Mrs Hinch #671 Stacey’s gone all Dragon’s Den, while Hinch only has her Lakey 10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this person still tagged?
---
Sad for the person’s family but Cat bum has just announced the passing of his friend, she went to the Hinch book launch…enter the grief tourist stage right.
The Lakey 22 then 21 now 20. Come on then Hinch let's you on that train

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who’s Cat bum?
Not sure what his actual name is, nicknamed cat bum mouth on here. Was one of the Lakey 22, broke away and took Hinch off his insta name…rejoins the group when he is invited to something of interest like a p and g event.

Reactions: 6
Not sure what his actual name is, nicknamed cat bum mouth on here. Was one of the Lakey 22, broke away and took Hinch off his insta name…rejoins the group when he is invited to something of interest like a p and g event.

Is it not officially Cleen or something?

Reactions: 7
Think his name is Lee but not sure of his surname. Roxy looked very young to pass away bless her but she was definitely one of the Lakey 21

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Deleted reel from her stories earlier.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The dolls house 😂😂 oh SS is definitely trolling soph with that
That takes the video/IG version of plagerism to a completely new level!
However it does have lots of personal bits to it which makes it much better than Hinch’s version for Ron which we all know is at Maldon tip these days

Paging @InTheDollsHouse

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Stacey gifting rose an actually nice dolls house has killed me 😂
Remember slothas one for Ron that we saw once?? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I mean a dolls house is still not age appropriate for Rose and we’ll probably not see again after her birthday but some first class trolling there

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Stacey gifting rose an actually nice dolls house has killed me 😂
Remember slothas one for Ron that we saw once?? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I thought she made a highlight of making it but just had a look and can’t see it anymore
Never spotted it in the playroom either

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.