Mrs Hinch #671 Stacey’s gone all Dragon’s Den, while Hinch only has her Lakey 10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s blatantly away. Couple’s weekend at the Lakes, which she had to pack for last week. What is going to do up there with her pristine white shoes and crap Amazon wellies? 🙄 kids left at home with the help again. She’s had more nights away from her kids this year than I have had in 17 years!!

Reactions: 30
Loving Trollomans next level trolling. The house is miles better than Hinchs ever was!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s blatantly away. Couple’s weekend at the Lakes, which she had to pack for last week. What is going to do up there with her pristine white shoes and crap Amazon wellies? 🙄 kids left at home with the help again. She’s had more nights away from her kids this year than I have had in 17 years!!
That’s why she has no bond with them

Reactions: 11
She’s just on the phone to commission a mini mural for the new dolls house on its way from that little business ama zon

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guysssch are you not remembering, Ron absolutely loved the dolls house! (never scccheeen again!)
Never actually saw him playing with it though 🤣🤭
She got a bollocking from sylvanian families after putting the figures in her, i mean ronnies, dolls house as they werent age appropriate for him. It was all the teeny tiny accessory bits they had too 😳 For hinch it was all about the aesthetics and how gram worthy it looked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She got a bollocking from sylvanian families after putting the figures in her, i mean ronnies, dolls house as they werent age appropriate for him. It was all the teeny tiny accessory bits they had too 😳 For hinch it was all about the aesthetics and how gram worthy it looked
Never even got to see the final thing unveiled or him being gifted it, just one post months later saying guess what he loves it

Reactions: 14
And how she was going to the fade out from dolls house to Hinch Farm. Till Tattle ruined it. Never mind eh Hinch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Not been on for a few days ....butttttttt omfg after seeing Trollomon’s dollshouse post just had to pop back on 🤭🤭🤭
No comment from hinch speaks volumes 😏
She can't shes currently in a&e after being so angry she lashed out and threw the mop at noknobs head.

• Haha
I think she’s missed the boat with the sad death of Roxy. So many people have commented like Minky, Astonish, Greedy, LQOC etc she must have seen something on her feed today. I bet she’ll do some sickening montage including her book signing. Yet everyone else managed to post on the day it was announced so she’s probably waiting for her big moment in order to make it all about her 🙁

Reactions: 19
I think she’s missed the boat with the sad death of Roxy. So many people have commented like Minky, Astonish, Greedy, LQOC etc she must have seen something on her feed today. I bet she’ll do some sickening montage including her book signing. Yet everyone else managed to post on the day it was announced so she’s probably waiting for her big moment in order to make it all about her 🙁
It just highlights more and more that she doesn’t care. She doesn’t care about the people that got her to where she is, the people who support and promote her and the platform that made her “famous”.

Reactions: 19
I wish there was a way of playing Hinch and SSS’s reels alongside each other but with an 18 month delay, see Hinch attempting something and then SSS picking up the gauntlet and doing the same thing but only 10x better!

From up cycling a dolls house, to launching a home range, to owning a cocker spaniel!

She doesn’t need an agent to think up ideas, she just trawls her fake mate’s page, the return on that Big Mac was immense wasn’t it Stace 😂

It’s like one of those events that changed history, from the apple dropping on Newton’s head, to George Washington chopping down that tree, SSS going to the drive thro 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Hope Slowphie had a decent might's sleep in the dog bed after seeing that reel from Stace.

It's happening so much now it has to be intentional!

Remember when her absence used to make the papers because the sheep were hysterical? Now noone bats an eyelid. I think we care more 😂.

Anywho, can't wait for her to launch her garbage range - she'll regret taking all these days off, it should be a humbling experience for her. God knows she needs it.

Reactions: 28
Remember when her absence used to make the papers because the sheep were hysterical? Now noone bats an eyelid. I think we care more 😂.

Anywho, can't wait for her to launch her garbage range - she'll regret taking all these days off, it should be a humbling experience for her. God knows she needs it.
Is she bringing her new range out in time for the New Year sales maybe?? 🤔 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.