Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glittermicky

She just loves doing Ron's workbook with him? Newsflash Hinch, it's Ronnie's book let him do it himself. Here's a clue, his teacher wants to know what Ronnie can do, not what his 45 year old fucking mother can do. You don't need to do it with him you stupid bitch
She’s probably panicked that Ronnie can do it better than she knows she could.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

curlywhirlygal

Chatty Member
I reckon he does get a ham sandwich or something similar plus all the pre made sssshhhhhhnacks in multipackxxxxxxssssss. The shit she makes and films is for the benefit of Instagram, her grabby claw and gormless gob 😂
I reckon she's a dairlylea dunker mmuummmaaazzzzz or those stack em
Things, what krunky shnnaacks 😂

• Haha

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
Can imagine her flock of hinch idiots saying how she’s an inspiration with her story when in fact she’s as thick as alpacas shite.
We all know she probs never reads or watches about the true horrors -silly cow

Fluffy20

VIP Member
There's a twit on tiktok posting reels and stuff under the name Mrs Hinch which is obvs confusing the sheeples🙄 Said twit obviously can't spell properly as they keep writing hitch in the captions
None of her followers can spell, or use punctuation.

• Haha

Trollypusher

Anovvvver day off for Sopha then... it must be so exhausting sitting on your bumbuminnit working full time 6 days a week, plagiarising other people’s posts and basically being a TWAT 🙄

Anyway, happy Teeny Peeny Thursday :m
Speaking of NoNob here he is with a special “Dolls House” edition of the Antiques Roadshow (volume needed) 🤭

View attachment 2505708

To come back to this masterpiece...

I've been reading The Twits with my 5yo toddler and she likes me doing voices for dialogue, so I've been using this exact voice for Mr Twit and it cracks me up every time.

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
A break down of Hinch's working week.

Monday
-Shared her scarecrow reel again
-Her mum bought some crappy alpaca Xmas decorations
-Made some mozzarella pumpkin abominations
-Posted a video of Ron's record player saying he was excited. No Ron in sight.
-Picture of the camels
-Len banging on about the big bad wolf.

Tuesday
-Spied on Ron listening to record player.
-AD for Maybelline/amaZON prime
-Cleaned her fridge.
-Recorded Ron doing his home work.
-Revealed Lon's obsession with the big bad wolf was from a cartoon and not a book.
-Posted a quote about herself for mental health day

Wednesday.
-Posted a video of Henry motorboating her tits.
-Posted about the Palestine/Israel conflict. "People, stop hurting people" that's just her opinion though 😂

Thursday.
*Radio silence*

Friday
*Crickets*

Motorboating 😂😂
---
Just because instahunz have an opinion doesn't mean that need to share it. Although I did see SSS post and it was carefully worded as not to cause offence, the cynic in me thinks it's because she doesn't want to upset brand partners and income streams, the humanitarian in me thought it was an appropriate and sensitive post.
I thought her post was well considered and balanced. Not an easy situation for anyone to comment on. Hinch should have assumed her usual radio silence, she makes herself look silly.

Last edited:
  • Haha

WickedThread

Chatty Member
3 days off in a row... I wonder what her first post will be. Will it be the camels? Will it be the record player? Will it be the McBoring twins? Will it be her lover, Henry? 🙄

The Andean camels. 🦙🦙🦙

Although the boss-eyed brown one does make me laugh. The “fuck are you at” face at the end of her cackle is priceless

• Haha

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
Total silence on where she’s been and back with 100 ads for home bargains and p&g. Interesting

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member

notsuchaninstahun

Chatty Member
If you click the quote she’s shared it’s not even a post from Mind, it’s from wtf divorce! She’s actually placed Mind over the original post🙈
---
So she’s copied a quote from another Instagram page & pasted @Mind over it.
amusingly the original generated from wtfdivorce!! Is there a hidden message or is she just a c*nt?!

The latter. HTH.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

GloriaH

I see joyofclean did not storu the mopping of the floor then bench but they did story the rest of yesterday's kitchen clean.

Reactions: 11