Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

puddleduck

VIP Member
Oh my word, I hope she’s not pregnant 😱 I’m pregnant with baby Owlet no5 and I don’t want to be giving birth in the local hospital next to her... if I heard her cackle or an “Oi Oi Go on babe, gis a big pusssssh, Oi Oiiiiii” from NoNob I’d probably have to say something to them.... like, fuck the fecking fuckity fuck off 😂
Big congratulations ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6

PryingPenny

Chatty Member
... (we pick 2, one for the 4 year old toddler then when she is in bed a slightly older one for the almost 9 year old toddler)
You mean your twins right? Your completely different aged, different levels of interest, different looking twins? You definitely dress them in matching clothes though right? Right? 🤯

On another note I feel like Stacey gets a bit of an easier time on the Hinch threads, probably the only reason she went somewhere more local is because she's flogged 3 different sponsored brands in the last 3 days 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5

katesbess

VIP Member
I don't know why but if somebody is given something for free by a company I just won't buy it she's hardly going to say it's shit is she when she gets it free and money for advertising it. They should give out tester pots In stores so real customers who are actually
spending the money can see for themselves instead of millionaires telling you it's great over a filtered video.
exactly she contractually abliged to promote it. she cant say a honest review no matter waht that is. they even give you the script. its why when youve seen one influencer do the ad you start to feel your watching the same thing over and over. and they might be checking her for actual filter changing shape etc. but that whole thing has been swept through a filter.
and the woman has def google what position to put her leg up in to make it look like she needs it too(or close as) no way is that leg no going to be elevated and in the right position for an illusional shaping.

Reality_tv_lover

VIP Member
What has she got to be stressed about when she doesn't fxcking work or look after her own her kids.

She gave up her 'cleaning throne' when she went into 'home design', competition is sat in that throne now and unfortunately Soph, you've lost your seat.
I said the same thing 😂

• Heart

Rachaelplum

You’ve got to love how they portray her smiling into a blanket when in real loife she cries and screams into a blanket. Hashtag motorbike disease.
And shits into a blanket 😂
---
Oh my word, the last part of your reply has just caused utter chaos in my lounge 😂

I read what you wrote about giving me the same name you suggested for @ilovepizza21 🤣Unfortunately, I had just popped a Malteser into my mouth, I nearly choked laughing at your comment because the belly laugh that nearly came out caused me to take a big breath and I almost inhaled the Malteser whole 😱 Then while I was spluttering the Malteser flew out of my mouth like a chocolatey missile and hit Mr Owl on his cheek 😂🤣😂 Our cat then made a dash for it and starting knocking it around the room with his paw. It’s currently under the sofa (The Malteser not the cat) 🐾

Mr Owl and I have been absolutely crying like seals into our pasta with laughter. It just all happened so quickly. I think it was his “Oooh fuck” when it hit his cheek that’s made me laugh most... blesssh’is’arrrt 😂
I hope it was actual pasta and not a mugshot in a jug😂 congratulations on a new little owlet🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Rach8456

VIP Member
Been away a few days so just catching up, usual bollocks from her I see. But the clock thing, I get using it for some things like teeth brushing, getting ready etc (timers have been recommended to me for my Asd child as he likes to know exactly when something is coming to an end so it helps) but to encourage sharing and taking turns...no! That should be done by example and by talking to your child on how to share and when to share etc, not a fucking clock. She is one lazy bastard. But then again she can't lead by example on sharing...greedy cunt apparently 'bought' 3 big pots of cream in her latest story as she scared it'll run out, leave some on the shelves for others! You don't need 3 massive pots of it in one go. 🙄
Come on hunnnaaay she needs at least one pot per size five trotter. 🤣

• Haha