Mrs Hinch #661 Would you Adam and Eve it, the apples are as fake as Hinch the snake picking them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyssssssh.... I’m out of the loop somewhat as I’m still on hols....so I have some questions for ya 😉

1) Who lives at Greyskull now?
2) Where’s Ronald’s Dollshouse?
3) Have they had the hot air balloon ride yet?
4) I’m sure I saw a bulge and it deffo wasn’t on NoNob, so could she be pregnant?
5) M&S biscuits or parcel?
6) Do the bucktoothed bassshtards 💩 in the same place EVERY time? (Thought i’d best add a question about 💩)
7) Where’s Pat? 🐓
8) Where’s Flip n Flop? 🐟🐟
9) What’s a bidet for?
10) Was FredaFiddlyFingers aka Fruitcake present at the conceptions of the Toddler Twins? I have visions of her being under the bed or in it 🤢
11) I’m flagging now and to be honesssssscht I’ve made myself nauseous with no10

Answers on a postcard to:
PO BOX 333
Nusty Lane
Maldonia Tip

Get Well.... Don’t be green....💚 Blessshed be and All the vessssscht me lovely nusty hens 🐔💕
Can I add:
12) Has her edition of SYLO been aired yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can I add:
12) Has her edition of SYLO been aired yet?
I actually am still wondering about this, looking forward to seeing if she’s been cut and that’s why bestbubs4eva isn’t being gushed over any more 🤭

BTW who lives in her old house?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Stacey is definitely trolling hinch now it’s hilarious! In her announcement for her new homeward range;
‘I really wanted to be involved in absolutely everything, not just slap my name on something and sell it’🤣🤣🤣
Soph is definitely going to be crying in the dog bed today
Came rushing here for the comments…even dragged my coffee break out to do so😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Stacey is definitely trolling hinch now it’s hilarious! In her announcement for her new homeward range;
‘I really wanted to be involved in absolutely everything, not just slap my name on something and sell it’🤣🤣🤣
She’s frantically searching for passive aggressive quotes right now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Trollomon announcing her home range thooooo

"I wanted to help with the making, design, packaging, involved in how it's made and not just slap my name on something and sell it"

LMAO Hinch is in the dog bed itching away
---
Oops didnt mean to do a hinch and copy and paste your words there love x

• Haha
Reactions: 41
GET THE TRANQ GUN OUT!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's called an emergency meeting on how she trump SSS announcement and major trolling.
She will be itching to get the new animals ready now

Reactions: 21
I'm taking Soapy Jnr. To a farm park today. Grandad Soapy is accompanying. Can anyone remind me of how to tackle a farm visit, in the style of Family Hinch? Hints and tips needed 😉

ETA Soapy Jnr. Is infact a real life toddler

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm taking Soapy Jnr. To a farm park today. Grandad Soapy is accompanying. Can anyone remind me of how to tackle a farm visit, in the style of Family Hinch? Hints and tips needed 😉

Remember to check there’s car parking and somewhere for people to hang their coats! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I find SSS very annoying, but people like her and can't knock it. But she said one magic word, VALUES! If she meant it or not she still said it. Tophie has no values whatsoever!

Reactions: 25
still pissing myself laughing at SsS sheep who also follow Hinch thinking a family of 8 can h@ve 2 villas with private pools all for £3k for 10 days😂😂😂😂😂 #turkeygate

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Walk in slow motion to an emotionally charged backing track in matching outfits whilst being obsessed with every animal and loving it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s frantically searching for passive aggressive quotes right now 🤣
I’ll give her a hand and provide this little gem for when bestbubs4eva won’t hold her hand in the limo anymore.... I’ll even provide the 3 tutting grannies for the bus trip 😂 👵🏻👵🏻👵🏻

7779EB3E-5510-4B0B-AA1A-6AF14219B604.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Omg lovingggg Trollomon living up to her name today and trolling the shiiiit out of Sloff 🤣😂🤣
In the words of yourself Sloff: "you are where you're meant to be" 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.