Mrs Hinch #671 Stacey’s gone all Dragon’s Den, while Hinch only has her Lakey 10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s either away in China checking her under 10yo labourers for her new range, or she’s in a psychiatric ward trying to get over the trolling from Staceyyyyyy 😂

Wherever she is, I hope it’s long term.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think she’s missed the boat with the sad death of Roxy. So many people have commented like Minky, Astonish, Greedy, LQOC etc she must have seen something on her feed today. I bet she’ll do some sickening montage including her book signing. Yet everyone else managed to post on the day it was announced so she’s probably waiting for her big moment in order to make it all about her 🙁
Very classy affair that children's book signing, with Hunch signing the hunz boobs. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Another day off then? Not normal, she's so infuriating
---
Sorry guys I'm still learning. Who was Roxy?
Someone who begged hinch to rim her at the book signing, but instead got her tittys signed. The Lakey 22 are all absolute NUT jobs, she was one of them. They're the ones who bully everyone for not licking Hinches arse the way they do, absolutely obsessed with her leader.

She's sat on a cloud of zoflora now though x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I think she’s missed the boat with the sad death of Roxy. So many people have commented like Minky, Astonish, Greedy, LQOC etc she must have seen something on her feed today. I bet she’ll do some sickening montage including her book signing. Yet everyone else managed to post on the day it was announced so she’s probably waiting for her big moment in order to make it all about her 🙁
Who are all these people? :confused: Major fans? She can afford to disappear for days at a time. She does duck all

Reactions: 5
Trollomon’s birthday today ...no vommy arselicky gridpost or story from hinch for her "bestie".....yet 🤭😏
Will YMU make her post something to keep up their sham friendship 🤔🤣

• Haha
Who are all these people? :confused: Major fans? She can afford to disappear for days at a time. She does duck all
Roxy is just a fan, not famous or well know, just a Hinch fan, one of the lakey 22 bullies. Plain and simple. Looks like she went to every event cos none of them have anything better to do. She died at the weekend 🤷‍♀️

Hinch won't give a toss or she'd of gave her sympathies yesterday when it was announced- she'll do a little story saying how lovely she was, and it's took her a couple of days to find the words, all whilst really not knowing she is apart from she signed her boobs, because they're not friends. Despite what they all think. Hinch is not a best friend. Hinch doesnt know her, and she won't mention her again once she does.

But she'll HAVE to mention her soon, or the Lakey 22 will realise what a bleep she is, and cut her off. Especially Lee, and what he says, the other 21 do cos he's the leader of it all. Hinch isn't bloody stupid.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She’s blatantly away. Couple’s weekend at the Lakes, which she had to pack for last week. What is going to do up there with her pristine white shoes and crap Amazon wellies? 🙄 kids left at home with the help again. She’s had more nights away from her kids this year than I have had in 17 years!!
That’s where she was off to on the long drive the other evening listening to their podcast….

Reactions: 22
Roxy is just a fan, not famous or well know, just a Hinch fan, one of the lakey 22 bullies. Plain and simple. Looks like she went to every event cos none of them have anything better to do. She died at the weekend 🤷‍♀️

Hinch won't give a toss or she'd of gave her sympathies yesterday when it was announced- she'll do a little story saying how lovely she was, and it's took her a couple of days to find the words, all whilst really not knowing she is apart from she signed her boobs, because they're not friends. Despite what they all think. Hinch is not a best friend. Hinch doesnt know her, and she won't mention her again once she does.

But she'll HAVE to mention her soon, or the Lakey 22 will realise what a bleep she is, and cut her off. Especially Lee, and what he says, the other 21 do cos he's the leader of it all. Hinch isn't bloody stupid.
Absolutely accurate 💯💯💯

Reactions: 8
Sopha and no nob having a romantic time at the lakes............never going to happen, they are the least suited couple ever

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but do we know SSS and Hinch have fallen out or is it speculation?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sopha and no nob having a romantic time at the lakes............never going to happen, they are the least suited couple ever
what will they find to do of interest in the Lakes? I mean, I love the Lakes but that’s because I get my walking boots on and do some lovely long walks, up hill and dale.

what the hell will these two couch potato dullards find to do there?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but do we know SSS and Hinch have fallen out or is it speculation?
There is a message in the wiki about this so it would clear things up.

No one is sure what is happening and we don't care.

Reactions: 20
what will they find to do of interest in the Lakes? I mean, I love the Lakes but that’s because I get my walking boots on and do some lovely long walks, up hill and dale.

what the hell will these two couch potato dullards find to do there?
Look for places to wash their bumbums innit 🙊🙊🙊

• Haha
It’s just so massively big headed and delusional that Soph thinks she can take on Stacey with this falling out and not lose out.

We all know she was playing a game being friends with SS to boost her profile (probably from both sides, but SS had less to gain from befriending Hinch given how much more famous she is than her).

Now that she’s obviously no longer mates with her cos Stace has ‘done Hinch dirty’ & brought out her own home range etc., why doesn’t Hinch just continue the friendship , however fake it is, and put on a false smile and throw a couple ‘well done bestie’ comments on Staces instagram?

Being bestie boo boos with a celeb like SS was a big boost for Hinch. “Trusting the wrong people” and falling out with her is a big loss for her.
Edited to add: we know why she can’t continue the friendship, cos she’s green with envy!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.