Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know when "all profits go to a good cause" , Costs (including salaries) are still paid... she hasn't done this for nothing that's for sure

Reactions: 16
Is she joking about not being able to hold a lead and push her buggy ? 😂😂 I just don’t get if she’s serious anymore about anything the loungewear has just destroyed me today because it’s just so beautifully made and she DESIGNED it 😂😂 but anyway I have a 7 year old 2 year old and 1 year old.. my 2 year old won’t go in a pushchair nor will he walk so I have to CARRY him push my Icandy AND tell my 7 year old to get down and stop climbing flammin trees !! I look like gretals twin after a school run I’m sweating even in the winter my arm is hanging off and my hair ends up looking like a bush monkey ffs!! I wish I would of invested in Hinchys loungewear now.. damm I would look soo much better wearing that whilst juggling three hooligan children!!

She needs to wake up to the real world she is one sheltered bleeping ‘princess’!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It won’t be ‘on Wednesdays we wear pink’... we all know what’s coming 😂😂😂 Sophie and her army in the grey ‘loungewear!! On a dedicated day to shine our sinks and soothe our souls!! I actually want to be taken to a different planet after today’s new ‘launch’ 😫😭😂 xx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It won’t be ‘on Wednesdays we wear pink’... we all know what’s coming 😂😂😂 Sophie and her army in the grey ‘loungewear!! On a dedicated day to shine our sinks and soothe our souls!! I actually want to be taken to a different planet after today’s new ‘launch’ 😫😭😂 xx
Grey Fri-yay

You can use that one Soph 😉 then it’ll be even more obvious to those who haven’t yet opened their eyes fully but do read here that you get a lot of your content from Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can see it now, Jamie sat at the desk in the garage parcelling up the tracksuits and notepads from the previously empty storage boxes on the new space tidy. After all they paid for it themselves so it's a business expense which needs to be paid before any profits can be donated to charity. Then there's the purchase price of the suits, shipping costs, wages for whoever sewed the Hinch labels into the necks. It all adds up...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is shocking.
It’s double standards !!
She bangs on about trolls and all the be kind tit etc but it’s like all she has to do is ‘give the go ahead’ by sharing a comment/message about herself that she doesn’t like and BAMM the army is released to ATTACK that person.. I’m not condoning any messages she receives that are horrible especially ones about Ronnie etc it is awful but.. she doesn’t need to share it she could just ignore it and carry on pottering about in her grey boring paid for extended house!!

She SHOULD be held responsible for the messages this girl is getting from HER fuckin army !!

I actually really really wish she would disappear !!

Reactions: 23
Let’s support charity but fill the worlD with even more fast fashion polluting crap.

What annoys me about Hinch is she will buy for example a set of pegs, plastic of course, without even thinking that 3 million people will then buy those exact pegs. With her platform she could make a fairly sizeable dent in our approach to mass produced plastic crap that’s been shipped across the world. It would
Never occur to her to maybe buy a more sustainable item and use her influence for good.

I will caveat this by saying, well done Hinch on giving to a worthy charity. A great choice of charity and I'm sure £20k will be a great help!! But..I am really intrigued as to where these sets are made. I wonder how I can find out? China, UK or elsewhere? She's gifted a lot from Forever Sewing so I wonder if they are in on the designing and production at all? I also want to know how much profit is actually made on each item to go to the charity. What happens once they've reached the pledged amount. Does the donated amount just keep rising, or does it then go to Hinch?

She's worked on it, since she was pregnant with Ronnie?! When my daughter was younger she loved 'designing' outfits and I'm pretty sure she knocked out this loungeset when she was about 5! I'm ever more convinced that Hinch's huge weight-loss is a big, fat (excuse the pun) LIE, because surely she would have been much more inclusive in the sizing.
The Ivy May Embroidery website still has Mrs Hinch products as " new products coming soon". I wonder if she will collab with Ivy May and give Hinchers the opportunity to get their loungesets embroidered with their initials or #IAmAHincher or similar?
And how much the workers who are making those are being paid. Does this outweigh the benefit of a MH support charity in a developed country?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's being tagged in that Facebook comment post thing.. I can't see what she put, did they comment anything? That poor girl

Reactions: 4
As a plus size girl myself I’m sure many of her hinchers are plus size too!
As someone who has been plus size, hates body shaming.....surely that would of been a thing she ensured? I know I’d of at least made it a complete size item size 6 to 30!

Reactions: 13
It’s so clever Hinchy. Percentage to charity. Yes, from this first lot. Which have now sold out. We don’t know what the % was anyway. Subsequent sales from when a new lot are made will not be subject to the same terms and conditions. As I believe (could be wrong) that she’s been cheeky with the wording. So she’ll hit her target, not tell her barmy cult, keep on selling and pocket the lot. Ffs where’s Jackmaaaaaate when you need Him now. The only bloke who could destroy Zoella 😂😂😂. Prisoner cell block H joggers and a notebook I used to make during a day off watching art attack when I was sick

Reactions: 15
It’s so clever Hinchy. Percentage to charity. Yes, from this first lot. Which have now sold out. We don’t know what the % was anyway. Subsequent sales from when a new lot are made will not be subject to the same terms and conditions. As I believe (could be wrong) that she’s been cheeky with the wording. So she’ll hit her target, not tell her barmy cult, keep on selling and pocket the lot. Ffs where’s Jackmaaaaaate when you need Him now. The only bloke who could destroy Zoella 😂😂😂. Prisoner cell block H joggers and a notebook I used to make during a day off watching art attack when I was sick
Would Gleam reveal such details if one were to email them asking? E.g. if you wanted to weigh up buying the products and having the items your Queen made, whilst also knowing you've made a donation to charity, verses making a flat out monetary donation? Surely they would have to let you know?

Reactions: 10
I would love jaack mate to attack this POS.

Reactions: 6
First of all her loungewear set is dull. No colour or imagination at all. Grey and off the shoulder. Very predictable from her.
Secondly I had a peck at her site (I didn’t swipe up as I refuse to give her that swipe engagement) and saw that the loungewear set only goes up to size 16. For someone who claims to have been plus size where are the plus size options? Not all her hinchers are under size 16 so she’s totally alienated that group.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.