Mrs Hinch #671 Stacey’s gone all Dragon’s Den, while Hinch only has her Lakey 10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of miniature houses.... what happened to the mini greyskull she was gifted before she moved to the crem? We've not seen that since either.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Haven’t been on for about 5 threads (loifffe hunnaaaay) but are Hunch and SSS officially no longer Best Bubs 4Eva?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Message to all Trolls: ‘’If Ronnie wants to play with a dolls house, he will play with a dolls house’’, apart from he’s not been seen with the dolls house 😂 😂 Take it he didn’t want to play with a dolls house then?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
During a live with SSS in 2021, she said she had 5/6-sized feet. Soph is 5 feet 10.

Then months later her mum was spotted putting on her trainers. Fiddle is shorter.

So either Sofa does have small feet or her mum has clown feet to match Soph's canoes.

View attachment 2487361
To be fair my Mum & I both wear the same size shoes. I’m 5ft 10” and my Mum’s 5ft 5” (but neither of us are a size 5!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Speaking of miniature houses.... what happened to the mini greyskull she was gifted before she moved to the crem? We've not seen that since either.
It’s crushed in a corner at Maldonia Tip. Never scheeeeeeeen again. (Stace, if you’re reading here a miniature model of Pickle Cottage would make a good trolling addition 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m on holiday at the moment but just on to say
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
bleeping blinder there Stace 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sopha 6 toes is currently running to maldon tip to see if she can salvage rons dolls house but she keeps tripping over her size 5 footz

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she’s taken yet another day off. Does that mean she’s going to come on tomorrow with some plinky plonky music and morbid montage crying about the Hincher who passed away and using that as the excuse why she hasn’t posted anything today?

Reactions: 15
So she’s taken yet another day off. Does that mean she’s going to come on tomorrow with some plinky plonky music and morbid montage crying about the Hincher who passed away and using that as the excuse why she hasn’t posted anything today?
Slow mo floofs, Henry butchering a chicken sat in bed Disney piano whilst she complains she’s had to get up and get her kids ready for the day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When I looked at SSS’s post - the top comment is pointing out that Rose Cottage is what they call the mortuary in hospital 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Not been on for a few days ....butttttttt omfg after seeing Trollomon’s dollshouse post just had to pop back on 🤭🤭🤭
No comment from hinch speaks volumes 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When I looked at SSS’s post - the top comment is pointing out that Rose Cottage is what they call the mortuary in hospital 🤣
Haha yeah it actually is! Or shortened to Rosey! Which is what Solomon calls Rose sometimes! Times I have rung a porter to say I have a patient for Rose Cottage!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.