Mrs Hinch #671 Stacey’s gone all Dragon’s Den, while Hinch only has her Lakey 10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are probably 20-30 kids in Ron’s class, how many have followed her to be nosey? Now they are watching a reception aged child (who is capable of feeding himself, this is absolutely not about any child who needs their parents full support for self care needs) being fed by his mum. Poor kid. She just makes mistake after mistake and never notices.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
During a live with SSS in 2021, she said she had 5/6-sized feet. Soph is 5 feet 10.

Then months later her mum was spotted putting on her trainers. Fiddle is shorter.

So either Sofa does have small feet or her mum has clown feet to match Soph's canoes.

View attachment 2487361
You can literally see Fiddles footz is about 3 sizes smaller than Sofas. Her heel is against the stairs, albeit slightly raised. If her foot was flat, still the difference has to be several sizes.
Nobody cares that she’s a size 8 or whatever but just WHY LIE !!!! Such an obvious lie!!!
---
Manages to get her fave words ‘I’ or ‘My’ in ten times in such a short paragraph.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I cannot believe she is feeding that child with his bottle! He’s at school!!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Who in their right mind is sitting around in pyjamas with a huge matching bow in their hair

She does my head in, everything's fake af with these insta huns

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Forgot to put #ad on those desenio prints hunnay.

IMG_7809.jpeg

Also, what is her obsession with oversized urn vases. They look tit and are impractical, especially on that round table square boof. I’m bringing back my hastily sketched reenactment of anyone who tries to sit there.

IMG_7807.jpeg

IMG_7808.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 74
That's not a cosy authentic quick snap of your and your boys.look at you for ffks.your faced primed for a photo.with mummy or no knob outnin place to make your perfect shot.the boys are.ovciously just put there
Bribed with a drink for one
Tv.for the other.
Nothing is rumpled. Your not just sitting and the oh how sweet for a photo.its all staged.
It's so pathetic and weird and wrong.
And so sad for your boys
R clearly doesnt want either the photo or to be there.
Stop forcing a performing family.you ain't it
Your showing more love for the bleeping camera lense than your own children.
And you can't even write your own words of love for them! duck me that weird!
---
It’s like very weird elocution lessons. Her voice has changed so much in the last year and she sounds increasingly deranged.
---
Most of the south has drowned in rain and been blasted by storms. Has Maldon been dry and overcast all day? I rejoin she’s already at the Lakes and is pumping out pre records whilst Fiddle, Mamfa, the Nanny, the garden hand and the vet take care of the kids and animals.
Or maybe the blonde ickle lady voice has dropped as with her nicey jicey mask,and she's just a hard mouthed twit that speaks like a knob,this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
My job as a parent is to help my kids develop and learn new things. Hinch is the total opposite. Ronnie’s at school and she treats him like he’s one.

As others have said, bottles should have gone by school, for teeth health if nothing else. Lennie is rarely seen without his dummy in. My kids had dummies but as soon as they could walk, it was bedtime only (and then ditched, also for teeth reasons). She claims Ronnie has speech issues (and in fairness I don’t think his speech is that great for his age) but is basically putting a plug in Lennie’s mouth all day.

They have three adults at home. Seriously, talk to your kids, stop being such lazy parents and enforce some basic rules for appropriate behaviour. You do them no favours if they are spoilt and can’t share with other children.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
IMG_20231003_061953.jpg

Is she feeling okay? Up at 3am reposting a reel from the other day but posting before she meant to? And then leaving it up?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.