Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No solution soph that’s literally how you walk with a pram and a dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I will caveat this by saying, well done Hinch on giving to a worthy charity. A great choice of charity and I'm sure £20k will be a great help!! But..I am really intrigued as to where these sets are made. I wonder how I can find out? China, UK or elsewhere? She's gifted a lot from Forever Sewing so I wonder if they are in on the designing and production at all? I also want to know how much profit is actually made on each item to go to the charity. What happens once they've reached the pledged amount. Does the donated amount just keep rising, or does it then go to Hinch?

She's worked on it, since she was pregnant with Ronnie?! When my daughter was younger she loved 'designing' outfits and I'm pretty sure she knocked out this loungeset when she was about 5! I'm ever more convinced that Hinch's huge weight-loss is a big, fat (excuse the pun) LIE, because surely she would have been much more inclusive in the sizing.
The Ivy May Embroidery website still has Mrs Hinch products as " new products coming soon". I wonder if she will collab with Ivy May and give Hinchers the opportunity to get their loungesets embroidered with their initials or #IAmAHincher or similar?

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I will caveat this by saying, well done Hinch on giving to a worthy charity. A great choice of charity and I'm sure £20k will be a great help!! But..I am really intrigued as to where these sets are made. I wonder how I can find out? China, UK or elsewhere? She's gifted a lot from Forever Sewing so I wonder if they are in on the designing and production at all? I also want to know how much profit is actually made on each item to go to the charity. What happens once they've reached the pledged amount. Does the donated amount just keep rising, or does it then go to Hinch?

She's worked on it, since she was pregnant with Ronnie?! When my daughter was younger she loved 'designing' outfits and I'm pretty sure she knocked out this loungeset when she was about 5! I'm ever more convinced that Hinch's huge weight-loss is a big, fat (excuse the pun) LIE, because surely she would have been much more inclusive in the sizing.
The Ivy May Embroidery website still has Mrs Hinch products as " new products coming soon". I wonder if she will collab with Ivy May and give Hinchers the opportunity to get their loungesets embroidered with their initials or #IAmAHincher or similar?
It says on the website they were made in Portugal x

Reactions: 5
I am plus sized (fat moo) and am a 22ish. 24 on a bad day. Knowing that Hinch used to be bigger, it would be good if the sizes went up to something I could fit in to. Not that I would buy it because :
1. Its grey. Yes, I don't mind grey. But my chocolate stains will show up.
2. It's £25 plus £3.99 p&p. I will stick to Asda.
3. It's Hinch.
4. I buy 90% of my clothes second hand from a plus sized FB page. Great bargains.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
It says on the website they were made in Portugal x
I’d take that with a pinch of salt. Having shipped containers from China in the past, there are certain things you can do as it comes through the Suez Canal to change it to EU origin....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you imagine the coversatuon over at ma barkers house they will be rubbing their greedy big hands with glee.
oh well done soph your amazing told you it would sell out as soon as it was posted blah blah blah
Cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm making a prediction for next year!

A Mrs Hinch advent calendar/gift box containing a few of her favourite cleaning products in mini/sample/tester sizes, Mrs Hinch merch including, mini note book or sticky notes, mini highlighters/crystal pen/pencil (like the mini ones you get in ikea), sheet face masks, bath bombs, head band, mini candle, wax melts (Ava May), fluffy socks, eye mask, sleep spray, hot chocolate sachet, little bag of marshmallows, and in window/box 24 a full size minkehhhh or dave!

duck it...she might even include a dvd of her wedding video and a few mug shots lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Prison grey cheap looking clothes to go with her prison grey house and her prison grey personality. What a load of tit.

How can you design something that already exists on market stalls up and down the country? Not exactly ground breaking is it Soph?

Take your nasty pyjamas, your stupid notebook and shove them up your hincharse 🖕🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Someone needs to tell the lass, there's a whole array of colours...could she be any more boring? While I'm glad a wonderful charity has benefited. £25.00 for a insipid grey set of long johns ( not as warm) how long exactly would it have taken to design? 10, 15 seconds? And another note book..what are people noting and planning in 45 diff note pads?

Reactions: 22
I can’t believe her army of hinchers are praising her for this... what exactly has she done? How much of her personal money is she parting with and giving to this charity? How do we know all of the profits are going to said charity and she isn’t skimming some off the top after replenishing whatever she spent on the production of them?

Reactions: 17
Those poor hinchers are gonna be getting confused.... do they write lists in their journal or in their new notepad now?? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58

She’s being clever again with her wording!
All PROFIT will be going to the charity. That could mean anything!
What costs are they including before they decide what the profit is 🤷🏽‍♀️

Same as the other day when she said she didnt get 6k for EVERY grid post. Technically she wasnt lying but she wasnt telling the whole truth either!

Those poor hinchers are gonna be getting confused.... do they write lists in their journal or in their new notepad now?? 🤔😂
Bless ‘em!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Soooo, I’ve been lurking on here for a WHILE. I’ve followed hinch since the start and I never thought bad about her until coming on here and reading some of the stuff..I mean I’ve just read that Facebook thread on the OK magazine link..the comments..are disgusting I honestly can’t believe I fell for the nice person I just innocently want to make a few quid from cleaning my home bullshit. Not just that but after reading how she shoves Ronnies stuff behind the sofa..I mean enough is enough. 🤢
What's this about Ronnie's stuff being shoved behind the sofa?

Reactions: 4
What's this about Ronnie's stuff being shoved behind the sofa?
His play mat and baby toys are all shoved behind the sofa, they don’t fit in with her aesthetic so she hides them where she doesn’t have to see them - and plenty of times has shown Ronnie playing on them still behind the sofa rather than in the middle of the lounge floor like most people do...

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Hopeless
Imbecile
No-one
Can
Help
Highly
Impressionable
Numpty
Causing
Hinch’s
Egotistical
Raving

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.