Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She's not saved it for her. It's ego. It's control. It's I can,look at me,part keep the house but needs living in to keep it "going". 💯 this is for her.
I get that, but her sisters still benefiting from either no rent or very cheap rent. Enough to save and buy her own home, regardless of the motive behind it. Her sisters still winning so

Reactions: 7

lalala88

Does she not realise her eldest child is 4 and doesn't need a board like that. When my kids where about 18 month, 2, they had a fidget board. Not aged 4. My children when 4 where playing with actual toys, lego, painting, educational toys, pretty much everything that isn't a daft board.
That child is gonna shit his pants in September when he starts reception. He's gonna be so behind compared to the other kids in his class. He won't wanna do his work, or phonics, yes reception is largely play based work, but it's still work and he still needs to learn. It's nothing like nursery. He's gonna wanna sit and play with all the toys instead , all cos he's not used to having actual toys.
Bless him he literally will because he won't be potty trained 😢

Crispmonster

Chatty Member
Did anyone else hear the siren during the pretend clean but really sshhittT advert for toxic cleaning ? The emergency services siren isnt part of the song.
I had to stop it because I thought it was sirens in my street. Then realised it was in her stories. Very strange 🤔

Isn’t it also based on the websites ability to cope with visitors. Maybe it’s only set up to take a 1000 views at one time.
Are they paying visitors though, I bet most if not all looked but didn't purchase!
---
Jamie wants his willy wet then
Or as she passive aggressively said wants to watch the football 😂 (in peace without her tutting and moaning because his attention isn't on her ) or both! Lucky JimbobNOjob tonight' (sat in his Ron, Len, Hen shirt).....oi oi

Last edited:
  • Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
From that heap of crap to an almost empty cupboard? She must have grabbed most of that and bunged it in the car to go to her favourite place, namely the tip because that certainly ain't all what was on the floor what's now in the cupboard. Stupid wasteful twat. And why so many fucking cups? You only need 1 each.
There's got to be an AD of some sort coming up next.

View attachment 2379582View attachment 2379583
If it was even in the cupboard to be pulled out. Such professional business language too.

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
And here comes the P&G “work”……
Who the F are the sad sacks commenting on which Spray Wipe Done scent they like?

• Haha

HereToTalk

Chatty Member
Dumping already folded laundry onto the bed that Hennerzzzzz bless is arrrtttt rubbed his bollocks all over just to fold it again makes no fucking sense. Shes one boring fucker her!!! ATB 👍
Even the socks are already paired and balled….

• Haha

Swedish chef

VIP Member
T
To be honesssssscht I’ve found today’s content from Sopha-Six-Toes could have come straight out of a Brothers Grimm story....

The apples from the Snow White story, except the Wicked Witch was Sopha giving Lennie a juicy red apple 🍎 tending it was the one from the tree in the garden.

Then there’s Granny.... straight out of Little Red Riding Hood.... except a bit of role reversal needed as Granny is a goodun in this version and Sopha is the Wolf 🐺

Instead of asking about the Pink Stuff Granny actually asks this....

Sopha’s Granny: “What big eyes you have”
Sopha: “All the better to eye fuck myself with”

Sopha’s Granny: “What big teeth you have”
Sopha: “All the better to tend I’m just like Love Islanders with Turkey Teefff”

Sopha’s Granny: “What big hands you have”
Sopha: “All the better to point to fings with my claw to flog my tat to the hunzzz”

At this point in the alternative story JimbobNoNob walks into the kitchen....

Sopha’s Granny to Jimbob: “What a small nob you have”
Sopha the wolf shuts Granny in the PANTR Y while JimBobNoNob goes and changes out of Janine’s underwear 🤭

The end.

I’ll show myself out.......
That is quality content 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
From that heap of crap to an almost empty cupboard? She must have grabbed most of that and bunged it in the car to go to her favourite place, namely the tip because that certainly ain't all what was on the floor what's now in the cupboard. Stupid wasteful twat. And why so many fucking cups? You only need 1 each.
There's got to be an AD of some sort coming up next.

View attachment 2379582View attachment 2379583
She didn’t put all the items back in the cupboard and that’s why it looks so neat. Are those shaker baskets her new range? Was this really an undeclared ad? Stacey does it with any ITS or Primark kids clothes - starts wearing them and then only declares them as ADs when the range is launched.

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Now there’s an idea for J.K. Rowling’s new series of books.... move over Harry Potter, meet “Sopha-Six-Toes and the Chamber of Creeps” 🤭

I’m going to give the plot away and say here and now that the “Creep” in the Chamber will turn out to be NoNob heavy breathing, seeing as he’s a mouth breather and also known as Jimbobcreepynob because of his creepy secret filming of Sopha and out of breath whispering while he does it.
He keeps coming out of the plug holes wheezing 'its for your bum bum innit' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Lovelybitofsquirrel

How to do a vlog:
Farm location?
How much is admission?
Is the feed free or do you have to purchase?
Is it family run?
Was the ice cream purchased from a cafe?
Is it accessible?

We just larve feeding the goats
Big play area which I just love
Omg look at their noses *squeal*

Bingo that this is the new animal
View attachment 2370645
Coming soon…

Capybaras join the floofers in the Hinch Slammer!

• Haha

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
THREAD SUGGESTION

SHE'S SO GREATFUL 🤮

---
Did she really need to record how to make the rolo ritz things?? I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer fuck me but I think anyone would figure out how it's done. Put a rolo between 2 ritz crackers, heat it for a few mins, and voila - I think Hinch should have her own baking show. She is a genius.
The ritz crackers cack that skint students wouldn't even think of making, she's definitely on to something here - Hungry Hinch bakes for a cinch

Last edited:
Great, someone put her in a tower!
And throw away the key!
---
One of my favourites, after the tend tomato in Ronald’s garden at Greyskull of course.... and the tend red mittens on Ronald.... and the pics of JimbobNoNob dressed as Janine.... and the one of Freda Fiddle Fingers erm Fiddling with NoNob in the pool... and the list just goes on to be honesssssscht 😂

View attachment 2374562
Ahhh yes, still the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen

• Haha