Mrs Hinch #661 Would you Adam and Eve it, the apples are as fake as Hinch the snake picking them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sat in a lecture, someone raised the ‘inspirational’ media figure Mrs Hinch, and my tutor has just declared ‘I DO NOT CARE OR WANT TO KNOW WHAT MRS HINCH SAYS OR THINKS. SHE IS AN IDIOT.’

My tutor is clearly very wise.
Your tutor is clearly a Tattler.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sopha will be screaming into a blanket this morning with the new Asda range her mate is launching. Did she not say something was coming unless it's a new vomit induced smelling Lenor. They make me sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm taking Soapy Jnr. To a farm park today. Grandad Soapy is accompanying. Can anyone remind me of how to tackle a farm visit, in the style of Family Hinch? Hints and tips needed 😉

ETA Soapy Jnr. Is infact a real life toddler
Dress Soapy junior in white for the aesthetic babes

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm taking Soapy Jnr. To a farm park today. Grandad Soapy is accompanying. Can anyone remind me of how to tackle a farm visit, in the style of Family Hinch? Hints and tips needed 😉

First of all you need to hope there’s a car park, that you can find the door/entrance and that there’s somewhere for you to hang your coats 🤭

Next up, if you’re filming the trip, make sure you show about 1 second of your toddler feeding an animal and the rest of the filming needs to be of you feeding all of the animals..... and you need to cry like a seal into your pasta, cackle and say “I loveeeeee it guyssssh”

Finally, you need to tell your hunzz and bots that everyone 💩 in the car on the way home and were “Nightmares”

Hope that helpsssh and ATV

(Hope you have a lovely day xx)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Dress Soapy junior in white for the aesthetic babes
Oh and don’t worry about getting dirty as you can just soak the outfit until the end of time whilst then producing a brand new identical one to show that it’s cleaned

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Remember to check there’s car parking and somewhere for people to hang their coats! 😂😂😂
Ooops I just plagiarised you in a reply.... that will teach me not to finish reading the rest of the fred before replying..... I’m still learning guyssssh 🥺

I’m off to scream into my blanket in the bathroom 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
First of all you need to hope there’s a car park, that you can find the door/entrance and that there’s somewhere for you to hang your coats 🤭

Next up, if you’re filming the trip, make sure you show about 1 second of your toddler feeding an animal and the rest of the filming needs to be of you feeding all of the animals..... and you need to cry like a seal into your pasta, cackle and say “I loveeeeee it guyssssh”

Finally, you need to tell your hunzz and bots that everyone 💩 in the car on the way home and were “Nightmares”

Hope that helpsssh and ATV

(Hope you have a lovely day xx)
Don’t forget to take a pillow to scream into when it all gets too much 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope Soapy junior has got their name plastered all over their clothes and that Grandad Soapy is also wearing a football top with Soapy junior written on the back 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did the episode of SYLO that she was allegedly in ever air?
Nope because the cow (And by that I mean the actual🐄) is refusing to give permission for the hair pulling incident to be shown on TV. It doesn’t realise that it made lots of nusties cackle like seals into their pasta when they saw it ..... and even more so because the twats think it’s funny which makes it cringe and even more amusing 😂

Just a little reminder as it does make me cackle.... good ole Sheila the cow, blesssh’er’arrrt 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

The main thing you need to remember is to make sure Grandad Soapy does all the childcare while you sit on a picnic bench looking at your phone. You must, however, ensure you take some pictures of you and Soapy Junior for the gram just to show everyone what a great mum you are! HTH!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Fiddle will be frantically spritzing perfume onto hankies like smelling salts to revive Sopha who has fallen to the floor, gasping and sobbing and clutching the nearest fake olive plant after receiving news of SSS’s homewares collab.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Goodmorning nusty hens. I've been MIA in the real world doing real cleaning and minding my children by myself because thats what real adults not tend adults do and I've been too tired to do anything by bedtime because real parents get burnt out and there is no fiddle hovering close by at my beck and call so I actually spend 24/7 with my fake toddlers.
Goodmorning Hinch. This is your weekly reminder that you are violating your children's rights to privacy and exposing them to pedophiles online for free tit and money. 😊
You absolute head. ATB.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

It is absolutely vital that you find the entrance easily. There is normally a big sign that says entrance ➡ then once you get in all you have to do is love ittttttttttt cos everyfink will be perfickkkkkkkit. Hope that helps 👍🏻

• Haha
Nope because the cow (And by that I mean the actual🐄) is refusing to give permission for the hair pulling incident to be shown on TV. It doesn’t realise that it made lots of nusties cackle like seals into their pasta when they saw it ..... and even more so because the twats think it’s funny which makes it cringe and even more amusing 😂

Just a little reminder as it does make me cackle.... good ole Sheila the cow, blesssh’er’arrrt 😂

View attachment 2383666
See I've never been able to laugh at this. She clearly positions her hair infront of the cow and stands there waiting for it to take a nibble, it's such bad acting 🙈 I just cringe at how much she tried to make it a "thing"!

• Haha
  • Heart

Be sure to get a picture for Insta pretending to be the perfect mummmaazzzzz 🥹then ignore him the rest of the time hope that helpsssccchhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Just stand there with a phone in front of your face filming but not getting involved and if you must speak make sure it's monotonous like you're reading from a card, follow this up with a gushy inspirational quote belonging to someone else but crop their name out, follow these instructions for a very successful day!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
still pissing myself laughing at SsS sheep who also follow Hinch thinking a family of 8 can h@ve 2 villas with private pools all for £3k for 10 days😂😂😂😂😂 #turkeygate
I actually think real sheep have more intelligence than the people that follow Stacey and hinch. Their followers really are so gullible and easy to fool and just when I thought people couldn’t be anymore stupid I read another stupid comment! My mind is blown away by all this stupidity 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Poor old Ssshopha will be rocking back and forth in a corner doubling down on the prozac.

Reactions: 12
Oh Stacey. 😂 C'mon now, even thicko Sophie must see how she is being f8cked over by her 'friend'?

Stacey will, at EVERY opportunity, throw Hinch under the bus with her content, words, Ads, partnerships, kids, holidays, you name it and SSS will do it, and she does it all with a smile. Hinch thinks they're friends, she's desperate for it but it's only one sided.
Sss came in late to the Instagram game and took everything that she wanted from
Sophie, you need to wise up

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.