Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This could be an intentional or accidental coding of ADHD or ASD. Timers and gamifying tasks is one way to engage ADHD boys especially. I know adults who do the 15 or 30 minute timer task thing to help them keep on top of chores.
it does help… when one remembers to set the timer! 😅
Yup, I use them for me 😂

These timers are always recommended for ND kids and they’re great. I just love them guysh. Wonder if one of Ronnie’s therapists recommended it or she’s seen it online somewhere and is using it to drop hints again.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Is makeupkid there for "touchups" oiiiiiiii, emotional support MUA or the next big thing in sink cleaning?

• Haha

RogueRey

VIP Member
Henry could have gone to the pumpkin farm. There's a few dogs on the farms inst. Dogs aren't excluded. Lucky for hinch.

• Haha
Oh my word, I hope she’s not pregnant 😱 I’m pregnant with baby Owlet no5 and I don’t want to be giving birth in the local hospital next to her... if I heard her cackle or an “Oi Oi Go on babe, gis a big pusssssh, Oi Oiiiiii” from NoNob I’d probably have to say something to them.... like, fuck the fecking fuckity fuck off 😂
Congratulations on baby owlet 🥰

Hinch could learn a lot more from us tattle parents, then she has from her own. Her kids are props and puppets to her. If she really cared for her two boys, she’d remove them from social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 8