Mrs Hinch #661 Would you Adam and Eve it, the apples are as fake as Hinch the snake picking them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused. We had a bank holiday yesterday and I now have no idea what day it is - am I right assuming it's Thurs as Soph hasn't posted today?

Edited to get my words in the right order - I told you i was confusesd :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
In regards to sylo not fully up to date so might have already been said, they film a season ahead so currently filming season 4 but season 3 hasn’t been on tv yet, hinch will be on tv November/December or whenever season three will be on

Reactions: 9
Is there a difference between brand partner and brand ambassador?
I think and don’t quote me anyone can apply to be an ambassador of a brand. Some brands have a page telling you how it works and how long it will be for. You get a link for a product and then a percentage of the click-throughs, possibly even when the clicker buys a product from the brand not that’s not the one being advertised. Ashley James is a brand ambassador for Dyson even though she claims to “work with them”. Amazon aff links are the same. You can just apply for them, so it can be easy money for a non-fluencer.

A brand partner would have a formal agreement with the brand. A contract with standard boiler plate stuff - number of posts, set fee plus bonus for sales targets reached. This method is more work for both brand and partner, so they think carefully about who can achieve the sales and reach.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks for all the farm park hints and tips you nusty hens, we parked right by the door in a disabled space (no blue badge but that doesn't matter, right? Sniffy witches gave me dirty looks, but they weren't where they were meant to be in loife) And I panicked when I couldn't find the coat hooks but there was a lonely old man sat in the cafe so I draped my coat over his shoulders as he looked so sad, I told him there was some jus'roll in the pocket if he wanted that as a sad snack. Soapy Jnr looked like the baddest little G in a white tracksuit and brand new white trainers. Snap back cap was obviously on too. I made sure I laughed in SJ's face whenever they tried to tell me something, then made them nervously repeat it whilst I filmed it. Took grandad Soapy lots of tissues incase he got weepy at how lovely it all was, and I made sure I messaged Mr Soapy during the day to make sure he knew to leave his shoes laying about at home so I could be passive aggressive about it when I got back. Got some slow mo' videos, and spent lots of time in the sweaty, feral soft play area, even though it was 23 degrees outside. Clothes are now into soak (read as: in the wheelie bin and replacements have been ordered, as I don't leave the house to go shopping) and I made sure I messaged everyone I knew to say how awful the day was and how terribly it all went. Phewf. Can't wait to do it all again tomorrow 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 71
I’m 27 and turned up at my parents for a visit last weekend, with 3 white items of clothing I needed my mum to wash cos they were white and stained. I have nowhere to dry outside so I needed her to do it 😂 my 35 year old sister got me to take some wet washing to hang up at mum’s because she has ran out of drier space. 😅

Between the turning up with washing and me dropping my darling nephew onto them to leave chaos wherever he goes whilst I go gym/run I’m not sure I’m in the good books 🙃😂
Well since the energy crisis my daughter brings their washing to do in my machine as in her words my machine is quicker so doesn’t use as much electricity, failing to mention it’s actually my electricity. She also brings her hand washing items for me to wash as she states I do it better. I’m a bleeping mug. Just to add I do not join her on holiday, park and zoo visits or live in her garage annex nor do I have a spare room reserved in her house. I’m too busy doing her washing to have time for much else! However I do pick up my grandchildren from school and nursery and look after them as she works full time as a real not tend occupational therapist. School holidays the eldest is at summer school and the little one is with me. The other set of grandparents and my own dear husband have passed so I’m their only grandparent. And Sopha and Fiddle are both twats. So there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Well since the energy crisis my daughter brings their washing to do in my machine as in her words my machine is quicker so doesn’t use as much electricity, failing to mention it’s actually my electricity. She also brings her hand washing items for me to wash as she states I do it better. I’m a bleeping mug. Just to add I do not join her on holiday, park and zoo visits or live in her garage annex nor do I have a spare room reserved in her house. I’m too busy doing her washing to have time for much else! However I do pick up my grandchildren from school and nursery and look after them as she works full time as a real not tend occupational therapist. School holidays the eldest is at summer school and the little one is with me. The other set of grandparents and my own dear husband have passed so I’m their only grandparent. And Sopha and Fiddle are both twats. So there.
You sound like an absolutely wonderful mum and grandma 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Using her Anniversary for sympathy cause she's been "mentally lost" recently...aye alright hen! "I just love my husband but please send me your thoughts and prayers cause I'm lost"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Happy anniversary sulky Soph, you misery! Have a cup of tea love, that you never used to drink?? It will all be OK, just keep pretending.

Reactions: 35
I think all your minions are up bestbubs4eva's arse now, Dogpie, the wedding pictures won't cut it 🤭
What about I've been mentally lost in the cupboard eyefucking myself' comment? Don't want to say to much, DM hunzzzzzzz 😂😂😂🤣
So boring and predictable, if she has any actual dimwitted followers left, they will be manically messaging her asking if she is ok, sharing their own mental health crisis's. The fuckhead will waltz back to IG with a braggy post about her an old roadmanzzzzzzznoonobjimboz schlepping it up in luxury accommodation and the mental health issue will never be mentioned again, until her next duck up, or tend best bubs for ever announces a new Collab, a new t.v show or baby (maybe the whole trifecta)
I would like a bingo of the anniversary post including: the pair of them in a posh lobby, looking like Wozzle Gumage and carrying matching suitcases in the style of bags for loife and her claiming they never get time alone together because they can't stand each other I'm fank you

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.