Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

beanpole

Chatty Member
What’s even weirder about her comments on the current climate, is in my memory (correct me if I’m wrong) she’s never really commented on anything political, which to be honest is a safe bet for a cuntfluencer who wants to stay in favour.
HOWEVER
we lived through basically 2 years of a global pandemic, which affected each and everyone of us in one way or another, and apart from the occasional patronising clap for the NHS, never mentioned it. Never bought it up, never used it to try and benefit her content in CLEANING
she just fart arsed around with jus roll and a jet wash and acted like a dick the entire time, all the while plotting her hunch farm move.
Edit my phone changed Hinch to Hunch and I’m not mad about it.
Because it didn’t change her life really, she still lives like she’s in lockdown 😅

KellyO

this just came up in the ads, ordered one each for Ronnie and Lonnie…
I’m obsessed with watching her when she does a vid she is fucking unhinged.

Attachments

• Haha

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Guys sorry if this has been address or I should say seek help to get well from fever dreams because I haven't seen it mentioned.....

A few days ago I'm certain that she posted something about neuro diversity. Then something vague underneath maybe? I definitely remember the word neurodiverse was nice and big, maybe over the top of a picture of the fields she loves so much????

Did this happen or am I tripping???

katesbess

VIP Member
Does anyone else dog make quite noises like that. Not once have I heard excited or loving dogs make any of the sounds he does.

Tbh I think it's learnt via praise repetitive behaviour on his poor part now but still.

katesbess

VIP Member
Her huns are currently bombarding dry robes inbox for a code or to hire hunch. They will soon give in just to get the weirdos to fuck off.

• Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
So she has, yet she stayed conveniently Silent when Stacey launched her homeware range and has had nothing to do with her since - not even mentioning SYLO. Me thinks management have def had a word with her and told her to stop being so stroppy - ‘’now now Veruca your time will come when you get to launch your homeware tat , for now just do your bit at Home Bargains & pretend you are a teeny bit interested in cleaning” 🤭
its what i think of in the "hard hunch days" how even more hilarious this is. for many reasons. that she didnt mention this! and she would have played that to death if it hadnt shown her up and fallen down around her. it showed her true self. its shown how shit she is. how really fucking fake she is. its showed her up in so many,every way possible. and she couldnt bloody stand it haha.
lots of people found her out that day.
---
Makes sense, you could be right.
Hilarious downgrade though from Tesco to Home Bargains 😂
And before anyone starts I shop in HB myself I ain’t being snobby lol
quickly realise how much actual work it take to do something from the ground on her ACTUAL own do we think? no way could hunch do al that sourcing.
this way b&m once again babsically does the work and she does her signature signing off "pen in air ten business nod" to them.

Last edited: