Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol that Facebook post is a bit of a joke. The woman who posted the comment was out of order, but she's clearly just doing it for a reaction which she's getting in abundance because she keeps stirring the pot. It's rather sad and pathetic from both sides.
Maybe so, but if she was telling the truth and actually did receive abuse and rape threats aimed at her newborn baby, there is absolutely no excuse for that. Or for all those people to jump on her for that matter. She is one person against many. Grown adults should know to scroll by comments they don’t agree with, not jump on the defence of a total stranger and hurl personal insults of their own.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I really hope that tomorrow - on Remembrance Sunday, and even Remembrance Monday - that she does not call them her “army”.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm making a prediction for next year!

A Mrs Hinch advent calendar/gift box containing a few of her favourite cleaning products in mini/sample/tester sizes, Mrs Hinch merch including, mini note book or sticky notes, mini highlighters/crystal pen/pencil (like the mini ones you get in ikea), sheet face masks, bath bombs, head band, mini candle, wax melts (Ava May), fluffy socks, eye mask, sleep spray, hot chocolate sachet, little bag of marshmallows, and in window/box 24 a full size minkehhhh or dave!

duck it...she might even include a dvd of her wedding video and a few mug shots lol!
Maybe stick it all in a neon plastic bag for an extra £28 and call it a Hinchmas Bargs... here all week folks 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Spraying Febreze shite again!! All over clothes, just bleeping WASH THEM!!!
Why does she not care about her own baby breathing all that in!!!!!
FUMING!!!😠😠😠😠

Reactions: 20
Is she joking about not being able to hold a lead and push her buggy ? 😂😂 I just don’t get if she’s serious anymore about anything the loungewear has just destroyed me today because it’s just so beautifully made and she DESIGNED it 😂😂 but anyway I have a 7 year old 2 year old and 1 year old.. my 2 year old won’t go in a pushchair nor will he walk so I have to CARRY him push my Icandy AND tell my 7 year old to get down and stop climbing flammin trees !! I look like gretals twin after a school run I’m sweating even in the winter my arm is hanging off and my hair ends up looking like a bush monkey ffs!! I wish I would of invested in Hinchys loungewear now.. damm I would look soo much better wearing that whilst juggling three hooligan children!!

She needs to wake up to the real world she is one sheltered bleeping ‘princess’!!
Hinch try turning your horse out in a field and taking your pram with you. Don’t worry my horse is calm and I would never do it if I thought he would harm my baby and I obviously don’t put my baby in the pram in the field 😂😂there’s a pathway that I can quickly park him up and take horse through the gate. But like above poster I don’t have a choice we don’t have help like she does!!!

And when I take my dog a walk he weaves from one side to other and we normally end up in a entangled mess at least once or the lead goes between his legs 😂 it’s all fun and games
I can’t believe that loungewear is £25. What a rip offfff

Reactions: 9
I know this has been mentioned several times but I honestly just can’t get over the fact that she’s releasing special Mrs Hinch loungewear that has absolutely no branding on it aside from the inside label. What is the point? The whole idea of merch is that it shows your branding! Why release some generic, cheap looking lounge set and not even put your name on it? Well we know why, as has been said earlier it’s because it’s just all generic warehouse stuff but still! And they’re all buying it!

Reactions: 21
Anyone else think she’s had a boob job?! They seem a heck of a lot bigger than before (I know she’s had a baby, but she’s not put any weight on etc)
Or is it that she’s seeming to have them out atm?

Reactions: 8
I know this has been mentioned several times but I honestly just can’t get over the fact that she’s releasing special Mrs Hinch loungewear that has absolutely no branding on it aside from the inside label. What is the point? The whole idea of merch is that it shows your branding! Why release some generic, cheap looking lounge set and not even put your name on it? Well we know why, as has been said earlier it’s because it’s just all generic warehouse stuff but still! And they’re all buying it!
Because at a later date, after the charity money has been raised, she’ll release another set with a logo. The profit from this will go to the charity that begins at home. And all those that bought the first set will feel compelled to buy a second set.

She’s a cunning bleep.

Reactions: 28
Lydia Lou is 100% Jamie 😂 surely no one else would comment this much in her defence
She came after me in another thread about Hinch. Told her to feel free not to comment, if she didn't have anything intelligent to say. Never heard from her again.

• Haha
Because it was cheap to rip out the labels from some Chinese warehouse and relabel them.

Reactions: 11
There is no designer, no licensing, no trademark - that’s how it’s all profit. Look at the material, it’s cheap cotton and cheaply made. I can guarantee it’s shipped in bulk from China at less than £7 per unit. It’s easy to say you’ve designed something when there’s no detail on it.
Oh I agree it's cheap! Just very skeptical she's taking *nothing* from it.

Reactions: 5
She is definitely taking a cut from all the sold out items! Only profit is going to charity, not sales. So all expenses including salary can be deducted! She’s clever!

If I’m going to buy lounge wear I’m going to frigging primark! I’m not wasting money on mrs hinch cheap tacky grey tracksuit. No thank you!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.