Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20191109-192317.png

1. "There's not many notebooks left" Right, so how have I just added 1100 of them to my cart? A bigger number is rejected 😇

2. Soph makes nothing, but it's all profits to P2B? No designers fee, no trademark usage fee, no licencing...? Don't believe that.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 55916

1. "There's not many notebooks left" Right, so how have I just added 1100 of them to my cart? A bigger number is rejected 😇

2. Soph makes nothing, but it's all profits to P2B? No designers fee, no trademark usage fee, no licencing...? Don't believe that.
I’ve just added 25000 notebooks to my basket and it let me... so yh only a few left guyyyzzzzzz !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 55916

Just tried it and it adjusted to how many are actually left. Although it’s gone from 1544 to 1523 in less than a minute so they may not last too much longer

Attachments

Reactions: 1
This is shocking.
WOW she should address this and tell her crazy army to stop. But she won't because she caused it. Imagine if someone said that about Ronnie! That's sick they have gone way too far the bunch of hinch nutters

Reactions: 11
Just shows how mindless the army are though, it’s a rank unflattering glorified pair of pjs and a plain grey note book yet they are all falling over themselves to purchase!
Over £30 with delivery. If I had that money to spare I’d buy a cheap lounge suit and note book and donate the difference to the charity in protest lol.
I live lounge ware but this is rank lol

Reactions: 12
She makes no money off THIS round of merchandise, but when she's happy with the level of interest and brings out her next batch of drab, grey tit, THEN she'll make money.

Reactions: 13
There is no designer, no licensing, no trademark - that’s how it’s all profit. Look at the material, it’s cheap cotton and cheaply made. I can guarantee it’s shipped in bulk from China at less than £7 per unit. It’s easy to say you’ve designed something when there’s no detail on it.

Just shows how mindless the army are though, it’s a rank unflattering glorified pair of pjs and a plain grey note book yet they are all falling over themselves to purchase!
Over £30 with delivery. If I had that money to spare I’d buy a cheap lounge suit and note book and donate the difference to the charity in protest lol.
I live lounge ware but this is rank lol
I actually have quite a collection of lounge wear (I love a certain East London market 🤣) but there’s no way I’d wear anything like that, it’s just so horrible and plain, the material looks like it’d show your knickers - the same as cheap leggings do.

Reactions: 13
So I've just been informed in my home town there's a new cleaning company called the hinchettes 🤦🏽‍♀️😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I know! The colours is grim, even on a tall slim model it looks unflattering. I’ve seen nicer stuff in Asda.
And then to have the cheek to say she’s been working so hard on it since being pregnant with Ronnie 😂😂😂 and that’s the best you could do?? 🙈

I don’t understand why she’s brought out a lounge set it goes against her brand surely? She wants everyone up and cleaning not laying around in their grey trackies?! Would have been better for her to bring out her own cleaning products or something imo.
She used the cleaning route to break Instagram and do what she really loves.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve read the majority of the comments on the OK post. I don’t agree with what the girl said originally however the reaction of some of the people commenting is disgusting. Lots of people saying that Sophie didn’t share her name, that she’s innocent and not responsible for her followers. That comment was posted 5 days ago - how did they know about it unless they had seen it on her conveniently deleted story?
Honestly, I worry for some of these cultish hinchers...especially what they will do when they find out they have been duped...

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Yes the sofa backs onto the area with the bedroom chest or drawers and the patio doors. But the point is, she has an endless amount of spending power and a huge extension, yet her son has a total of a playmat and a few cheap bits off ebay in a small cube... Spend some money on quality, educational resources and make him a priority, not the decor. Try some musical instruments, sensory toys, natural materials like pine cones and BOOKS! Not books on a high up shelf in a bedroom (that again are purely for decorative purposes). Board books, fabric books, feely books... Google or Pinterest "activities for X month old" and give something a go. It's not difficult.
👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 8
Sorry, I wrote this earlier in forgot to post!

Soph, come off it love. You love a barg? So you charge people £25 for that bit of rag? Surely you've got one similar from an ebayer much much cheaper than that?!

Total piss take.

Also I think it's a common selling tactic influencers use to generate more sales. Limited amount of units, a quick sell out, none available then low and behold, it's back in stock guyzzzz. Step forward the next stampede of mindless idiots. OH. but dont forget, it's all for charideeeeeeee! duck off.

Reactions: 23
So I've just been informed in my home town there's a new cleaning company called the hinchettes [emoji2362][emoji15]
duck sake!!! This is getting out of control now. It’s CLEANING, not bleeping hinching. It’s called housework too. Her army are absolutely vile, Gleam needs to have a word with her about making a statement to reign the army in. The fact it’s called an army is bad enough. Their comments are disgusting and yet we get called trolls. It’s makes no sense. I am actually losing my tit over this now.

Reactions: 25
And the best thing is this site is actually full of the NICEST people on social media I’ve ever came across 💕🥰.. her ‘army’ are worse then any ‘trolling’ that has apparently came from this site!!

Reactions: 38
Lol that Facebook post is a bit of a joke. The woman who posted the comment was out of order, but she's clearly just doing it for a reaction which she's getting in abundance because she keeps stirring the pot. It's rather sad and pathetic from both sides.

Reactions: 11
Right I’ve had my rant, downed a cup of tea like I was having a shot and had a biscuit. I feel calmer now. lol I absolutely hate that I can get worked up like that over her and her army.

Reactions: 9
£25 for a fecking loungewear set????? “Affordable” don’t get it. Her hinch army have a uniform now.

Why not just ask her stupid hinchers to donate to the charity?
Just a ploy to start up her website. Which will be filled with more overpriced tat.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.