Mrs Hinch #660 A toe for each day of work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did you do today for work? Met a deadline, cared for someone, taught some pupils, helped a customer, designed something fabulous, filmed yourself clearing out an already tidy cupboard?

Reactions: 16
Has she even mentioned Ronnie starting school?
Shockingly not, as she usually lets everyone know everything about the boysccch lives online!

No doubt it will be a sickly post about it along with her screaming and crying like a seal into her own NeW RaNgE blankets notanad and make it all about herself!

Reactions: 11
Correct me i
Shockingly not, as she usually lets everyone know everything about the boysccch lives online!

No doubt it will be a sickly post about it along with her screaming and crying like a seal into her own NeW RaNgE blankets notanad and make it all about herself!
f I’m mis rememebering but I’m sure she’s showed some folders relating to starting school and fake tears about time going too fast

Reactions: 19
Wonder if she's going to announce she's home schooling him 😂😂
Ooft don't even joke about that, there is absolutely no way she'd cope with "actual" homeschooling. Imagine they were already in school during the pandemic and she's have to do it all

• Haha
Noticed Inch hasn't put much up on his grid for a while and stumbled down memory lane on to a video from March. The boys are looking at a picture book and Ron is trying to take the lead by turning the pages and THREE times she holds the page down forcefully to stop him turning it. When you see it, it's proper hateful, her hand very deliberately holding it down because she wants to do it at her pace as she's being filmed. I've never really hated her just disliked her but now I actually dislike her. How vile and domineering.
I dislike Inch for posting the Aug 2021 video. Mocking his son when you can quite clearly hear that Ron is crying when he falls over the beanbag. Disgusting parents, the pair of them! 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Noticed Inch hasn't put much up on his grid for a while and stumbled down memory lane on to a video from March. The boys are looking at a picture book and Ron is trying to take the lead by turning the pages and THREE times she holds the page down forcefully to stop him turning it. When you see it, it's proper hateful, her hand very deliberately holding it down because she wants to do it at her pace as she's being filmed. I've never really hated her just disliked her but now I actually dislike her. How vile and domineering.
As horrible as this video is, you only have to scroll back a wee bit further to find THAT COW video 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s all kicking off on SSS latest post and Hinch for once isn’t involved. Followers are finally realising the ditzy act is just that and the fact she didn’t mention the real Christina Agualera was singing at the hotel has sent them over the edge😂😂😂😂😂🙄 ps I know there’s typos😂😂
Good - SSS deserves the backlash. Unfortunately, YMU the agent that looks after SSS and Hinch have already contacted tabloids with the story that the undeclared free holiday only cost Stacey £4k! She stayed in the huge private villa - she was careful not to show that and when she was in the pool, that was their very own private pool. SSS was also careful not to mention Christina aqualera was there, instead she said they were off to enjoy the evenings entertainment and bingo! What a liar. The likes of her and Hinch need to be shown for the true liars they are. They do not love their followers to the moon and back - they only live them for their gulliability and how easy it is to extract money from them. SSS and Hinch will only get wealthier and wealthier by their dishonest selling methods.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Errrm - something doesn't add up here - Busy Board lady says that there's a 6 week wait for boards yet this lady apparently saw Hinch share the her page, ordered a board and her Dad has had the board enough time for her to say it is a game changer
Edited to add a better screenshot

1692007118303.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Hope she washed all those bottles before putting them back in the cupboard after being on her dirty kitchen floor that gets used more by the packa wankas than it does the family.
I'd put snacks in the tit excuse of a pantry, but what do I know?
Most of the plastic tit wasn't put back in the kitchen (nightmare) cupboard, it's mostly all new beige blah plastic tat and and two supersized sssssipppppppeeeerrrr mugshhhot cups (what the bollocks are the blue giant cups?) Probably related to her Hunch Home twit range for saddos. #swipeup

Reactions: 15
Errrm - something doesn't add up here - Busy Board lady says that there's a 6 week wait for boards yet this lady apparently saw Hinch share the her page, ordered a board and her Dad has had the board enough time for her to say it is a game changer
Edited to add a better screenshot

View attachment 2379498
Clearly lying. Look everyone, these boards cater for everyyyyyone. Look all those hashtags ffs!!!

It's like Hinch with the tend SELF WRITTEN note about her content getting a lady through chemo

Reactions: 26
school holidays and that’s her cupboard? No eggs in that chicken egg holder. Doritos and cookies. I know she doesn’t cook but my kids went through £120 of shopping last week

Why would you have that anyway if you have a “pantry”.

Reactions: 17
Reminds me of that trip to Winter Wonderland or whatever the duck it was where Ronald was crammed in the pram asleep for most of it, then his letter from Santa said that he needs to stop turning the pages before they’re finished or something like that 🙄🙄 actually putting something negative on a bloody Santa letter.
---
I dislike Inch for posting the Aug 2021 video. Mocking his son when you can quite clearly hear that Ron is crying when he falls over the beanbag. Disgusting parents, the pair of them! 😡
the sheep loved it though didn’t they, oMg IvE wAtChED iT 10 TiMeS CaRnT sToP lAuGhIng

cretins.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
From that heap of crap to an almost empty cupboard? She must have grabbed most of that and bunged it in the car to go to her favourite place, namely the tip because that certainly ain't all what was on the floor what's now in the cupboard. Stupid wasteful twit. And why so many bleeping cups? You only need 1 each.
There's got to be an AD of some sort coming up next.

Screenshot_2023-08-14-11-48-57-83_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Screenshot_2023-08-14-11-49-13-89_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Reactions: 20
This filter is ridiculous. It would be hilarious. If it wasn't so bleep worthy ans frankly gross. What a vapid ego vain little pathetic twit. Get a grip.
But enjoy this morning comic strip
I hate the stupid pauses she does now.

Reactions: 10
From that heap of crap to an almost empty cupboard? She must have grabbed most of that and bunged it in the car to go to her favourite place, namely the tip because that certainly ain't all what was on the floor what's now in the cupboard. Stupid wasteful twit. And why so many bleeping cups? You only need 1 each.

View attachment 2379582View attachment 2379583
If it was even in the cupboard to be pulled out. Such professional business language too.

Reactions: 7
What the hell are those fussplates - and a snack Jesus poor kids must be starving after that shite
IMG_5136.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2379582View attachment 2379583
She didn’t put all the items back in the cupboard and that’s why it looks so neat. Are those shaker baskets her new range? Was this really an undeclared ad? Stacey does it with any ITS or Primark kids clothes - starts wearing them and then only declares them as ADs when the range is launched.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.