Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Free hands lead, no wonder the crazy bint just didn’t buy a double buggy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
have u got link I cant find it
I don’t know how to share the link but if you search ‘OK magazine UK Mrs Hinch’ it should come up. It’s under the comment written by Emma Lee there’s around 130 comments on it

Reactions: 1
I’m done I’ve unfollowed her I just don’t want her on my insta unless I want to find her she really does think she’s someone and that business with that poor girl getting loads of tit from her lame arse “army” has pissed me right off!! 😡👊🏻

Reactions: 22
No not at all !! But behind a sofa to me is against a wall which sometimes is the impression. It’s the start of another open space where she has a chair.
My 2nd sofa is also the start of another area in my open plan lounge, but I still didn’t shove my son behind it when he used a play mat 😂. The coffee table was moved out the way and the play mat was put in the middle of the seating area where we could sit and see him, where is she going to sit when he’s playing on it and she’s not on the mat with him?

Reactions: 15
I found the article but didn’t see any nasty comments or where the grinch commented either.
Did you look on the article comments or the Facebook comments. It’s FB where the trolling of that girl is (not that I condone what she said but she didn’t send it as a nasty message to Hinch, it was just her opinion of a public person, on a public magazine post on a public social media page - in other words Hinch went out of her away to find it)

Reactions: 9
Just because I have a moderate view.! When I first read it it’s seemed as if he was squashed between the sofa and wall and two little hands scratting up the sofa back trying to get out !

Reactions: 1
His play mat and baby toys are all shoved behind the sofa, they don’t fit in with her aesthetic so she hides them where she doesn’t have to see them - and plenty of times has shown Ronnie playing on them still behind the sofa rather than in the middle of the lounge floor like most people do...
Thanks, but mega 🙄🤦‍♀️ at hinch

Reactions: 3
I am devastated I just needed that cheap grey overpriced rubbish in my life ...NOT. My husband was however very upset that i was not going to be round the house all day looking like a person on remand in the police station who had had their clothing taken away for forensic testing with my boobs half hanging out. Well such is life just one big disappointment.
I knew the tracksuit reminded me of something 😂

Reactions: 6
Yes the sofa backs onto the area with the bedroom chest or drawers and the patio doors. But the point is, she has an endless amount of spending power and a huge extension, yet her son has a total of a playmat and a few cheap bits off ebay in a small cube... Spend some money on quality, educational resources and make him a priority, not the decor. Try some musical instruments, sensory toys, natural materials like pine cones and BOOKS! Not books on a high up shelf in a bedroom (that again are purely for decorative purposes). Board books, fabric books, feely books... Google or Pinterest "activities for X month old" and give something a go. It's not difficult.

Reactions: 21
I'm in two minds with the lounge wear. Because least the profits go to charity, I can't help but feel reluctant to call her out. At the end of the day, she's just trying to test the waters for future merchandise launches and it also benefits a charity.
I thought the same too. But the lounge sets are sold out now, so I'm wondering if it was just this set amount to charity and when they re-stock, all the profits go to her with people thinking they still go to charity. Are the profits of those two items going to that charity forever?

Reactions: 10
OMG - just realized St. Soph will soon be posting her "hinchers" wearing that crap and writing their hinch lists in her crappy book.
Those poor hinchers are gonna be getting confused.... do they write lists in their journal or in their new notepad now?? 🤔😂
It wouldn't take much to confuse that lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Get to primark, cheap set of jamas, probably better quality and just cut the top off at the shoulders. That's what I'm doing, nothing like having half your body including saggy cleavage exposed mid winter!
Saggy cleavage 😯😯😯 are you saying I have saggy cleavage??

You're right 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.