Mrs Hinch #671 Stacey’s gone all Dragon’s Den, while Hinch only has her Lakey 10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That takes the video/IG version of plagerism to a completely new level!
However it does have lots of personal bits to it which makes it much better than Hinch’s version for Ron which we all know is at Maldon tip these days

Paging @InTheDollsHouse
I tend broke my toe running here!!

Stacey’s is bigger than Soph’s too 🤭

Trollomon I LOVE YOU

62015DFA-F152-42A9-A5CC-D980CE17DCAD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Hahahahahahahahahah Stacey bleeping trolloman. That dolls house is actually really cute though and a lovely gift ♥ she just pisses all over hunch every time doesn’t she 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
No likes yet on SSS reel from Mrs Hunch hahahahhahahhah she will be in the dogs bed tonight screaming into a blanket

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Mirror mirror on the wall
Who's the biggest troll of them all?
The mirror laughed and said with a grunt
STACEY of course you stupid bleep 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 135
I nearly broke my neck running here when I saw that Stacey has up cycled a dolls house. She is the ultimate troll and I am here for it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Stacey is now officially Sophie’s biggest troll with that dollshouse 😂 c’mon Ron where’s yours that mummy made for you? We’ve never seen it! You’d think it would have pride of place either in Ron’s bedroom or the playroom… Sophie must be seething at this point…what else has Stacey got up her scheming sleeves 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Stacey is now officially Sophie’s biggest troll with that dollshouse 😂 c’mon Ron where’s yours that mummy made for you? We’ve never seen it! You’d think it would have pride of place either in Ron’s bedroom or the playroom… Sophie must be seething at this point…what else has Stacey got up her scheming sleeves 😆
Just waiting for Trollomon and Joe to bring out a couples podcast 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Will Sophie comment on Stacey’s dolls house and acknowledge she made Ron one or will one of her die hard hinchers say something about it looking just like Mrs Hinch’s 😆. Sophie’s not having a great time atm with her bestie trolling her left, right and centre, plus managing to land deal, after deal £££££. We all know she only made that dollshouse for her new house reveal and tattle ruined it for her (what a great day that was!) - sadly it was never made with love for Ron 😞
---
Just waiting for Trollomon and Joe to bring out a couples podcast 😏
Oh gosh yessssssss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Will Sophie comment on Stacey’s dolls house and acknowledge she made Ron one or will one of her die hard hinchers say something about it looking just like Mrs Hinch’s 😆. Sophie’s not having a great time atm with her bestie trolling her left, right and centre, plus managing to land deal, after deal £££££. We all know she only made that dollshouse for her new house reveal and tattle ruined it for her (what a great day that was!) - sadly it was never made with love for Ron 😞
---

Oh gosh yessssssss 😂
Someone needs ta tag hinch and ask where Ron's went did she guev stace the idea 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.