys as they got their socks on.
You wiped your tip as if it was second nature with no thought needed.
Because thinking about these things in such bloody downgrading intervals and boody ridiculous long list form,would make anyone feel OVERWHELMED AND INSANE. The list.the drag.how much to do!? I can't possibly. Ooh hinch does it.my idol! NO.
This tit, it was never there In the first place.
Like putting the handbrake on you just DID IT.
SHE MADE YOU A LIE AND SOLD IT.

Bagg t-shirt on today though. Couldn't feckin arsed with filtering too much. Just the legs today. And she got the que off her. So cut out before it got her in proper angles.sped it up to stop screenshot.we see you you pathetic black clothed twit.

A man helping you doesn't mean he's a great husband.not when it's for filming.for performance.
---
Worlds gone mad. These two get millions to video themselves cleaning 😡. Like WTF
I'm just laughing at the fact they said cleaning together.
Erm let's break it down. One was always having to film whilst the other did the job! That's what I cracked up over. And switch, and switch. My turn my turn hold the camera. You do the mop ill film. Ooh swap you do the cushion,I'll film from back here.
Oooh kick the nappy ill film that bit.
Your turn take the camera. I'll do the top.
Hahaha 😆 yep. ❤ 🤲 together.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
My other comment had so many mistakes cos she's draining as duck to watch, all I wanna do is drive to essex and lamp her one.

It was meant to say... Is this their new thing, couple cleaning. How sad.
She's struggling with her page. It's so clear.
Pick me up on the way we can form an orderly queue 😂 probably get more people in our queue than the lakey 22 21 19 4

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love that she’s put the dolls house in the back ground. I imagine when she saw Stacey’s she started screaming to JAYMEH WHERES THAT DOLLS HOUSE QUICK WE NEED IT BACK!!! I KNOW ITS AT THE TIP BUT YOU GOTTA FIND IT

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.