Mrs Hinch #661 Would you Adam and Eve it, the apples are as fake as Hinch the snake picking them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I read the word tripptrapp once more I swear I’m gonna boil my head in a pan of zoflora.

Please Hinch do a roller rant or something. Or give your mam her password back so she can go on a Fiddle rampage 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 54
In a Spanish Airport. Soooooooo many "Toddlers" in their matching outfits catching flights back to the UK 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Guyssssssh.... I’m out of the loop somewhat as I’m still on hols....so I have some questions for ya 😉

1) Who lives at Greyskull now?
2) Where’s Ronald’s Dollshouse?
3) Have they had the hot air balloon ride yet?
4) I’m sure I saw a bulge and it deffo wasn’t on NoNob, so could she be pregnant?
5) M&S biscuits or parcel?
6) Do the bucktoothed bassshtards 💩 in the same place EVERY time? (Thought i’d best add a question about 💩)
7) Where’s Pat? 🐓
8) Where’s Flip n Flop? 🐟🐟
9) What’s a bidet for?
10) Was FredaFiddlyFingers aka Fruitcake present at the conceptions of the Toddler Twins? I have visions of her being under the bed or in it 🤢
11) I’m flagging now and to be honesssssscht I’ve made myself nauseous with no10

Answers on a postcard to:
PO BOX 333
Nusty Lane
Maldonia Tip

Get Well.... Don’t be green....💚 Blessshed be and All the vessssscht me lovely nusty hens 🐔💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
The point is though that the Tripp trapp ensures the child can sit up at the table from the start, you don’t need a tray like a high chair does. The height can be adjusted on the trip trap so no need for boosters or cushions. They have a footplate so their feet aren’t dangling, which can eventually be removed. They’re very ergonomic pieces of furniture which have been around with the design effectively unchanged for decades.
But does the fact she wiped the high chair then the wall and floor around it mean that’s where they actually eat??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
SURELY someone as important as Hinch who’s invited to sit next to Bradley Cooper at award shows would be nominated for an NTA?! Her little five mins on loose woman is so groundbreaking you’d think she’d be front runner for mother of the year, no?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was asking about brand partner vs brand ambassador Because she seems to fluctuate between the two with P&G. I wondered whether her contract with them isn’t as stable as she might proclaim.
It's genuinely confusing and I wonder why she interchanges the two as well. And yet other instahunz in the insssspppperational best cleaning community with smaller followers, manage to clearly mark and explain their paid for content. She is such a disingenuous hole
---
my last word on the high chairs is this. Hinch spends money on pointless things because she can, not because they’re useful. She has to have the most extra bits of tit because that to her equals success. My kids high chair was about £25 from ikea. She sat her crappy arse in it same as she would in a £300 high chair, she sat at the table same as she would in a £300 high chair. I don’t give two shites if her feet dangled because she was an infant and had about 3 more brain cells than a potato at that stage. She then moved to a normal, human chair with no bells and whistles and she is a fully functioning member of my ongoing dining extravaganza every day. Atv!
Probably #gifted 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I agree she does equate stuff with success

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Guyssssssh.... I’m out of the loop somewhat as I’m still on hols....so I have some questions for ya 😉

4) I’m sure I saw a bulge and it deffo wasn’t on NoNob, so could she be pregnant?
6) Do the bucktoothed bassshtards 💩 in the same place EVERY time? (Thought i’d best add a question about 💩)
7) Where’s Pat? 🐓
9) What’s a bidet for?
10) Was FredaFiddlyFingers aka Fruitcake present at the conceptions of the Toddler Twins? I have visions of her being under the bed or in it 🤢
11) I’m flagging now and to be honesssssscht I’ve made myself nauseous with no10

PO BOX 333
Nusty Lane
Maldonia Tip

Get Well.... Don’t be green....💚 Blessshed be and All the vessssscht me lovely nusty hens 🐔💕
So many kuweschhtions guysch. #Q&A #brandambassadortripptrapp

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But does the fact she wiped the high chair then the wall and floor around it mean that’s where they actually eat??
Possibly. She doesn’t use the chair properly, wedging a child of Lonnies age into the high chair attachment is just bonkers but she did the same to Ronnie until he was about 3 . She loves containing them where they can’t move

• Sad
Reactions: 14

7) Where’s Pat? 🐓
9) What’s a bidet for?

PO BOX 333
Nusty Lane
Maldonia Tip

10. Yes. It was Handmaids Tale style with Fiddle looming over Sophie like a lurky turkey. Hope that helps.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Why would you put a square booth with a round table in your kitchen if the kids aren't going to use it. If she's going to use the high chair until they're in high school surely it would be better to just have a dining table and no booth so the high chairs can be pushed Upto the table 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s Wednesday. Shall we place a bet on whether there’s an amaZON ad today? Or perhapsch a ICONIC one. I just a-LUV it guysch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.