Mrs Hinch #671 Stacey’s gone all Dragon’s Den, while Hinch only has her Lakey 10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just so massively big headed and delusional that Soph thinks she can take on Stacey with this falling out and not lose out.

We all know she was playing a game being friends with SS to boost her profile (probably from both sides, but SS had less to gain from befriending Hinch given how much more famous she is than her).

Now that she’s obviously no longer mates with her cos Stace has ‘done Hinch dirty’ & brought out her own home range etc., why doesn’t Hinch just continue the friendship , however fake it is, and put on a false smile and throw a couple ‘well done bestie’ comments on Staces instagram?

Being bestie boo boos with a celeb like SS was a big boost for Hinch. “Trusting the wrong people” and falling out with her is a big loss for her.
Because she can't. She's insanely jealous of Stacey and can't bear the fact that another person is doing better than her.
She's a jealous poisonous old witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Roxy is just a fan, not famous or well know, just a Hinch fan, one of the lakey 22 bullies. Plain and simple. Looks like she went to every event cos none of them have anything better to do. She died at the weekend 🤷‍♀️

Hinch won't give a toss or she'd of gave her sympathies yesterday when it was announced- she'll do a little story saying how lovely she was, and it's took her a couple of days to find the words, all whilst really not knowing she is apart from she signed her boobs, because they're not friends. Despite what they all think. Hinch is not a best friend. Hinch doesnt know her, and she won't mention her again once she does.

But she'll HAVE to mention her soon, or the Lakey 22 will realise what a bleep she is, and cut her off. Especially Lee, and what he says, the other 21 do cos he's the leader of it all. Hinch isn't bloody stupid.
She’ll have to acknowledge and mention her once she sees your comment on here, although we know she hasn’t read tattle since the first Viking invaded England.
Because that’s the only way she’ll find out about it.

Reactions: 9
Roxy is just a fan, not famous or well know, just a Hinch fan, one of the lakey 22 bullies. Plain and simple. Looks like she went to every event cos none of them have anything better to do. She died at the weekend 🤷‍♀️

Hinch won't give a toss or she'd of gave her sympathies yesterday when it was announced- she'll do a little story saying how lovely she was, and it's took her a couple of days to find the words, all whilst really not knowing she is apart from she signed her boobs, because they're not friends. Despite what they all think. Hinch is not a best friend. Hinch doesnt know her, and she won't mention her again once she does.

But she'll HAVE to mention her soon, or the Lakey 22 will realise what a bleep she is, and cut her off. Especially Lee, and what he says, the other 21 do cos he's the leader of it all. Hinch isn't bloody stupid.
Calling bingo on a "sorry I've been quiet, this really hit me hard" grief tourism story.

Reactions: 37
Speaking of the ”lakey21”. Does anyone know if the lady with the disabled girl still follows her? I used to follow this accounts but she seems to have disappeared?! or maybe I’m blocked. I felt sorry for her has she literally tagged hinch in everything and I think got little back. I used to offer words of advice and encouragement in her own situation as it was so desperate 😞😢

Reactions: 7
Calling bingo on a "sorry I've been quiet, this really hit me hard" grief tourism story.
“But here is a picture of me at a big pond guys. I just love it”.
---
Speaking of the ”lakey21”. Does anyone know if the lady with the disabled girl still follows her? I used to follow this accounts but she seems to have disappeared?! or maybe I’m blocked. I felt sorry for her has she literally tagged hinch in everything and I think got little back. I used to offer words of advice and encouragement in her own situation as it was so desperate 😞😢
I think she made her account private.

Reactions: 7
I hope her accommodation in the lakes had a car park and somewhere to hang her coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Having recently been to the Lake District and knowing it very well I’m guessing on either Lodore Falls hotel or Inn on the lake or the Bellsfield…..🤔
---
Having recently been to the Lake District and knowing it very well I’m guessing on either Lodore Falls hotel or Inn on the lake or the Bellsfield…..🤔
We know Hinch likes a pool pose😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
---

We know Hinch likes a pool pose😂😂
We live not far from Hinch and my son stayed at Lodore Falls Hotel recently, it's a really long way. I can't imagine her doing that drive. Helicopter?
Or is this the hot air balloon ride :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What makes me laugh is that stories can be timed and the lazy bint can’t even manage that! LQOC is continuing with her weekly pneumonic seven though she is working in America this week!

Reactions: 13
We live not far from Hinch and my son stayed at Lodore Falls Hotel recently, it's a really long way. I can't imagine her doing that drive. Helicopter?
Or is this the hot air balloon ride :LOL:
Jesus Christ I'd forgotten all about the hot air balloon ride. That season has been and gone. Another thing filed under "stuff she said she'd do but didn't"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe her radio silence is because she’s pregnant?!

JOKE
I’ll see myself out 😂😂
I actually do think she might be 🙈 & that monstrosity of a dress she wore at the P&G event was her attempt at disguising it.

(I’ll also see myself out 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One of her daughters does her posts 😂
Well apparently Hinch has a whole team working her 😂😂 the tit she posts, Len could do it.
---
One of her daughters does her posts 😂
Well apparently Hinch has a whole team working her
Jesus Christ I'd forgotten all about the hot air balloon ride. That season has been and gone. Another thing filed under "stuff she said she'd do but didn't"
Because no one gifted it to her. She cancelled when she realised she had to pay.

Reactions: 11
Pissing around making mood boards like a school project. Woman child!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Makes me giggle every time SS posts that Lydia Millen comments, she’s not interacted with Hinch since the whole “I’m trying to be you” stalkeryness 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.