Mrs Hinch #661 Would you Adam and Eve it, the apples are as fake as Hinch the snake picking them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Sopha Six Toes, just thought I'd let you know that my dogs have said they have plenty of gravy bones they will happily donate for when you are sobbing in the dog bed over SS's home ware range at ASDA being announced this morning. ATV.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
@ whoever mentioned a Collab with next- I doubt it. Some of her teshco range was sold through the next website. I don't think they'd touch her with a bargepole.

It's either AmazON or Dunelm. Or not a collab and she reckons she can go it alone 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Half way through August and still no sign of the new animals that she's been banging on about for about 10 years.

She better have something spectacular like giraffes because anything else with be anticlimactic now.

Pull your finger out your arse Sophie Rose, it's September in two weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I hate it when she does this whenever something new is happening in any of her insta "friends" life she goes quite then comes back with me poor me quote etc wonder what wrong with Ron now 🙄

Reactions: 30
Stacey is definitely trolling hinch now it’s hilarious! In her announcement for her new homeward range;
‘I really wanted to be involved in absolutely everything, not just slap my name on something and sell it’🤣🤣🤣
Soph is definitely going to be crying in the dog bed today
Hinch was involved in her own range, she did all that hard work of ticking a box next to the word pockets and she even had a flip board at another meeting not so long ago where she got to write her ground breaking ideas on while pointing like the absolute boss bleep witch she is. :ROFLMAO:
I mean it was such hard work that she needed numerous holidays and a couple of Center Parcs mini breaks to recover.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Only catching up with best bubs latest post now I CANT BELIEVE INSTA IS FREE 🤣 I am HERE for this more than anything on earth, I might even buy stuff from her range just so she is a booming success 🤣🤣🤣 what a time to be alive

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Finally caught up. So I don't really understand her and her kids do they ever act like kids? Mine are 4 and 5 and leave a trail of destruction wherever they go. They are always running around sometimes with pants on their heads and our living room is currently full of those little toy animals and trees. It makes.me so sad if that's the case. Sorry if it isn't but I've just finished the old thread and moved onto here

• Heart
Reactions: 15
1692189473857.jpeg

Can’t wait to see Hinch slapping one of these up of Trolloman continues her snide comments 😚😚😂
---
Finally caught up. So I don't really understand her and her kids do they ever act like kids? Mine are 4 and 5 and leave a trail of destruction wherever they go. They are always running around sometimes with pants on their heads and our living room is currently full of those little toy animals and trees. It makes.me so sad if that's the case. Sorry if it isn't but I've just finished the old thread and moved onto here
I don’t have kids but have a step daughter who’s older than both her kids and I don’t bother tidying or cleaning before she comes over now cos the trail of mess/ multiple plates/ cups/ shoes on the floor/ crumbs everywhere/ paint on the furniture/ toys everywhere etc 😂 wouldn’t have it any other way. How Sofas house stays so clean with two young kids… only explanation is that she doesn’t allow them to have messy play and let them be kids !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You can always tell how pissed off she is when she goes quiet. The silence is deafening!! 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Nope because the cow (And by that I mean the actual🐄) is refusing to give permission for the hair pulling incident to be shown on TV. It doesn’t realise that it made lots of nusties cackle like seals into their pasta when they saw it ..... and even more so because the twats think it’s funny which makes it cringe and even more amusing 😂

Just a little reminder as it does make me cackle.... good ole Sheila the cow, blesssh’er’arrrt 😂

View attachment 2383666
I will never not cry like a laughing seal at this

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's got a right cob on hasn't she!! Pmsl. Another fake illness or hospitised parent will be shown followed by a few passive aggressive quotes. See through Soph is as deep as a puddle.

Reactions: 25
Not Stace releasing her own home range with Asda?!! I am deceased.
Hinch must be fewming!!!
🤣🤣
Made my fuckin day that, not gonna lie!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
is this why she has put a delay to any announcements. because ymu let it slip that anything she did would be trounced by ss. or is she wautung to do it on the exact day?

Reactions: 10
Shes gone quiet as we know she in a strop/jealous rage over SSS today.
I'm sure she is spending the time wisely to look up a new illness she can attach to Ronnie to claw back attention and sympathy. :rolleyes: 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
@ whoever mentioned a Collab with next- I doubt it. Some of her teshco range was sold through the next website. I don't think they'd touch her with a bargepole.

It's either AmazON or Dunelm. Or not a collab and she reckons she can go it alone 🤣🤣🤣
I think she’s arrogant enough to go it alone 🤔

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.