Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
She wishes that every single cleaning products she loves was sold everywhere.....and feels gutted that some of the things she shows on her stories isn't available "there".....and it's going to be her next thing to tackle. Is this woman for real?!

I wish there were better services and help for people with Mental Health problems, I wish everyone earned decent wages and didn't have to worry about how to keep a roof over their's and their families heads and food in their bellies, I wish their wasn't a need for food banks, I wish homelessness wasn't a thing and that everyone slept in a warm bed at night, as a right, not a privilege, I wish there was a cure for cancer, I wish there wasn't period poverty, I wish children didn't go into school in the mornings having had nothing to eat since the day before, I wish there wasn't men, women and children living with and having to flee from domestic violence, I wish there were better support for those who have and continue to dedicate their lives to fight for and defend this country, I wish children and teens didn't feel the need to go out on the streets armed because of the rise in knife crime and gang related activities. Fuck it while I'm at it, I wish for world fucking peace!
My point is, I wish for a whole lot of stuff, and none of it is as fucking pointless, vapid and trivial as her wish for fucking Minkeh's to go worldwide! Sitting here on the evening of Remembrance Sunday feeling utterly exasperated by this woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 94

Silverstar

I'm possibly giving myself away here, but I needed somewhere to get this off my chest!

I dont know how many of you are in the uk and have seen the news on the awful floods in Doncaster/sheffield? I'm in that area, my area is on alert but not flooded yet, but villages around me are pretty much underwater. People have lost homes business, the lot. It's been devastating for our community.

Among the usual donations, organisations are asking for cleaning products, so I thought I'd put a post on one of the mrs hinch facebook pages, since it's got hundreds of thousands of members and people heard like mad, I thought someone might be able to help.

I didnt get a single comment. I know people don't have to donate, fair enough. But not one person even acknowledged these awful events at all.

But Sandra's 25 quid ebay rug? Hundreds of comments.

So just wanted to moan, I feel so disappointed. The floods have destroyed our communities. I even considered messaging her to put a message out, then realised there would be no point at all.

Thanks for listening to my rant

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 90

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Can we not call people ******* or use r'tard as an insult.
That word isnt acceptable under any circumstances

• Heart
Reactions: 68

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I'm making a prediction for next year!

A Mrs Hinch advent calendar/gift box containing a few of her favourite cleaning products in mini/sample/tester sizes, Mrs Hinch merch including, mini note book or sticky notes, mini highlighters/crystal pen/pencil (like the mini ones you get in ikea), sheet face masks, bath bombs, head band, mini candle, wax melts (Ava May), fluffy socks, eye mask, sleep spray, hot chocolate sachet, little bag of marshmallows, and in window/box 24 a full size minkehhhh or dave!

Fuck it...she might even include a dvd of her wedding video and a few mug shots lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Shane Riley

My account has been accepted this time, im Shane posted on OK Facebook about Hinch at the wkend & got verbally abused by her Barmy Army well mainly by 1 woman who claims her life is Amazing living her best life & all that :unsure:yet spends most of her time on Facebook. I lost my wife my best friend & mother to our sons in 2014, im not saying this for sympathy or any attention, & we should never take anything for granted as no one knows what tomorrow may bring. I sent Hinch a message while back about all this material shit she exposes to the world wide web & how is mostly all gifted & that she should spend time with her loved 1s as all the money in the world will not by you time (if it did i would off robbed/ sell my soul just so me & our boys could spend few more yrs days wks even minutes with Jo.☹ Hinch did in the end messaged me back at some mad witching hour then blocked me 🖕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Those poor hinchers are gonna be getting confused.... do they write lists in their journal or in their new notepad now?? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
Sophie, bear this in mind for next year. Remembrance Sunday is a hugely important time. It is a time to reflect and remember those that gave up their lives so that we can live in this free and safe society. We do the 2 minute silence for this exact reason. To think and remember and hopefully be reminded of how damned lucky we are that our fathers, brothers, sons are not having to go off and fight a war for our freedom.
It is NOT ever for the Gram. Have some damned respect next year and switch your phone off!

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I find it weird that she didn’t show her parents reactions to her buying them carpets because they don’t like being on Instagram but there’s Freda in her swimming cozzie being filmed in the pool 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 55

fluffyduck

Chatty Member
I am plus sized (fat moo) and am a 22ish. 24 on a bad day. Knowing that Hinch used to be bigger, it would be good if the sizes went up to something I could fit in to. Not that I would buy it because :
1. Its grey. Yes, I don't mind grey. But my chocolate stains will show up.
2. It's £25 plus £3.99 p&p. I will stick to Asda.
3. It's Hinch.
4. I buy 90% of my clothes second hand from a plus sized FB page. Great bargains.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Smile1013

Wow I am blown away.
11.11.19 & Hinch has made it about her son with a few poppies. I know I shouldn't be shocked from this narsatist but its disgusting. Not one photo on her grid of a real war hero!!!

We must remember the true heros of war!! From world wars to the modern conflicts. I salute you ♡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

KermitTheCloffff

Of course she prefers cheese to sex, cheese doesn’t leave a wet patch on your febreezed-to-death pristine white sheets!

I bet she whips out a “cloffff” soaked in Zoflora and half a can of Dettol spray for Jamie’s knob before he’s allowed to move an inch after the deed 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Zurg

is it only me laughing at the fact she claims to have worked so hard to design these things??? it’s literally a pair of grey joggers, a plain grey top and a notebook which has text on the front..... that’s not hard to “design” is it? and instead of selling merchandise for charity using other people’s money, why doesn’t she donate herself? it’s not like she’s short of money!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
THIS is how to 'give back' Grinch.

Maybe have a word with your bestie yeah?
Stacey gets sent free food, pays it forward to homeless shelters, Hinch gets a basket of free galaxy products, and has already started eating it before showing off about it on stories.

Reactions: 48

tippingpoint

VIP Member
“Does anyone else have days like this?!”

Yeah I worked 8 hours today Soph and my bus was 40 minutes late coming home and now I’m changing the sheets because I was too exhausted to do it at the weekend. My partner is just home after a 12 hour day, he’s trying to get dinner on quickly so we can have 2-3 hours max together just chilling. The bags of clothes I have for charity fuck knows when I’ll actually get them to a shop. Speaking of clothes I got a great eBayer yesterday - a bundle of maternity clothes for £8 because I can’t afford to buy them new. Sadly no one gifted me them. I fancy some chocolate too but there’s none in the house and no one sent me any. Oh well. FUCK OFF SOPH.

I’m not bitter that people have money - I wouldn’t watch Kardashian’s / Real Housewives if I was. I’m pissed off Hinch exists.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Margot1977

VIP Member
New here, never followed Mrs H, heard about her accidentally, had a little nose on her account, couldn't believe the amount of chemicals used, the horrendously tacky decor and general shallowness and cheek of the woman. Then I wondered whether I was alone in seeing through the bull***t...and I have found you here! Very entertaining, as I can see her posts but not the stories...anyway, glad I'm not alone 😂
Now - after the lengthy introduction, just something I spotted in Aldi the other day....sums her & the army
20191111_185438.jpg
up really 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46