Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RubySky478

VIP Member
Anyone else that Ron has been medicated for his whatever diagnosis and that’s why he‘s so…meh…flat?

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Quite a few huns have posted their Hinch Winter faves gift boxes today. Must be the second round of promotion. Not many other are posting about it though. Just those who were gifted it.

I was in B&M earlier ( getting Eras Tour snacks 💃) and I audibly growled when the advert came in about it ahahahaha

• Haha
I’m sure instagram would have imploded and she’ll be snapping her neck about and cackling on the till at home bargains by then saying she ain’t a cleannnaaa, but is she planning to post the toddler twinsscchhh as teenagers still dressed as roadmen and being forced to gaze across fields 🤣

• Haha

llamadramamama21

I'm Kate to the party but.. is this video of her cleaning with her "hunky" man a way of saying

" see tattlers it wasn't me in the pic with another man" we are perfectly happy & in love chopping pillows

• Sick

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Na you're not tripping, there was something posted about ND.
And @Danielle0120

Sorry trolls - I imagined it would have been spotted by the detectives but I haven't had chance to keep up so just skimmed through the pages I missed in the hopes there's be some lovely hot tea somewhere!!

But still I yearn for a disgruntled alpaca keeper or chamber maid to break free of their NDA!!!

• Haha
I really should stop reading here on my break at work. I nearly spat my coffee out 🤣🤣 'Henry motorboating her tits' You nusty hen!!!! My colleagues are asking me whats so funny!!! 😂
that one got me as well 😭 plus ‘Len banging on about the big bad wolf’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
Oh man, my favourite coat is gonna have to go on Vinted/to the charity shop/set on fire now because I’ve got the exact same colour way. I can’t rock up to my nieces nursery in it now the weather is getting miserable and have this particular group of mums think I’ve been ‘hinchfluenced’ 😩😩

what a shame, I bloody love that coat as well 😭
IMG_4108.png

Fissccchh

Urgh that snack/lunchbox. Why oh why has she chosen a font with those looped 'f's in Hinchliffe? Not for Ron to be able to recognise his name but because she 'laaaarrrrvvveeees' it! Ron will hopefully be being taught to recognise his name, but with plain printed text not fancy lettering!

My son has just started reception (not private) and they're doing this immersive phonics scheme known as ELS and after just 5 weeks he has managed to sound out and read some basic words. But you have to use 'correctly' written letters for them to recognise at this age. I remember having a poster in my room at that age using the 'k' that looks a bit like a capital 'R' and misreading 'walk' as 'walR' and wondering what it meant.

WickedThread

Chatty Member
BUT SS sticker sister posted exactly the same story which suggests their management wrote it for them!
Personally I think they should all keep there opinions off their business pages
I had originally assumed that “Sophie Annan” (best ever nickname! 😂) had that statement issued to her by her management.
It being a plagiarised quote tracks for Boutros Boutros-Sophie though.

In terms of the Solomons, I think it actually was wise to have a statement at least proofed by the management company (assuming they have someone competent on retainer). They being Jewish, as well as female, leaves them open to targeted abuse at the best of times, much less during this recent escalation.

Swedish chef

VIP Member
View attachment 2517126

Except you have literal rooms (plural) that your children are not allowed into. You have the me-mory room/office (🤣), the dining room with a permanently laid table that NO ONE EVER EATS IN, the sitting room that they're only allowed in for an hour at bedtime like Victorian children.

Fuck off.
She's rolling this bullshit out again, next she will get a clofffffff and wipe something down to show everyone that her house isn't spotless, change the record love, the world has moved on. Don't even get me started on referring to herself in the third person as her trademark business name. Sad fucker

londonlife24

VIP Member
Soph, the thicko hunz that you advertise to are unlikely to be the same people buying Dry Robes . Yeah she says they’re not cheap- I had a look at one the other day and they cost the best part of £200.
————
Also wanted to add that I’m surprised we haven’t seen Hennerzzz in his matching Dry Robe. Perhaps cos it says sizes to fit most dogs and a XXXL isn’t quite big enough for the lardy chicken strip
IMG_0830.png

• Haha