Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kateG

Has anyone taken a hit for the team and actually skimmed the stupid children’s book? I’m finding it hard to imagine it having any actual narrative.

Reactions: 8

katesbess

VIP Member
its the easiest thing to fake isnt it? with other vital parts they can deff say "no hinch there is no lump,tumour,rare form of dickism" but with the eyes she can just about make all sorts of google symtoms and it be believed.

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Who is apparently living in her old house?
Janice Street Porter or LLB 🤷🤷🤷
---
So it’s pretty obvious the boys are not allowed ‘character’ toys. At this age Ron should be getting into Transformers, Lego, Spider-Man, Batman, Hulk, Minecraft etc.. You know all the plastic tat that kids love.

But no, he’s only allowed toys pre-approved by Mother that fit with Hinch™️ brand image.
Bespoke gifted matching toddler twin play sets and clothes, I'm fank you
---
I have to disagree here. We've seen the colour of the boys socks at Hinch not a farm and the colour of the mop sheets after a fresh and up.... We're also still waiting on the white socks to finish their whitening soak 😅😂🤷🏼‍♀️
And young Ronnie and his motorcycle disease due to livestock cavorting thru the Crem like it's a barn 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mich79

Just catching up so apologies in advance if I'm plagiarising anyone BUT an observation from on the open top bus, WHY is a child who is starting school in September using a baby juice cup 🤦‍♀️
Because he's a "TODDLER" 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
£320 for the busy board 😳😳
*gifted busy board (she just forgot to add that bit on the post) 😤
---
My niece is same at as Ron ( I think 😂 I do question as she seems so much older!) she wouldn't even entertain that busy board.
And why do they have to share? Surely they should have their own age appropriate busy boards 🤯🤯
---
My niece is same at as Ron ( I think 😂 I do question as she seems so much older!) she wouldn't even entertain that busy board.
And why do they have to share? Surely they should have their own age appropriate busy boards 🤯🤯

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
She needs to stop asking what’s wrong with her because the temptation to send a list is strong 😂
Every time she does that that I have to put my phone down and walk away
---
All the "I'm emotional" comments recently, is she hinting she's knocked up again?
No that’s the hint so she can do a Greta rant about trolls commenting on her weight, she has shown a small tummy, her boobs and now emotional about her house having a bath 🙄

tinkerboo

Same clothes on again for the twins 🤢 saw a street name today called ‘tween town’ reminded me of her and the toddlers 😂
I want to get the kids and take them shopping and ask what they want to wear drives me insane!

tinkerboo

Can’t get over the table still I even dreamed about that ridiculous table in the square booth 😂

• Haha

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
Everything 'cracks her up' The fucking simpleton. Shes 8 years old in the head, the womans an absolute dipshit!
---
Also, Slopha is looking a bit hench in those videos. No shade, I'm chunky as fuck myself but come on Sophie Rose of Maldon, knock the filters off ya daft twat 🤣
I dont think she's hench per say just she has filtered herself to fuck so much for so long her actual (well less filtered) self is a shocker to the eyes....

allaboutmoi

Sorry I can’t keep up on here , why the six toes? Was there a picture, Anyone have it so I can see 🥴

• Haha

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Ahhhh, Dogpie wiv ya personalised cock thumb ringzzz on, looking as booootifully nat-tral as evvaah filtered to fuckery kingdom come & your fake £1,030.00 hair!
Smug as fuck, bragging about her badly fitted show kitchen, that is never bloody used to cook a decent nutritious meal in, which, the gullible hunnays have paid for!

What a boring, thick slab of cuntynesshhh she is, with a total lack of sensitivity for anyone who works genuinely hard and may be struggling.
That house is not a home .. it's as hollow and echoey as Hinch's, and, indeed, Inch's heads. The conversations in that place must be riveting, given Mad Ma is also a fucking illiterate dunce!

Those faux toddler twins dressed identically everyday with their 'wear once "n chuck' outfits 😠
Clearing out an under sink cupboard brings her joy! 🤣 What a sad bastard.
Tick tock Hinch 🥱 ⏰️ 💥
#cuntyvibesView attachment 2375838
Lovin'ya work Magic ❤❤❤

• Heart