Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Slophead allegedly breaking the internet is just more of her FOMO bullshit sales/marketing tactics, to get the hunz frothing and hopefully a paid 'news' story in the daily fail

Reactions: 9

Swedish chef

VIP Member
The outdoor morning ssshhhhllipppersssh only come out on mornings when it’s absolutely pouring with rain, with huge puddlesssh and wellingtonsssh would be soooo impractical. Hope that helpsssh dear nusty 😂
I be begging your pardon, me nusty hen, I'm not a tend farmer and therefore am not familiar with the sshhhhhhlllipppppper wearing etiquette in the CuNTy. I'm fank you and it does help

• Haha

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
I imagine if YMU do pull something out of the bag to make this range any sort of a success it will in spite of Hinch, not because of her.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Doubt that was this morning. It’s been dull, grey with an impending shower here. Bit of sun then torrential rain.

Reactions: 8

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
Shock horror she just Larvvvves sh'it guyschh 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Such a non meat eating (cough) animal lover serving up pepperoni 🤮

I don't have kids but I know as a vegan Id be feeding my own crotch goblins minimum a strict vegetarian diet until they were old enough to say otherwise...

One of my favourites, after the tend tomato in Ronald’s garden at Greyskull of course.... and the tend red mittens on Ronald.... and the pics of JimbobNoNob dressed as Janine.... and the one of Freda Fiddle Fingers erm Fiddling with NoNob in the pool... and the list just goes on to be honesssssscht 😂

View attachment 2374562
Wonder if Jim Exotic secretly disposed of it on one of his many trips to the tip…or he’ll be forced to wear it once Soph catches up here 🤭

• Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I checked that out
dont worry every single one i know has this phase with the kids. and the ones that comes out of it are the ones like you dont panic.rage agasint it and know it will change. just ride it through, nothing to see here. carry on. variety will come back if its offered.
---

the price of that villa sickened me.
For 2 adults and 1 child fir 1 week and its £20k sane time next year so I under estimated my initial 30k price😳

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
when she says "when you've got no cakes to make" ..wtf is she talking about? does she mean "when you've got no flour, sugar, eggs in the house" 🤔 she surely means "no ingredients to make cakes"

or does she mean those cheat packets where you just add water or something ridiculous 😂 hun that's not making cakes

ps your rolo riTTTTzzzzz looks shit 🤢
Has she edited that because now it says nothing in to make cakes 😂😂