Mrs Hinch #671 Stacey’s gone all Dragon’s Den, while Hinch only has her Lakey 10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my word, Tattle ADs are trolling again ⬇😂

13E9F4BD-BCC4-4662-8606-E4E7E167186D.jpeg

Sopha, hunnnnnay..... (Not that you’ve read here since Sandy’s glow-up in Grease....it’s all about the gloooooooow 🤭) but Tattle ADs have found you a new bestbubs4eva ⬆ He’s called Sonny (Rhymes with Rennie and Lonnie) and he’s waiting to chat to you.... just click S= Sonny not Stacey anymore 🤭 Atv

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ooh what a busy day you've had Sophie! Clever girl!

However, I think you forgot the part where you had a meltdown in the dog bed because your best mate keeps bleeping you over?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's caught up on tattle and saw the comment about Hinch having help with the animals so tries to prove she does it all alone..Silly mare

But "sorted out the boysch clothes to see what fitted them" fitted, FITTED.
It's fit soph. "See what fits them" Standard English.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She's caught up on tattle and saw the comment about Hinch having help with the animals so tries to prove she does it all alone..Silly mare

But "sorted out the boysch clothes to see what fitted them" fitted, FITTED.
It's fit soph. "See what fits them" Standard English.
Surely she doesn’t need to get rid of R’s clothes they can handed down to L…ooo no wait then they won’t be matchy matchy twins 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 44
More like a snippet of her week or month 🙄

And.......WTF is that 🤮 I’ve not had much nausea with this pregnancy until now, what the feck is it 🤔 It’s not one of Fiddle’s lip schmackkking roasssst dinsssh including Pat is it 😳🤢

72EB0CBC-28FC-45E1-8411-8B4C8076DEDA.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Surely she doesn’t need to get rid of R’s clothes they can handed down to L…ooo no wait then they won’t be matchy matchy twins 😩
And pretty much all of their clothes are personalised, wouldn't want golden child being mistaken for un-favourite child would we!

Reactions: 28
That pathetic "sweeping" of the stable floor. The brush is supposed to touch the floor not just wave over it. You'd think a "cleaner" would know that.
The instructions on the wall looked interesting. Confirms for me she has help with the animals.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Why is she trying to sound sweet & gentle, she’s got a gob like a fog horn. SHOW US YA FACE

• Haha
Reactions: 38
But that's not what she did today though is it? Some of the stuff in that reel was what she accidentally posted the other night then deleted....
Just pack it in, for christ's sake, it's embarrassing now.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Anyone else notice the instructions of what to feed and times to feed the WW in the stable? Couldn't screen shot but saw something about half 5? More then likely the helpers have that up to tell sopha what to do

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So there’s an influencer event happening this weekend & it would be interesting to know if she will attend seeing as it’s at the owners house 👀

Reactions: 13
She's so full of tit because I counted at least 3 outfits and weather types.

And who the duck is this list for if she is the one always looking after the animals?

IMG_20231004_200614.jpg

@Pipyspops15 snap 😂

Edit - not outfits. She was very clever just showing her bare arm. Somehow thought I saw sleeves a couple of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
74DF95AA-6EF2-4663-B2EF-ADE8BD4F2FD8.jpeg

What the actual duck is that Fur babies mummaz day poster 😳 I bet one of Lakey22 21 20 made that, it looks like it’s a WANTED poster for a Sheriff’s reward.... 🚓🤭

Also, I think I’ll claim a BINGO for the Floofheads harnesses. I mentioned the other day that they were probably at Maldonia Tip with Hennerz lead 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
View attachment 2491151

What the actual duck is that Fur babies mummaz day poster 😳 I bet one of Lakey22 21 20 made that, it looks like it’s a WANTED poster for a Sheriff’s reward.... 🚓🤭

Also, I think I’ll claim a BINGO for the Floofheads harnesses. I mentioned the other day that they were probably at Maldonia Tip with Hennerz lead 🤣
That poster is hilarious 😂

edit, it’s a bit like the 3 headed dog in Harry Potter

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.