Mrs Hinch #661 Would you Adam and Eve it, the apples are as fake as Hinch the snake picking them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son is 15 and still leaves a trail of destruction wherever he goes 😂😂 and would prob run round with pants on his head if he was felt like it 😂😂 xx
Mine are 16 and 13, they are a bloody nightmare, summer holidays I literally go on strike, I don't even clean my ssskkkhhhhiting boards guys or their high chairs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Whoops!
im such a nusty plagiarising troll. Forgive me?
Just say ”I’m still learning guyssssssh“ and make a comment about a bidet being for your bumbuminnit and nobody will bat an eyelid about the plagiarism 😂 Hope that helps xx

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My son is 15 and still leaves a trail of destruction wherever he goes 😂😂 and would prob run round with pants on his head if he was felt like it 😂😂 xx
I read the holiday thread and the beach part and it's so sad
We took ours to the beach and they loved it. They were straight in the sand making castle's and wanting to go in the sea

Reactions: 9
I’m 27 and turned up at my parents for a visit last weekend, with 3 white items of clothing I needed my mum to wash cos they were white and stained. I have nowhere to dry outside so I needed her to do it 😂 my 35 year old sister got me to take some wet washing to hang up at mum’s because she has ran out of drier space. 😅

Between the turning up with washing and me dropping my darling nephew onto them to leave chaos wherever he goes whilst I go gym/run I’m not sure I’m in the good books 🙃😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
See I've never been able to laugh at this. She clearly positions her hair infront of the cow and stands there waiting for it to take a nibble, it's such bad acting 🙈 I just cringe at how much she tried to make it a "thing"!
Very cringe… she most definitely won’t be nominated for an Oscar for her acting in this, which is a shame because if she had been she might have had another shot at sitting next to Brad Pitt…. She’ll have to make do with BTEC-Brad-the-cad builder. In fact she can sit with him at the monstrosity Frankie and Benny’s booooffff in the kitchen that he built 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder which one of the kids is going to come down with some Dickensian disease now to take the attention away from SS and onto her?!
I'm surprised that both the toddlers don't have scurvy!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nope because the cow (And by that I mean the actual🐄) is refusing to give permission for the hair pulling incident to be shown on TV. It doesn’t realise that it made lots of nusties cackle like seals into their pasta when they saw it ..... and even more so because the twats think it’s funny which makes it cringe and even more amusing 😂

Just a little reminder as it does make me cackle.... good ole Sheila the cow, blesssh’er’arrrt 😂

View attachment 2383666
She hasn’t appeared on SYLO and a quick google search says that she features on the last episode of the second series….I don’t watch the programme, but has that series now finished? Did they decide not to feature her? If not, that must have really hurt her feelings…maybe having a tend friendship with Stacey isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Be careful of strangers coming to your house bearing gifts of McDonald’s in future 😜

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m 27 and turned up at my parents for a visit last weekend, with 3 white items of clothing I needed my mum to wash cos they were white and stained. I have nowhere to dry outside so I needed her to do it 😂 my 35 year old sister got me to take some wet washing to hang up at mum’s because she has ran out of drier space. 😅

Between the turning up with washing and me dropping my darling nephew onto them to leave chaos wherever he goes whilst I go gym/run I’m not sure I’m in the good books 🙃😂
I must say I give my boys white school shirts to my ex mother-in-law every school holidays and she does whatever she does to bring them back to crisp white!! And she only soaks them for a few hours…….I’ll have them back quicker than the white socks we all waiting for!! Xx

Reactions: 17
She hasn’t appeared on SYLO and a quick google search says that she features on the last episode of the second series….I don’t watch the programme, but has that series now finished? Did they decide not to feature her? If not, that must have really hurt her feelings…maybe having a tend friendship with Stacey isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Be careful of strangers coming to your house bearing gifts of McDonald’s in future 😜
Well given that each series listed on iPlayer has 6 episodes, plus one special, and she features in none of them (not that I've watched. I could be talking out of my bumbum innit). I'd guess at her episode never airing.

I bet she kicked up a stink about how she came across and she got it shelved.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm absolutely late to the party but the SHADE of SSS creating her own homeware "I didn't want to just stick my name on something I wanted to be part of the design"
Damn girl, Sophie is gonna need some frozen peas for that one.
Always liked SSS but this cemented it.

This is obviously why they've fallen out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Well given that each series listed on iPlayer has 6 episodes, plus one special, and she features in none of them (not that I've watched. I could be talking out of my bumbum innit). I'd guess at her episode never airing.

I bet she kicked up a stink about how she came across and she got it shelved.
Are both seasons online now? She’s been dropped. Pa ha ha ha. I bet we could list a number of reasons Hinch hates SSS - being dropped, stealing her following and popularity and launching a huge number of products that Hinch has missed out on would be my 3 guesses. I also think SSS recommended YMU to the Hinch’s so that they could subtly put her on the shelf, giving SSS more visibility; they couldn’t have done that if the other agent was touting against YMU.
---
I’m currently on holiday. There are a few toddlers in matching clothes (we spied a group of 3, nearly secondary aged toddlers in matching clothes) but on the whole it’s not too bad. Dodgy lips, fake tan and fake hair does seem to have crept into the precinct though.

• Heart
And Sofa radio silent and in mourning. Oh to be in the DMs between her and SSS today

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.