Mrs Hinch #671 Stacey’s gone all Dragon’s Den, while Hinch only has her Lakey 10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The over the top pronunciation is getting more and more bizarre.
Give it a bleeping rest you absolute head.

View attachment 2487182
It’s like very weird elocution lessons. Her voice has changed so much in the last year and she sounds increasingly deranged.
---
Most of the south has drowned in rain and been blasted by storms. Has Maldon been dry and overcast all day? I rejoin she’s already at the Lakes and is pumping out pre records whilst Fiddle, Mamfa, the Nanny, the garden hand and the vet take care of the kids and animals.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really don’t want to be the nusty troll that adds to the FAQ’s:
Is she pregnant? 🙄
Who lives in her old house? 🙄
Have Soph and Stacey fallen out? 🙄

BUT
can someone remind me about size 5 futtttzzzz. I don’t remember, feel like it was olde mad ma trying her shoes on or some bullshit, but when did she actually say she was size 5, because surely, she’s so bleeping gargantuan she would blow over in a high wind?! She’s tall btw, add it to the wiki, she’s tall.

And that tall smug camel has replaced smug Henry, who god bleeping love him, has sad/old eyes, and I really hope she’s doing her best for him, she’s probably not, cos, famously a bleep, but, yeah, thoughts and prayers with Henners.
During a live with SSS in 2021, she said she had 5/6-sized feet. Soph is 5 feet 10.

Then months later her mum was spotted putting on her trainers. Fiddle is shorter.

So either Sofa does have small feet or her mum has clown feet to match Soph's canoes.

03A063C8-F326-4A70-9DFD-F666BD2B31F6.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have had a very long Monday, 2 glasses of prosecco and am SO close to replying to her story

"OH JUST FU*K OFF"

How can one human be so twatish. Maybe the adjective of hinching should be
Human who has hit the bottom

• Haha
Reactions: 13
During a live with SSS in 2021, she said she had 5/6-sized feet. Soph is 5 feet 10.

Then months later her mum was spotted putting on her trainers. Fiddle is shorter.

So either Sofa does have small feet or her mum has clown feet to match Soph's canoes.

View attachment 2487361
On that recent declutter she said the Birkenstocks she was donating were fiddle’s and they were a 38 which is a uk5 (the plot thickens……). I seriously doubt that soph is a 5 at her height and from all the pictures we’ve seen.

Reactions: 11
It is a fact, the evidence being EVERY SINGLE IMAGE OF HER FEET, that she is not a size 5. Unless we are of course talking about the size of that 6th toe.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does she speak like that????? Shes sounds absolutely ridiculous 🙄

Reactions: 10
Whys she bottle feeding her 4 year old kid, a child who's in full time school...... why

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
All me me me me me again.
Why does she act like she's the only woman that's ever birthed and had kids on the planet?! She fucks me off no end.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
those kids break my heart. Their little faces break my heart how does putting her kids online not affect her. I'd be so bleeping scared and not only that people rip into them too and she knows that and continues anyway for the money . I could never. Kids are precious and should be protected at all costs. Makes me so angry. TAKE YOUR KIDS OFFLINE HINCH.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Hate all that mummy guff these idiots come out with 🤣🤣 shouldn’t need to try and convince everyone and yourself hunnaayyy 🙄

Reactions: 30
On that recent declutter she said the Birkenstocks she was donating were fiddle’s and they were a 38 which is a uk5 (the plot thickens……). I seriously doubt that soph is a 5 at her height and from all the pictures we’ve seen.
I only wear Birkenstocks and I’m normally a 40 but always go down to a 39 in Birkenstocks but even so I’m nowhere near her height! Not sticking up for the llama lover, just saying!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.