Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nursemum12

Chatty Member
Yeah, we know it’s all “nothing amazing” and yet you continue to claim 4.7m people are glued to this shit??
Please say that it’s not just me that it’s irking the s£&@ out of that that box at the bottom on left and one at the top right are to the side if she moved them a little she could get everything out fine she has to move the box despite having loads of space to take the stuff out if that makes sense 😩🫠

Reactions: 6

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
So is the 4000 new followers the real number of hinchers then? Certainly not millions. And out of those 4000, how many are:
1. just following because they feel they have to because other hinchers are doing it Quite a few (herd behaviour)
2. wannabe ‘influencers’ trying to be seen by brands. A fair number
3. are hopeful that they too will receive a busy board costing hundreds of pounds for their not-a-toddler children yup - a good few of these
4. Die-hard hinchers baaaaa - they walk amongst us
5. ‘Fake’ profiles sets up by the Hinchcliffe family and YMU to make Mrs Hinch look popular when really she’s on her way out. Quite possible

More importantly, how many out of that 4000 will actually pay money and buy that crappy, expensive, oversized board? Now that would show the true level of Sophie’s influence
And the answer to your last question is probably a few, but not enough for the lady to take her business out of the home and as she is already working at her max capacity I feel if she does get a sudden influx of orders she is not going to be able to fulfil them as quickly as people would want.

1691833469309.png

Reactions: 5

Bored2021

Hope she washed all those bottles before putting them back in the cupboard after being on her dirty kitchen floor that gets used more by the packa wankas than it does the family.
I'd put snacks in the shit excuse of a pantry, but what do I know?
😂😂 That made me spit my tea out!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

tinkerboo

There's no way she has put a pan on there and cooked something, you always get marks on those hobs that never bloody go
My hob the same as that not as big is only a year old and has ring marks I tried everything to get them off but can’t and I did succeed one time but they come back and I cans be bothered now it’s to much hard work 😂
She defo never ever uses so mustn’t cook veg or baked beans or bolonaise etc unless she has a slow cooker

Reactions: 3