Mrs Hinch #671 Stacey’s gone all Dragon’s Den, while Hinch only has her Lakey 10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh if that’s Ron when happy what’s he like when he’s sad?

they don’t act like normal kids

Reactions: 26
Oh the bleeping Jus Roll is back.
She’s the biggest troll of them all. Get off tattle and get yourself some help. Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
'I'm chuffed with how they turned out'

Pre-made pastry
Add a ball of cheese
Wrap string around
Bang it in the oven

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What a waste of food, straight from the oven to the bin. No-one is going to eat those Jus Rol monstrosities, even Jamie would baulk at them, surely?

Reactions: 10
Agreed. I also can’t work out if she’s enabled because they’re tit scared of the gravy train ending or if she uses the tend mental health woes with her family too if they don’t go along with everything she wants (or both!) Pains me to admit Jimbob doesn’t seem quite as fick as her, at least in a regular bloke sort of way. He was apparently once pretty decent at his job and the boysccch are obviously more comfortable with him. However being a fame bleep and the easy money is too appealing. Big Al is apparently a smart man by what we’ve heard from some sources here…it’s all such a bizarre set up.

we laugh, but I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she had legit Veruca Salt melt downs.
I definitely think she does. The boys constantly side eye her, looking for her reaction. That will because her Reaction isn’t consistent.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
My god. What is this content. She's all over the place.
Seriously, who thought it would be a good idea to give this thick, way past her prime, odious woman child a platform.

Reactions: 22
Guysssssssh, the latest Vomfest….. to be honessssscht I’m shocked she didn’t sprinkle any of the dried herbs all over it as per usual 😳 Imagine if she’s reading this and realises she forgot 😂🤣😂

No dried herb sprinkle = no “Chief’s kiss” from the hunzz (I mean, it looked like shite anyway and deffo doesn’t deserve any chief’s or chef’s kiss) 🤭

I bet Hennerz eats them all, not even sure ol’NoNob would eat them 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the hell was the music on the jus-rol monstrosities??? You’d think it was something about her children but no, it’s god awful food! No doubt one of the hunzz will comment ‘oh what a brilliant idea, you’re so creative’ or ‘you make it look so easy’ 🙄🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If that's what she gets 'chuffed' about then she is a dick. Quite chuffed with a bit of pre baked tit. Get a life.

Reactions: 13
I’m surprised Fiddle didn’t pick up this Christmas Rat at the Garden Centre while she was there tend buying dressed up Llama ones, as they seem to be in all the ones I’ve visited.... it should have instantly reminded her of NoNob aka Ratzzzzman 🤭

B7834897-3380-4FAF-930D-431289483336.jpeg

BBDD0410-75BB-4439-AB70-F13C6201B548.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
How bland must those just roll pumpkins taste!? Mozzarella isn't exactly a strong cheese and in plain pastry....yummy!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Bloody hell, just make a sandwich for Christ sake
---
I’m surprised Fiddle didn’t pick up this Christmas Rat at the Garden Centre while she was there tend buying dressed up Llama ones, as they seem to be in all the ones I’ve visited.... it should have instantly reminded her of NoNob aka Ratzzzzman 🤭

View attachment 2500217
View attachment 2500219
His tongue in that picture makes me feel sick...... :sick: (noknobs not Roland's haha)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So let's strip it back. A supposedly grown woman has told us how to make a scarecrow, literally orgasming over camel Xmas decs which are just a tackfest and whacked the jus roll out. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just to put it into perspective 🤣 she is dire

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't normally show the kids faces as I usually blur them. But by God this is an exception as it actually got to me. How crestfallen Ronnie looks breaks my heart. He looks so sad and empty just standing there like that. Poor little bairn. It's like all the life has been slowly drained from his body. That is the face of a little boy who has had enough of being told to perform for the Gram. 🙁🙁

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Sorry, I noped out when I saw the jusrol because I didn't want to be put off my dinner.

Now I've eaten, I've watched and not sure if it was a wise idea because that looked grim.

Was that really just a ball of mozzarella inside some puff pastry? No pesto, basil, sun-dried toms, or literally any other flavour?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Meanwhile trollomon has ANOTHER primark range out and I have to say. I larrrrve most of those bits.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
And in comes our favourite Troll “here is my Primark range everyone”. If we were keeping score it would be SSS 5 new deals and Hinch 0, zero, nada. Just 4 chickens.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.