Mrs Hinch #673 Soph tells us how to end a war, but sheโ€™d rather snog the dog on the bedroom floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever is advising them that they should be showing more of Jamie needs a good slap.

One of those useless pricks needs to get an actual real job, I don't care which one.

It will now just lead to a load of hun messages saying how lucky she is that her bloke can squirt bleach down a toilet and put the vacuum round.
Groundbreaking. Oh, and take that cap off, it looks beyond ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
theyโ€™re decorative books ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Why do they have dirty nappies all over tend farm?!
Oh no I knew that ๐Ÿ˜‚ I just meant it looks like they've been photoshopped in or something x

I really hope she puts this one as a reel and then we can comment on the nappies haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well her trying to sell us that Iconic was shite as usual. Her laziness not to even get the products out of the box and show us how to use them without a filter on is beyond pathetic now.
She wonโ€™t be able to give them to her family and friends as Christmas presents if she opens them!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The dolls house ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s obviously been down the tip for it. Although it looks like a different one to me. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Down the tip, howling.
I can imagine her having a container there, asking the tip to just keep hold of her stuff for a bit 'just Incase'. Wonder if poor flip and flop are still in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
THE DOLLS HOUSE ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ron just loves playing with it so much we just had to put it right here to prove you all wrong ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Really boils my piss when women say that their partner helps around the house etc. Jamie doesnโ€™t work he should be helping shouldnโ€™t he?!!! This whole doing me a favour narrative drives me insane, honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Thread suggestion.
The dolls house is back from the tip does this mean a big comeback for flop and flip

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He should go into school and show an unfiltered picture of his mum, and tell them all about how she uses him for her content on social media, tells the world about his medical history, shows everyone his bedrooms, that she scribbles on furniture and blames it on him, gives tours of their entire home, how she tells him that millions of strangers are his aunties and uncles, and how he spends the most of his time at his old house, and how heโ€™s not allowed to make any mess, especially on a Thursday when the cleaner has visited & his mum has completed all her pre records for the week.๐Ÿ˜ž
When you see it all written down like that it gives you the actual tummy shivers ๐Ÿ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMG_8747.jpeg

Guess I can call BINGO then ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ Although itโ€™s probably a different one, I bet sheโ€™s been up all night painting it ๐Ÿคญ Itโ€™s the replacement budgie or hamster, Fiddle or Mamfa found a FB Marketplace replacement and NoNob had to go and pick it up late at nightโ€ฆ IYKYK ๐Ÿคฃ

Excuse me for being an arsenal hole and quoting myself ๐Ÿคช
IMG_8748.jpeg

Adding to see if itโ€™s different ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ”

IMG_8749.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
As Jamie doesn't have a job he bloody well should be doing the housework. Couple goals that ain't.

And who seriously leaves a pissy nappy on the bedroom floor? On the almost new carpet, that's skanky. Doesn't Lennie have his own bathroom they could have done that in. That's really gross.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Well her trying to sell us that Iconic was shite as usual. Her laziness not to even get the products out of the box and show us how to use them without a filter on is beyond pathetic now.
She'll be keeping the boxes intact to pass on as bloody Christmas gifts, the tight bleep!

Reactions: 14
Really boils my piss when women say that their partner helps around the house etc. Jamie doesnโ€™t work he should be helping shouldnโ€™t he?!!! This whole doing me a favour narrative drives me insane, honestly.
Exactly! I'm north Scotland we currently have red met office alert. Both myself and husband working from home with our daughter here. She's so out of touch. What followers are thinking this is normal 2 adults at home cleaning while zero children around ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 20
RF
Serious question, does anyone in the real world actually use Iconic make up? Or is it just the 'influencers' that get it gifted to them so they pretend they do? I've never once bought an Iconic item as I just assumed it's crap and for Instagram wankers only?
It says in the small print on the packaging "only to be used by instacunts". Hope that helps ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.