Mrs Hinch #661 Would you Adam and Eve it, the apples are as fake as Hinch the snake picking them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally caught up. So I don't really understand her and her kids do they ever act like kids? Mine are 4 and 5 and leave a trail of destruction wherever they go. They are always running around sometimes with pants on their heads and our living room is currently full of those little toy animals and trees. It makes.me so sad if that's the case. Sorry if it isn't but I've just finished the old thread and moved onto here
Well technically she does let then cause destruction in the play room but then again it's tend destruction that soph makes for the gram 👍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Soph babes you are aware it's not Thursday right? Can you do something because I need this thread to blow to give me a laugh on this crappy day. Thanks all the best your no1 troll 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think this is why they fell out - SSS had to tell her at some point and I think she’s known for a while that this range is coming out

Reactions: 29
Amazing that thick people have to sly pricks to choose between when it comes to buying over-priced candles, pampas grass, plastic eucalyptus and knitted pumpkins from. Looking forward to when all this tat joins other fallen home trends in the charity shop along with black & red lounge schemes (bonus pints for Chinese writing), mirrored furniture, vases with crushed pretend diamonds in, live laugh love plaques and cushions saying inspirational words like ‘love’, ‘home’ and ‘snuggle’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Fiddle will be frantically spritzing perfume onto hankies like smelling salts to revive Sopha who has fallen to the floor, gasping and sobbing and clutching the nearest fake olive plant after receiving news of SSS’s homewares collab.
Sopha’s tummy schiversssh and schuddersssh will be out of control 🤭

1692200258434.gif

ETA: This also reminds me of when NoNob showed he’s a boobies wobbler in Lonald’s birfffday playhouse 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Billie Shepherd has a new range coming out with Tesco tomorrow thats going to tip her over the edge

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I wonder which one of the kids is going to come down with some Dickensian disease now to take the attention away from SS and onto her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I wonder which one of the kids is going to come down with some Dickensian disease now to take the attention away from SS and onto her?!
Probably are going to get Rickets from being shut in the playroom of doom all day and Dogpies ‘cooking’ void of any nutritional value 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The main thing you need to remember is to make sure Grandad Soapy does all the childcare while you sit on a picnic bench looking at your phone. You must, however, ensure you take some pictures of you and Soapy Junior for the gram just to show everyone what a great mum you are! HTH!! 🤣
But hide Grandad so it looks like you parent alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s probably busy on the SSS thread writing comments -she must be fuming….things def seem to have cooled between these two fake witches

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Probably are going to get Rickets from being shut in the playroom of doom all day and Dogpies ‘cooking’ void of any nutritional value 😆
She’ll probably have the relatively unmentioned disease Gangreen (Not to be confused with Gangrene) from eating all of the green vomfessshts because Freda-Fiddle-Fingersssh told her to “Get Well and be more green” 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Finally caught up. So I don't really understand her and her kids do they ever act like kids? Mine are 4 and 5 and leave a trail of destruction wherever they go. They are always running around sometimes with pants on their heads and our living room is currently full of those little toy animals and trees. It makes.me so sad if that's the case. Sorry if it isn't but I've just finished the old thread and moved onto here
My son is 15 and still leaves a trail of destruction wherever he goes 😂😂 and would prob run round with pants on his head if he was felt like it 😂😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.