Mrs Hinch #673 Soph tells us how to end a war, but she’d rather snog the dog on the bedroom floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Life is bashing me at the moment I'm so low and rundown. But I still wouldn't trade lifes with these twats. What a sad little life they live. Here bubs you hold my phone why I pine the loo, only if you record me after hun. Okay no worry bubs 🤣🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Ah, the dolls House……. Back from the “dolls House people”……and all because tend friend showed hers off with an actual child playing with it. I wonder if we’ll be treated to a pretend follower message “Soph, couldn’t help notice in the background that Won’s dolls house was there - does he still LAV it”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Whoever is advising them that they should be showing more of Jamie needs a good slap.

One of those useless pricks needs to get an actual real job, I don't care which one.

It will now just lead to a load of hun messages saying how lucky she is that her bloke can squirt bleach down a toilet and put the vacuum round.
Groundbreaking. Oh, and take that cap off, it looks beyond ridiculous.
I think the cap is to hide a dodgy haircut or to hide his bald patch lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Trollomon trolling about the Dolls House again. I bet Sopha’s livid about it and has Fiddle and Mamfa glued to FB Marketplace on the lookout for a replacement for Ronsomes her one that ended up at Maldonia tip.

I’m going to call a BINGO that it will soon make a return.... but just like a replacement budgie or hamster there will always be noticeable differences and I’m sure we’ll spot them 🏠👀🤣
Haha this just reminded me of a few years ago when my grandson asked me to feed his goldfish when they were on holiday and I think I overfed it so it joined Flip and Flop in that big goldfish bowl in the sky. I raced to the pet shop and replaced it with the same plain ordinary goldfish, totally identical in size and colour or so I thought until he phoned me crying on their return to ask me what I’d done with his real goldfish 😳 caught out good and proper!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She'll be gutted he didn't want to take one of her books in!
Absolutely no clue has she? Surely this would have been a great opportunity to take in the record player that he sooo loved, I bet some kids will never have seen one, but no, a manky old wrinkled dress up outfit will wow them. I can only assume she doesn't understand what exactly show and tell means.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Not only has she got a claw out she’s also got her pincer out today. She’s just in love with herself

Reactions: 12
no we don't want to see your pre recorded freshen up Friday that was probably filmed 3 weeks ago on wednesday

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Down the tip, howling.
I can imagine her having a container there, asking the tip to just keep hold of her stuff for a bit 'just Incase'. Wonder if poor flip and flop are still in there.
That’s just triggered a memory for me. Didn’t she once say she had a container in one of those storage places? She never did reveal what was in it! (Probably Jobless Jim’s balls!) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The fact that the dolls house has reappeared has absolutely cracked me up. She's so bloody obvious!
I still can't believe that anyone thinks that cleaning your house with your other half is "couples goals". If my partner and I wanted to make money online while we stayed at home all day we'd do it on Only Fans not a cleaning account on Instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Serious question, does anyone in the real world actually use Iconic make up? Or is it just the 'influencers' that get it gifted to them so they pretend they do? I've never once bought an Iconic item as I just assumed it's crap and for Instagram wankers only?
It reminds me of the makeup sets you would get in boots or argos as a teen as a Christmas present of somebody and the colour never matched your skin and was all bronze and glitter. Even the packaging reminds me of it. I don't wear much so I invested and bought some Chanel foundation and I use Hoola for a bit of bronze if I need it inglot too. Most definitely won't be buying iconic anything. EVER. Bet she doesn't wear it besides the paid Ad.
---
The fact that the dolls house has reappeared has absolutely cracked me up. She's so bloody obvious!
I still can't believe that anyone thinks that cleaning your house with your other half is "couples goals". If my partner and I wanted to make money online while we stayed at home all day we'd do it on Only Fans not a cleaning account on Instagram!
Is it back?😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
That’s just triggered a memory for me. Didn’t she once say she had a container in one of those storage places? She never did reveal what was in it! (Probably Jobless Jim’s balls!) 🤣
I‘ll just leave this here….. (Volume needed) 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 2521371

Guess I can call BINGO then 🙄🙄🙄 Although it’s probably a different one, I bet she’s been up all night painting it 🤭 It’s the replacement budgie or hamster, Fiddle or Mamfa found a FB Marketplace replacement and NoNob had to go and pick it up late at night… IYKYK 🤣

Excuse me for being an arsenal hole and quoting myself 🤪
View attachment 2521375

Adding to see if it’s different 🏠🔍

View attachment 2521400

View attachment 2521424
Omg it has a blue door in the video?

Reactions: 7
Not often on here and the recap has answered most of my questions but I have a couple more
1. Why is jimbob wearing his cap like that? Doesn't he know he looks like a dick head?
2. Does this woman not have an original idea in her head?
The couples cleaning has been on tik tok for ages, one girl in particular, so Soph sees an opportunity to create, shite by the way, content.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.