Mrs Hinch #673 Soph tells us how to end a war, but she’d rather snog the dog on the bedroom floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how the ones that scream couple goals all over social media are the ones that have the problems.

An old friend used to be all over fb gushing about her hubby, love of her life, amazing bla bla bla and my aunt who lived on the same street said she wouldn't let him back in after a night out with his mates and would jump in the window the next day 🤣🤣🤣

So it's very true that not everything you see on social media is real, people just seem to need validation from strangers online.

That reel was nothing short of embarrassment, pair of jobless bleeping twats!

Reactions: 37
Thread suggestion:
Flogging tat with grabby her claw and pissy nappies on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What a complete an utter vomfest freshen up Friday was! Is this the new thing to make Inch feel useful?! Truth is he looked like a total cockwomble and needs to get a bleeping job!
Nah it's a nod to us nusty lot as there was speculation on here that he had found his balls, bolted over the electric gate, never to be ssseeeeeennnnnnnnnn again, innit. She's so easy to wind up. Unless she does a 'live' with Noknob, I'm calling a pre record 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oops is someone having a melt down. Yeah sure your allowed all these things but some of us can't afford to take time out no matter how we are feeling. Just have to get up and go on with life. What's coming down the line with her

Attachments

Reactions: 36
Sopha, hunnnnnnay…..you’re right where you’re meant to be. ATV

IMG_8755.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
All that work she's had done but no one's told her that constantly mouth breathing fucks up your face shape 😂

View attachment 2521570

She already looks like the picture on the left lol
I only found this out last year I'm a nose breather by day mouth breather by night😆. Fake lips won't help this either. (I don't have fake lips)but I do think they highlight it more when people have the overhang of the top lip before they get the fillers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everyone is allowed a day off Soph. What annoys people is you say you are a hard working full time mum but post once a day 2 or 3 days a week, usually during the school run, tea time or when most “toddlers” would be in the bath. What you do is so far removed from “work” that you are both now coming across as lazy, bone idle and work shy. Thank you for proving Inch still lives with you, it looks like you have a perfect marriage (not), it’s time you both worked for what you have and be good role models for your children. Stop begging for the This Morning gig. It ain’t happening. We’d laugh so much and neither of you could cope with working 5 days a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I actually prefer Jamie cleaning to Sophie. But that’s more because I can’t bear the claw and 1985 thumbs up.

Who puts the dishwasher on with 3 tiny bowls and a couple of bits? Sorry to be judgmental (I’m very tired from an 8 hour Storm Babet train disaster yesterday) but it’s really poor environmentally. Add in the rampant consumerism and overuse of chemicals for the hat trick.

Yawn to the poor little me plagiarised pity quotes. Seriously, get out of the Disney kingdom and develop a little bit of resilience.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think we know who does the cleaning and tidying in that house - Jamie! He knows how the bedlinen has to be placed, he knows how the sofa blanket and cushions are placed, he knows how to hoover carpet lines. Got to earn his pocket money I guess. When she has to do her bit for the sake of an advert, he films her. They are not couple goals. In our family, we all muck in together. We cook, clean, food shop together. However, I’m the one that irons - no-one seems to want to do that job 😂

Oh and another pity post 🙄 for someone who’s made a ton of money doing very little and by being dishonest, she sure is miserable. She wants Stacey’s life. She’s never going to get Stacey’s life. YMU get the best deals for stacey and little old Sophie gets sloppy seconds

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sopha, hunnnnnnay…..you’re right where you’re meant to be. ATV

View attachment 2522686

View attachment 2522690
She wouldn't know what an "off day" is if it jumped up and bit her in her flat pancake ass!! She's moaning because she's realising how unpopular/un-relatable she is, she's realising that her ugly ogre husband doesn't like her anymore and has absolutely nothing about him to monetise, she's realising that all her "followers" are either bots or tattlers (who pick up on every single little thing she lies about..) she's not having an "off day" or a "hard time" she's just a pathetic narcissist who's mad that nobody likes her and everyone can see what a work-shy freeloading piece of tit she actually is so she's trying to convince herself otherwise.

She is a tit mother, tit wife, doesn't cook proper meals, ain't even a cleeeaanaaahh, doesn't have any friends, doesn't have spontaneous FUN days out, doesn't let anyone 'mess up' the house, she's insecure, paranoid and quite frankly mentally unstable, needs her mummy with her 24/7 and pays other people to look after her animals/home. Yeah, you aren't having an "off day" babes, you're just a massive witch and karma is catching up with you!

Karma hun, kaarrrmaaa! Blessed be xo

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Oops is someone having a melt down. Yeah sure your allowed all these things but some of us can't afford to take time out no matter how we are feeling. Just have to get up and go on with life. What's coming down the line with her
Issue is Sophie takes a constant break from her responsibilities and it is always about her needs above anyone else.

Reactions: 22
I think we know who does the cleaning and tidying in that house - Jamie! He knows how the bedlinen has to be placed, he knows how the sofa blanket and cushions are placed, he knows how to hoover carpet lines. Got to earn his pocket money I guess. When she has to do her bit for the sake of an advert, he films her. They are not couple goals. In our family, we all muck in together. We cook, clean, food shop together. However, I’m the one that irons - no-one seems to want to do that job 😂

Oh and another pity post 🙄 for someone who’s made a ton of money doing very little and by being dishonest, she sure is miserable. She wants Stacey’s life. She’s never going to get Stacey’s life. YMU get the best deals for stacey and little old Sophie gets sloppy seconds
What has YMU got her this year though? A slot on SYLO and a few P&G meet and greets. Nothing new. Nothing amazing.

Reactions: 20
Tone deaf and moaning in mISeRy MuNShUn, on brand and on point 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There must be a selling post incoming if she’s gone all woe is me with the inspirational quotes

Reactions: 23
Woe is meeeee, probably means she's on another child free holiday having a break because she works so hard blesserart!

(or ads incoming!!)

Reactions: 19
She hasn’t got a clue has she? Out in the real world you can’t just pick and choose when you go to work. Plus she has numerous other adults around her to look after the boys yet she expects us to believe she’s worn out with work, parenting etc. She makes a bit of tend mess and tries to convince the sheep that her life is so hard. Pull the other one Soph 🙄

Reactions: 15
The fact that she pauses the music to overlay her stupid cackle when he chucks the cloff over his shoulder. She really thinks she’s something.

And they are different bathrooms they’re cleaning, it’s just everything is so same-y and monotonous there it all blends together 😴

View attachment 2522574
The feckin state of him, blessss his 'art
---
She hasn’t got a clue has she? Out in the real world you can’t just pick and choose when you go to work. Plus she has numerous other adults around her to look after the boys yet she expects us to believe she’s worn out with work, parenting etc. She makes a bit of tend mess and tries to convince the sheep that her life is so hard. Pull the other one Soph 🙄
She's never actually been weaned from MadMa's bitty, hasn't actually experienced the real world or any significant hardship and it bleeping shows.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.