Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

londonLA

Chatty Member
Been away a few days so just catching up, usual bollocks from her I see. But the clock thing, I get using it for some things like teeth brushing, getting ready etc (timers have been recommended to me for my Asd child as he likes to know exactly when something is coming to an end so it helps) but to encourage sharing and taking turns...no! That should be done by example and by talking to your child on how to share and when to share etc, not a fucking clock. She is one lazy bastard. But then again she can't lead by example on sharing...greedy cunt apparently 'bought' 3 big pots of cream in her latest story as she scared it'll run out, leave some on the shelves for others! You don't need 3 massive pots of it in one go. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Shocking isn't it? She's fucking deluded and deranged, absolutely ignorant of real life, appalling and truly upsetting but she'll just carry on living in her little bubble whilst grabbing anything that comes her way, those two little boys are being held back and stifled by her instagram vision instead of being allowed to just be two little boys. One day they will turn round and tell her her to fuck off and I am here for that day.
I completely agree but I do think their life would be the same: controlled play, inconsistent, lack of stimulation.
---
Didn't realise she had a small business. What is it (apart from being a complete fraud) I want to know!! And she speaks about "work". What is that work??? Intrigued
I use the term loosely.

• Haha
  • Sad

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Might have to off myself cos I think the little homemade garland is sweet and a good idea, pretty.
The pumpkins however look shit, couple of glass or ceramic ones either side would look fine. The big light up one that she's put in the orangery would've looked cute in the middle.

• Heart

SickOfInfluencers

Ahhh. I had my little chef de Partie in April which is why I’d felt like we’d been baby buddies. I’m not insane. What a lovely surprise! Make sure you dress them in identical clothing.

to stay on topic - I dip into the Ashley cain thread from time to time. I’m surprised she’s publicly supporting them stil….
JimNoKnob and Ashley have something in common I've heard 🤣 That could be hee attraction!!

• Haha

FFS2023

Just been catching up on the Huns reels to Megan McKenna and just thrown up in my mouth

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
I’m fankyou 💕 My last beautiful owlet was born in February... baby owlet no5 is a lovely surprise. It will probably look like I have two sets of twins (One set being real not tend) 😂

Keeping on topic, why is Sopha getting so overexcited about a “Winter Cabin” she knows it’s actually autumn, right 🤔 Maybe that’s why she hasn’t bovvvvvered with her autumnal content yet.... get this Winter crap Frosssted Rossse Cunterland launch out of the way first 🙄 It will be full on pumpkinsssh in a few days 🎃🎃🎃
Ooooh when is new baby owlet coming? Congratulations Wizey!

• Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
Thanks for showing your donation Soph, it really isn't necessary though hunney, unless it's for content purposes. ATB.

As for the pepper cutting, she really is a melt.

384333834_741497134452010_7755491750851514223_n.jpg

I did wonder how that had so many. Unless people are sharing it to laugh at it. Didn’t realise you could buy views.
---

I hate it when she says “small business”. She’s a small business. She’s hardly M&S is she! So very patronising.
Didn't realise she had a small business. What is it (apart from being a complete fraud) I want to know!! And she speaks about "work". What is that work??? Intrigued

• Haha

Miss Ophelia

VIP Member
Late night drives with her husband at 8:30 on a Sunday night 🙄

Tell me you don’t look after your own kids without telling me you don’t look after your own kids
Last time they did that they found notafarm wonder if they are moving as it’s not a home but a studio