Mrs Hinch #664 Even Jim Wrong-Un can’t save Soph’s Korea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she was crap at it (any excuse to share this again 😁)
View attachment 2418756
---
ETA Sorry to make you cringe @springheeledyeti 😁
Bleshhh herart I see what she was trying to do - from Gretel what what she thinks she looks like, but she forgot the transition of what she actually looks like.

The sad attempt to seem sexy OMG I feel so embarrassed for her!! She is as sexy as a dry cloth in the cupboard. She may be attractive, for those who find that look attractive...but trust me she has zero sex appeal. Absolutely zero.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Long time lurker but these latest stories have sent me over the edge. What’s with all the Halloween TAT?! I mean a bleeping Halloween Tree?!? I did hear that right?? What’s wrong with just carving a Pumpkin and jacking all the kids up on E numbers?!
Also now her career is heading down the pan (along with her TWO toilet brushes for her TWO DOWNSTAIRS toilets) did she not get the influencer memo that it’s 1st of September and she should be putting her Xmas tree up??

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Don't worry about SM - it's all a giant advert in your face to make you believe you need all that stuff. You don't!! It's all sell sell sell, and to successfully make people feel like they need that crap. You don't need any of it! You probably have more than you need already. Who the duck needs to decorate their homes according to seasons every year?! Sad people, that's who.

You will eat different foods in autumn by default, the weather will change and you will wear warmer clothes. That's the normal way to take a change in season. Pumpkins and all that crap is for commercially hypnotised people, not for you, clever clogs!

Closer to halloween time I do buy a couple of pumpkins (at lidl for a couple of quid) and we enjoy carving them for trick or treat. THAT'S IT! The dead leaves outside my house and the cobwebs from the spiders shagging season is enough as a 'change of season scenery'.

Please don't sink into that shitfest. You don't need to prove anything to anyone. All that bleeping useless tat wouldn't make you happier, on the contrary.

xxx
Oh don't worry I don't try and be. I was just saying social media does make my mental health worse. Ever little aspect of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What happened to this scary giraffe that poor Ron had in his room at Greyskull. Enough to scare the child to pieces. Looks more like one of the camels 😂
IMG_0243.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I have irrational rage today , well actually probably justified rage amongst friends lol. Echoing everything that's already been said her voice is infuriating. The tat she buys, that's all that's filling the sheds, piles of rubbish she doesn't need. The matching outfits that are always awful. The claw... bouncing (only way I can describe it) as she drones on and on with her verbal diarrhea..tapping everything and pulling stupid faces....she's an absolute horrendous. I am here for her downfall...

Reactions: 18
Oh get a grip hunnaayyyy. This ‘season styling’ gets right up my hoop. It’s nae just hinch, all these fannys do it. It’s just Soph does it with overkill. Know what I do? Put the big quilt back on 😂. Imagine buying more tit to make your house look like a Mausoleum. Those poor boys-don’t touch anything. Don’t move. Don’t breathe
What?! You mean you don’t change the curtains to your winter ones?! IYKYN! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I accidentally wrote ‘loife’ instead of life in a document at work today and had a little chuckle to myself 🤭

Get a loife, hunnyzzzz!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Random thought this afternoon… I think she really hates and regrets that kitchen booth BradTheCAD designed. She never really shows it and it never seems to get used. How long before there is a random “I was going to paint this wall and accidentally got a whole new kitchen” incident? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Random thought this afternoon… I think she really hates and regrets that kitchen booth BradTheCAD designed. She never really shows it and it never seems to get used. How long before there is a random “I was going to paint this wall and accidentally got a whole new kitchen” incident? 😂
Considering what she’s like with her pre records, she probably had a new kitchen put in 6 months ago 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Was wondering myself if she’ll display another 100+ pumpkins by the front door again
Which a poor deluded sheep claimed ‘maybe she’s making soup for the homeless’ #bekond (or words to that effect!) when someone said it was wasteful 😭😭😭 never schheeeen again of course!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wtf
Screenshot_20230901_181534_WhatsApp.jpg

---
She’s been told to stop saying “I just love it” and those are the only additional words in her repertoire. I’m surprised she doesn’t say innit after she has said bouys. Her speech is awful, I accidentally had the volume up and was intrigued.
It seems to be the new "in" and since many have the same management... the cutesy,ickle,soft,vulnerable bambi woman.who needs luckkkinggg after becsuse she oh so spwecshial and sweet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.