Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Maybe if you didn’t buy two of everything they would of learnt to share, it’s not rocket science 🙄
She clicks also lead by example and share with those around her. It would also help if she didn’t snatch things from Ron to give to Len.
---
How can you tell the time on that clock? It doesn’t look like it moves. So it just goes off - no physical warning for the children.
---
I was recently at a promotional event on behalf of my employer (who were sponsor partners for the event) & I heard this but a convo was happening in the background between some people who r in the influencer agency industry & they were talking about Mrs Hinch (as well as others) & made some very nonchalant remarks about her having a nanny who ‘assists Freyda’ has an NDA & also a cleaning company who come round & CLEAN HER HOUSE & has professional people who tend to the animals & clean the ‘farm’- also NDA’d.
Tbh, if what they r claim is true I’m not at all suprised, it’s the the very matter of factly manner in which these comments were made almost like it was well known in those circles.
I believe this entirely but it beggars a question…what the hell do these two do?
---
This could be an intentional or accidental coding of ADHD or ASD. Timers and gamifying tasks is one way to engage ADHD boys especially. I know adults who do the 15 or 30 minute timer task thing to help them keep on top of chores.
it does help… when one remembers to set the timer! 😅
Like everything else, she’ll lose interest.
---
I’ve had that mango body stuff for yonks, I only bought one pot & it’s lasted me ages! Why is she making out it’s just come out? Think will have to buy another brand instead now when it runs out.
She’s forgotten and/or is behind on her contract work. Or they are only paying her to advertise today so she’s had to wait 3 months (that’s blatantly a pre record from near her holiday).

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
They also said things like it takes alot of people to make the brand marketable so I’m fully inclined to believe it’s not just Fophie & Jimbob with her little minky cloff swanning around shining sinks, it sounded like a whole ass complex strategic operation that’s going on in the background
Well they need to work harder where’s her ‘new’ range? 🤔

Burda

VIP Member
After sneaking a sniff of the rose stuff today I’m left traumatised…It was giving ‘the smell of your baby’s sick after they’ve just had Calpol’ Took me back 15 years to a colicky, reflux baby phase!

Omg it does smell like this!

• Haha

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
The frantic arm rubbing cos of her “anxiety” 🙄😒

Attachments

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Reckon the fish bowl was in memory of flip and flop......maybe P&G are trolling her too 🤭
Maybe P&G are the fish people that she flushed down the toilet gave Flip & Flop away to 🤔 I can’t see any fish in that tank though so maybe P&G weren’t fish people either and 🚽🐟🐟 just kept the tank 🤔

• Haha
Probs a bit late to the party but think her and precious SS have had a little fall out. Not much interaction between their newest news!

• Haha
Also pissing myself laughing that she has had to attend an 'exclusive' event in person, FiddlemeTimbers will be hiding in amongst the foliage ready with the tranquiliser gun and bitty. #getwelllllllllllll
---

Try cleaning with my pussycat or something similar for hilarious pictures of some seriously unwell instahunz
Fuck me 🤦🏼‍♀️ what a weirdo 🤯

Reactions: 6