Mrs Hinch #673 Soph tells us how to end a war, but she’d rather snog the dog on the bedroom floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Broke my neck dashing here to see the dolls house mention

Exactly the same here! 😂 I've been skimming through the threads lately, as she's just so bloody dull! However, the dolls house reappearing today has given me such a snarky giggle! 🤭 Jesus she's so predictable

Reactions: 12
I bet Vom Lardy gets rinsed by his mates for that shite she just posted! My husband would die!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The nappy on the floor is knocking me sick. Who just leaves them lying around? Who plays football with them? Who wipes them over their face? Surely you'd bin it with the wipes an other stuff you've used to change them.

Ps, still can't believe she wiped fake sweat off her face with Ron's dirty nappy. She's unhinged.

Reactions: 31
I’ve been sat here thinking WTF do they do all week 🤔 Making the bed togevvvvver, pining the bogs, emptying the dishwasher with hardly anything in it for a family of four + Fiddle and pushing the vacuum around.... not work or a hobby or an interest... it’s basic hygiene and tidying 🙄

All of this is so blatantly tending to be relevant for the hunzz... back to basics, freshen up Friday 🥱:sleep:The hunzz comments on the last reel were atrocious “Oh Soph, can you get Jamie to show my husband how to clean” and many more like it. Shameful crawling up Sopha and NoNob’s bumbuminnit 🙄

She should do a giveaway of free toothbrushes so the hunzz can clean her teeffff as they’re so far up her bumbuminnit 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I am guessing the cleaner had to go and James has now got to earn his pocket money!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anothe prerecord. She just changed her top and hair piece from the last one. No way she filmed 2 days when she could film in 1 day and chillax rest of the week. The clothes strewn over the booth and the hair stuff was from the other day when she did her tend rush hour morning.
I’m still at a loss where the blue nails came from in the Sky advert- was that one the actual, real vid from this week?

I dunno why but the prerecords really bother me. She’s trying to portray this normal person persona, like she’s one of us, at home right now, doing the cleaning. She’s not. duck knows where she is, out shopping spending the 🐑 money.
She’s a lying bleeping cow who has help to clean, doesn’t look after her own kids and is NOT one of us.
the two thumbs is so cringe!!! If that was my fella his mates would rip the right piss out of him

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine if the wee lad had said he wants to take mummy, seeing as she so famous. Oh what a laugh that would be! Imagine her going into school, no one would know her without the many faces and filters.

PhotoGrid_Site_1697812458381.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she saw the eclairs on someone else's page and just had to make them, but then the OG outed her by saying that Mrs Hinch made them last year so OG was just reposting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she for real in that last clip... Mummy Éclairs.. So I MADE ONE for twins after school. WHY CANT THEY DECORATE THEMSELVES. Ffs she infuriates me. My actual toddler loves babking we've done Halloween buns today and yeah he flicked the mix all over, licked every bun ate the icing in between decorating but he's happy. Ffs I'm pissed off🫠🤣

Reactions: 28
Imagine being demoted to a tap wanker. Bet his old work mates are pissing themselves laughing.

Screenshot_20231020_154219_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.