Mrs Hinch #660 A toe for each day of work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well they certainly don't keep it as clean as hinch did...look at the colour of the socks! Hinch would never have that in "her house" 😂😂
Good spot! Gosh their socks are absolutely filthy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet she’s absolutely buzzing that SSS is currently drawing criticism for her holiday.

Reactions: 12
Noticed Inch hasn't put much up on his grid for a while and stumbled down memory lane on to a video from March. The boys are looking at a picture book and Ron is trying to take the lead by turning the pages and THREE times she holds the page down forcefully to stop him turning it. When you see it, it's proper hateful, her hand very deliberately holding it down because she wants to do it at her pace as she's being filmed. I've never really hated her just disliked her but now I actually dislike her. How vile and domineering.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It baffles me why mamfa would lower herself to live in that house. She hasn't changed a single thing since moving in. It's like living in a mausoleum. She's forever beholden to Sloff. Yeah there's a Mr Mamfa, think his names Jamie too. Imagine how emasculated he must feel not providing the roof over his families head because his wife's sister has done it. And I bet she lords it over them at every opportunity. Bet they're regretting it now
When she shares how much she loves going back there you can tell it’s a gloat

Reactions: 15
It’s actually pathetic Samantha hasn’t changed a thing about that house 🤨. Regardless of whether you’ve bought your house, rented it from a landlord or had it gifted, surely part of the excitement includes putting your own stamp on your new home!?

Also, when the money eventually dries up, or if creditors get involved, I’m sure Greyskull will be the first asset to go, especially if it’s mortgage-free. That’s assuming she could pay off the mortgage early penalty-free, and whether she had the sense to when the money started rolling in.

Reactions: 19
bit random but I love how she hardly every shows the whole kitchen only the sink area and sides because we have took the piss that much out of her booth and PANT RY always makes me chuckle when she posts in the kitchen 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
bit random but I love how she hardly every shows the whole kitchen only the sink area and sides because we have took the piss that much out of her booth and PANT RY always makes me chuckle when she posts in the kitchen 😆
why doesn’t the McDonald’s inspired booth face the bloody patio doors?! All that cash and she faxed it the wrong bleedin way!
---
why doesn’t the McDonald’s inspired booth face the bloody patio doors?! All that cash and she faxed it the wrong bleedin way!
faced it even.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly can't believe how Greyskull still looks the same as when they lived there. Bet she gave old Sam the hard word and told her to keep it like that. Not homely or any personality shining whatsoever, absolutely devoid of anyone living there. It's almost like a weird shrine. Very odd.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Same clothes on again for the twins 🤢 saw a street name today called ‘tween town’ reminded me of her and the toddlers 😂
I want to get the kids and take them shopping and ask what they want to wear drives me insane!

Reactions: 8
Who is apparently living in her old house?
Janice Street Porter or LLB 🤷🤷🤷
---
So it’s pretty obvious the boys are not allowed ‘character’ toys. At this age Ron should be getting into Transformers, Lego, Spider-Man, Batman, Hulk, Minecraft etc.. You know all the plastic tat that kids love.

But no, he’s only allowed toys pre-approved by Mother that fit with Hinch™️ brand image.
Bespoke gifted matching toddler twin play sets and clothes, I'm fank you
---
I have to disagree here. We've seen the colour of the boys socks at Hinch not a farm and the colour of the mop sheets after a fresh and up.... We're also still waiting on the white socks to finish their whitening soak 😅😂🤷🏼‍♀️
And young Ronnie and his motorcycle disease due to livestock cavorting thru the Crem like it's a barn 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Coming soon like the new animals soon? Or are we talking more “we are moving house soon” soon. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I don't understand why hinch didn't turn one of the out buildings into a studio. A makeup/dress up area, plain walls (easier for filtering), kitchen area and small sitting area to film her chats. This would give her chance to film real cleaning tips e.g removing candel wax, children's accidents (crafts, drinks). The boys could then have the freedom of living in a home not on a set.

Reactions: 19
I don't understand why hinch didn't turn one of the out buildings into a studio. A makeup/dress up area, plain walls (easier for filtering), kitchen area and small sitting area to film her chats. This would give her chance to film real cleaning tips e.g removing candel wax, children's accidents (crafts, drinks). The boys could then have the freedom of living in a home not on a set.
The only problem with that plan is that she doesn’t actually do any real cleaning, she doesn’t actually have any cleaning tips and she “ain’t even a cleanah”! #bibgate anyone?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.