Mrs Hinch #660 A toe for each day of work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will say, I still think it's lovely that she's letting her sister stay in the house, the reason was so she can save and buy her own forever home and I think it's lovely. I'd do the same for my family. It's the only thing I can't knock her for.
But, Mamfa needs to grow some balls and put her own stamp on the house, it's her home now, not a b&b. But then I feel like her family won't have a choice but to go with the same decor as Hinch, they'll get freebies from her range and that, they won't dare say no to Princess Soph. So maybe it's not how it all appears

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s definitely not all as it seems. If she sold greyskull whilst being able to afford to buy the crem, she’d have to pay capital gains tax at 18 or 28% I believe.

So not all lady bountiful to her sister, just someone who’s got good tax advice and who probably is building a property portfolio. Not a bad idea seeing as her influencer ride is coming to an end

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
2 kids don't need 10 bottles between them. Wheres the little cups? Ronnie will be using little cups at dinner time in Reception. My kids take a sports bottle to school that get refilled during the day, but dinner time theres jugs of milk and water on the tables, and little cups and they pour them themselves. My youngest whos 5 copes fine.
Does Ronnie even know how to hold and drink from a cup or is he too used to sucking a teat? He's 4!

Reactions: 32
2 kids don't need 10 bottles between them. Wheres the little cups? Ronnie will be using little cups at dinner time in Reception. My kids take a sports bottle to school that get refilled during the day, but dinner time theres jugs of milk and water on the tables, and little cups and they pour them themselves. My youngest whos 5 copes fine.
Does Ronnie even know how to hold and drink from a cup or is he too used to sucking a teat? He's 4!
Exactly what I thought - you counted bottles quicker than I did!
And surely *if* the cupboard was in such a mess (which we didn't see), that's proof that buying hundreds of baskets just doesn't work keeing things tidy ...

Reactions: 25
P
The only problem with that plan is that she doesn’t actually do any real cleaning, she doesn’t actually have any cleaning tips and she “ain’t even a cleanah”! #bibgate anyone?!
lus she couldn’t show off her house🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A photo that makes you smile... but it's not your kids or your husband, but a stranger's house with your business merch? Weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just shows how thick some of Hinch’s and SSS followers really are when they believe that SSS holiday cost £4k for a 5 star holiday for 8 people. Try £5k each fir 10 days at that hotel🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 24
I bet there’s some babies out there who’d really love those toys 🙁
There are, but Sofa will never use her tiny pea brain beyond the affssetticckkkk of her stupid tend life to consider that. She lives in a bubble and has duck all clue about the real world as she’s so bloody sheltered.

I’m going to shamelessly derail slightly, but if anyone does have toys or books they’re considering getting rid of, please could you think about having a quick Google to see what women’s charity your local probation office supports. Most I have worked with put together little hampers of toys, colouring books, snacks etc. for these incredibly disadvantaged women and their children over the summer holidays. It makes a huge difference.

• Heart
Hope she washed all those bottles before putting them back in the cupboard after being on her dirty kitchen floor that gets used more by the packa wankas than it does the family.
I'd put snacks in the tit excuse of a pantry, but what do I know?

Reactions: 26
Just catching up so apologies in advance if I'm plagiarising anyone BUT an observation from on the open top bus, WHY is a child who is starting school in September using a baby juice cup 🤦‍♀️
Because he's a "TODDLER" 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s all kicking off on SSS latest post and Hinch for once isn’t involved. Followers are finally realising the ditzy act is just that and the fact she didn’t mention the real Christina Agualera was singing at the hotel has sent them over the edge😂😂😂😂😂🙄 ps I know there’s typos😂😂

• Haha
She has more plastic in her home than Barbies dream house.

Bet Greenpeace bloody love her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah, we know it’s all “nothing amazing” and yet you continue to claim 4.7m people are glued to this tit??
Please say that it’s not just me that it’s irking the s£&@ out of that that box at the bottom on left and one at the top right are to the side if she moved them a little she could get everything out fine she has to move the box despite having loads of space to take the stuff out if that makes sense 😩🫠

Reactions: 6
It’s all kicking off on SSS latest post and Hinch for once isn’t involved. Followers are finally realising the ditzy act is just that and the fact she didn’t mention the real Christina Agualera was singing at the hotel has sent them over the edge😂😂😂😂😂🙄 ps I know there’s typos😂😂
Hinch got a mention here in the post:

1692005211547.png

---
1692005298508.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.