Mrs Hinch #673 Soph tells us how to end a war, but she’d rather snog the dog on the bedroom floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell us you're in a boring, sexless marriage, without telling us you're in a boring, sexless marriage #freshenupfridays

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Seriously, are they both bloody doing these 'freshen up Fridays' now?! Wow 2 cunts for the price of one.
Also to note, was that another dirty nappy he kicked up in the air to catch in their bedroom? What is with them leaving them laying round on floors, dirty bastards.
And why did they both clean the same toilet one after the after?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Seriously, are they both bloody doing these 'freshen up Fridays' now?! Wow 2 cunts for the price of one.
Also to note, was that another dirty nappy he kicked up in the air to catch in their bedroom? What is with them leaving them laying round on floors, dirty bastards.
And why did they both clean the same toilet one after the after?

Yuk!!!! 🤢🤢 It is a used nappy in the middle of the room 🤢🤢🤢

Do they not know other people have to do all this tit, making the bed, emptying the dishwasher etc before going to work?

Reactions: 29
Bore off you bunch of useless nobodies… she needs to get in the bleeping sea and never come back out again!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Hinch and Inch freshen up...

393756594_710251917166038_5555346254415805086_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If I had no kids on a Friday afternoon. Me and my partner certainly wouldn't be cleaning! Get a grip hunch

Edit.
It's even worse they're filming each other, so the tend cleaning would of just took double the time. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Anothe prerecord. She just changed her top and hair piece from the last one. No way she filmed 2 days when she could film in 1 day and chillax rest of the week. The clothes strewn over the booth and the hair stuff was from the other day when she did her tend rush hour morning.
I’m still at a loss where the blue nails came from in the Sky advert- was that one the actual, real vid from this week?

I dunno why but the prerecords really bother me. She’s trying to portray this normal person persona, like she’s one of us, at home right now, doing the cleaning. She’s not. duck knows where she is, out shopping spending the 🐑 money.
She’s a lying bleeping cow who has help to clean, doesn’t look after her own kids and is NOT one of us.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Half term cake baking with teenage toddler #2. Kitchen looks like a bombsite, cake is lush, child happy.
Child has now buggered off to do homework, husband is WORKING, who's going to help me with freshen up Friday. No guidance from the kleena on how to do this alone. 🙄 🤡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What a sad existence, filming each other cleaning toilets for the gram. I can't even be bothered to say anything else about her today!

Reactions: 29
Yeah cause everyone just leaves dirty nappies in the middle of the floor whilst they set a camera up to film themselves making the bed 😂

Also what's the weird circle things around it, is it just part of the filter? Or was it to deliberately attract our attention to it

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So desperate! The cunty couple in black (perfick for filtering) have turned into a ghastly double act.
"Well, we ain't got nuffink betta to do schhhweet'aart, so, I'll squeeze into my sexhhhy skinnies, (to match ya bumbuminnitt enhancing leggings)
I'll show the hunnz my shhhtrrrong, manly arms pushing a hoover raaand ... cos they'll laaave it!" 🤪👀👃
download.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also, the books don't look real...I don't know what it is but they just look weird out of place

Reactions: 11
Worlds gone mad. These two get millions to video themselves cleaning 😡. Like WTF

Reactions: 24
All the tend mess to appear relatable, stupid hair bow, Jamie in his sockies, cleaning the same loo, excessive use of chemicals, what a pair of sad wankers

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.