Mrs Hinch #671 Stacey’s gone all Dragon’s Den, while Hinch only has her Lakey 10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up been on charlotte dawson thread being a troll instead Hinch is boring me...

But that video of Ronnie is so sad. They do act like normal children at all. Its like this constantly high. I know we don't see what they like 24.7 but everything she shows us is the boys looking lifeless. Compared to ss kids who actually act like normal kids. So so sad 😞
I can imagine Lennie being a little energetic bomb that causes her absolute carnage 😂 maybe wishful thinking

Reactions: 13
Trollomans kid is so verbal compared to Lonnie. Lonnie is like a little stuffed dummy with no life in him whereas Rose speaks really well and clearly and is engaged in everything she does. Sure Solomon is a bleep too, but she let's her kids explore, express themselves and get filthy. I know she probably has gifted clothes coming out of her ears and probably just chucks them away when they get ruined, but at least her kids have personalities not like the wooden McBoring Twins in their spotless matching clothes.
That scarecrow has prob got more personality than those boys
---
You need to get on it. Funniest thread ever. Factual. Also
Yes it’s bloody hilarious the comments they make .

Reactions: 3
Like duck people have been messaging about making a scarecrow 🤣 the woman is delusional.
Is that all she has for the gram today??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, why were the children in matching clothes all weekend?! ronnie is plenty old enough to be choosing what he'd like to wear and fml probably even Lonnie too. And hens, I may put some beaks out of joint here but any school aged child that turned up to a party I hosted in a full matching tracksuit top and bottoms with their name on would be getting an instant eye roll and snigger behind their backs from aaaallll the parents I know. They'd stick out like a sore thumb, birthday parties are for wearing special outfits surely?! What's wrong with a nice t-shirt or shirt with jeans or trousers?! Bet old slofa wouldn't go to a party in a tracksuit?! So why the duck are her kids made to look cheap and common?! Soapy jnr wears joggers for outdoor grufty play or nursery for comfort and hard wearability. Wouldn't ever dream of putting them in lounge wear for a party. They're so gross and naff.
Did you not see what she wore when her and Inch stayed in that very expensive hotel in London, Hunnay?! Named tracksuits are posh by Sophia’s standards! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah'm affronted, that's me in witness protection now. 👌
---

Easy done when Mario and Hinch are two cheeks of the same arse.

Sorry to all the nusty Hinch trolls here for my daftness. 😆
Never ye mind, this is app is nae ye job, and nae debates. Mario and his VIP shart card is thee funniest thread on Tattle, if ye don't ken, get ta ken.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never ye mind, this is app is nae ye job, and nae debates. Mario and his VIP shart card is thee funniest thread on Tattle, if ye don't ken, get ta ken.
A hunner % true hen. Tonsa love also.
---
The difference between Ron, Lon and SSS kids is like night and day considering they're of similar ages. The SS tribe are normal happy kids who find joy in everything, whereas R & L were born into full time employment.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just caught up properly with her weekend high jinks, so sorry if I'm repeating what others have already said.
Ron stood there motionless just staring at the record player, looking bored stiff & like he doesn't know what he's meant to be doing - so so sad to see this is what they consider him 'loving' something 😔.
Both boys picking apples, that's not an exciting activity for any kid after about 5 minutes, esp if they've got their own apple trees to pick at home.
Don't they see how other kids behave & realise how much they're holding them back? Regardless of whether Ron's nd or not he can still have fun, play, do things without being attached to his brother or useless mother surely?

Reactions: 17
No-one wanted the alpaca Christmas decorations because they're bleeping awful.
£2.50 each? Fiddles, you were robbed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Her and her mum are so bleeping weird. I’m sorry but Jesus Christ. They get more odd as time goes on 🤣. I bet she loves her bitty before bed…! X

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know how we all banter about sopha and her demented family, but in all seriousness she should really get either arrested or checked by social services considering the blatant harm she continues to inflict on her children - AND influence other demented people to do the same.

The fact that she randomly posts re ND and then carries on posting about anything else as if nothing, shows just how bleeping mental she is and how they all support and defend it.

My heart doesn’t ‘break’ for those kids as some of you seem to feel - I’m not going to lie I don’t give a toss. Obviously I’m human and I’m a mother so I care about my peers but to a point. She does it all for sympathy so she’s certainly not getting mine.

She’s a liability, an exceptionally terrible mother, a toxic wife and an entitled daughter. I cannot think of a worse character.

Sadly she’s not the only one since all these cunts with similar symptoms found IG as a hub to express and sell/brainwash reasonably sain people with their way of living.

What a sad bleeping car crash to be a witness of!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
I know how we all banter about sopha and her demented family, but in all seriousness she should really get either arrested or checked by social services considering the blatant harm she continues to inflict on her children - AND influence other demented people to do the same.

The fact that she randomly posts re ND and then carries on posting about anything else as if nothing, shows just how bleeping mental she is and how they all support and defend it.

My heart doesn’t ‘break’ for those kids as some of you seem to feel - I’m not going to lie I don’t give a toss. Obviously I’m human and I’m a mother so I care about my peers but to a point. She does it all for sympathy so she’s certainly not getting mine.

She’s a liability, an exceptionally terrible mother, a toxic wife and an entitled daughter. I cannot think of a worse character.

Sadly she’s not the only one since all these cunts with similar symptoms found IG as a hub to express and sell/brainwash reasonably sain people with their way of living.

Agreed. I also can’t work out if she’s enabled because they’re tit scared of the gravy train ending or if she uses the tend mental health woes with her family too if they don’t go along with everything she wants (or both!) Pains me to admit Jimbob doesn’t seem quite as fick as her, at least in a regular bloke sort of way. He was apparently once pretty decent at his job and the boysccch are obviously more comfortable with him. However being a fame bleep and the easy money is too appealing. Big Al is apparently a smart man by what we’ve heard from some sources here…it’s all such a bizarre set up.

we laugh, but I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she had legit Veruca Salt melt downs.

Reactions: 22
I don't know why she insists (well I do, its all £££) on posting these horrible videos of her child looking so sad and vacant.
They are just dull behind the eyes, its pitiful. My son is on the spectrum and yes there are times he will zone out or recluse a little if hes struggling to regulate but i would never ever film it and put it out there for all to see. But there are times he shows sheer joy and laugh his little head off at the silliest of things (at the moment he finds everything our cat does hilarious! Even if it just stretches or runs from room to room!) But these kids.......I mean even if Ron is on spectrum (as she likes us to believe) then i get he may not emote as much but whats Lens excuse to being as vacant and withdrawn? They are nothing more than puppets, controlled by their parents and made to perform. When not needed they cant function without their input. Its awful and Hinch and Noknob are the only ones to blame here.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why can’t she show her face and her mums, yet happily plasters her two young sons, who don’t understand social media and are non-consenting for all to see. And to make it even easier for strangers to identify them in public, makes them wear matching clothes with their names emblazoned on for all to see! I think this shows you how those boys are just props & content for her & her family support this 😡
---
Even fiddle is trolling her, bought her some knock down price llamas 🤣
Fiddle is on the books, so those items will be claimed as a business expense now they’ve been shown on Instagram 🙄

Reactions: 23
2 things...sky is looking very blue and clouds very fluffy in comparison to the actual sky above Maldon today.

And what sensible garden centre is reducing xmas decs (however awful) with just 2 months until Christmas?

I call months old pre-record that she couldn't share in the summer without looking fully idiotic.

Reactions: 19

I said it's heartbreaking because she's serving them up for scrutiny and criticism whether its here or on facebook. I just think of my own kids being put in that situation. I feel sorry for the kids I really do they dont know what shes doing and can't consent to it.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.