Mrs Hinch #671 Stacey’s gone all Dragon’s Den, while Hinch only has her Lakey 10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she tries to sprinkle that white dust stuff down and it all just blows away in the wind 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is she showing Ronnies reading record to her 4.7 followers? Surely safeguarding?! But also / her comments show she’s not usually the one writing in it.
---
Just wanted to point out (although I watched sound down) that in her day in her life she didn’t actually take Ronnie to school, nor did she “work”

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
New school shoes........🤔 they've been back at school a month. Not new. God she fucks me off. And those clothes for charity, hand them down you knobber to lenor.
---
Why is she showing Ronnies reading record to her 4.7 followers? Surely safeguarding?! But also / her comments show she’s not usually the one writing in it.
---
Just wanted to point out (although I watched sound down) that in her day in her life she didn’t actually take Ronnie to school, nor did she “work”
Hoover lines are work 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
---
Looks like the top two are signed by teachers. My kids books are like that, one of their teachers will write a comment and sign it when they've read at school. Then I or their dad will sign it nightly too.

although looks like shes not bothered to read with Ronnie yesterday as she's not signed that day. He should be reading his book every night. She's lazy.

Reactions: 27
Alpacas don't need to be fed the grains twice unless she's spreading it out, they don't need much at all. But I will credit her with using the correct nutritional feed I guess.

Reactions: 13
Alpacas don't need to be fed the grains twice unless she's spreading it out, they don't need much at all. But I will credit her with using the correct nutritional feed I guess.
Don't credit her, credit the people she has employed to help with the animals, they'll be the ones who order it all!

Reactions: 28
Why are Ronnie and Lennie’s clothes in one set of drawers when they have a bedroom each?
It’s like the fact they share a bath in Lennie’s en suite each night, Ronnie doesn’t sleep in his own room does he?

Also that handwriting she is doing in the blue pen doesn’t look anything like the writing she does in her lists book

Reactions: 30
Looks like the top two are signed by teachers. My kids books are like that, one of their teachers will write a comment and sign it when they've read at school. Then I or their dad will sign it nightly too.

although looks like shes not bothered to read with Ronnie yesterday as she's not signed that day. He should be reading his book every night. She's lazy.
Yeah I meant her comments rather than
The teacher knew. Just a bit vague. They rEad pages 5-9 well done ronnie. Meehhh. I can’t even be bothered to really even comment about her anymore.

Reactions: 18
‘Mummy and Ronnie’. Yep, not an embarrassing thing to write in your child’s reading record at all… You’re addressing comments to the teachers and you are not their mummy.

The rest of us tend to write ‘read pages x to y’ and perhaps sign our initials just in case it’s helpful.

Reactions: 31
---
Probably adults in school. Love how it starts with “mummy” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was a tad excited to come on here tonight, something that doesn’t happen often but how disappointing is it to see non of the sheep have mentioned the dolls house Hinch made for Ronnie on SS post. Not one comment?
Surely they remember it??

Boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry if been posted but is this for when Soph actually does feed her animals? Also Soph didn't answer how often she cleans out the chickens did she?

Her day in the life was laughable that's what we all do plus having a full time job 🤣🤣🤣

Also where was Henry daily walk? Oh wait he doesn't get one does he Hun.

Attachments

Reactions: 24
More like a snippet of her week or month 🙄

And.......WTF is that 🤮 I’ve not had much nausea with this pregnancy until now, what the feck is it 🤔 It’s not one of Fiddle’s lip schmackkking roasssst dinsssh including Pat is it 😳🤢

View attachment 2491133
Broccoli and custard Hun, hope that helps, ATV

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Look trolls. I am home. I did lots of stuff today. Few continuity problems though - his shoes aren’t new today - pre record. The hoovering is from the fire place day - pre record. Henry is wearing the same bib - pre record. Cleaned the dirty fireplace - again - pre record (she cleans her fireplace a lot considering it’s not cold yet, her house must be filthy). Bet the hen clean is when they introduced the new hens - pre record. 🤦🏼‍♀️ why do her kids share a wardrobe? Is Fiddle in Ron’s room? Is Ron terrified of the mural? (Wouldn’t surprise me if she had painted over it). Her voice is getting increasingly annoying. She is no longer talking to the video, she is adding her ridiculously annoying sales woman voice over the top. It changes everyday and it’s irritating. No way she is home. All those videos are old.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.